SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:29 am

The Blue Dress, gorgeous she and dress. Jordan is looking better
and better to me. James tattle tale, Derek crying to, Don't cry for
me Argentina. Alex's neck getting shorter by the minute. Why
is he still there? Over all I still like what I see in Jorjo. JoJo
being off sync last night was testimony she is not acting.
Getting anxious for the finale.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 1f60d

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:33 am

babs wrote:I thought it was pretty funny that she question Chase on his feelings.  In every scene that shows Chase when she's around him he has googly eyes for her.  I don't think she's seen it because she has eyes only for Jordan, which she seems to have to beg for affirmation of his feelings.  If she has to question him this much then she should be sending him home, but we know she doesn't.  By the finale Jordan is going to be the most hated F1 ever and JoJo is going to seem like a fool.

Yeah I was about to go gush in the Chase thread about a few things from last night but first I agree but I think it was TPTB wanting him to start babbling about being in love with her. TBH, I really only see Chase having genuine feelings for her.  You can see it in the way he looks at her from early on.  There's that falling in love look in his eyes.  Probably just a bubble infatuation I know, but it's there with him IMO.   I find they have the best connection, real type of communication, something that could be real and stable - at least from his side.  I didn't like that TPTB obviously asked her to try to draw him out to say more, but I LOVED that he stayed true to himself only saying what he wanted to and felt was appropriate and didn't need to force out the L word just because it's week 6 and TPTB want him too.

I also think all the guys know Jordan is the guy (IMO they all see that) and so because Chase actually has googly eyes for her, he's being cautious about falling too far.

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:40 pm

Seabear wrote:Once again this episode was intolerable.  Zzzzzzzzzzzz  I felt bad for Wells but not too bad since he has a realistic view on relationships...and will be just fine.  JoJo chasing the never ending passion/unicorn with a succession of questionable men is sad. Passion is great as long as it comes with fidelity, loyalty and friendship.  Derek got the uber embarrassing exit...yowza...along with the cheesy rendition of Don't Cry for Me Argentina.  Lame.  James and Alex..pity roses for sure.  Everything is so forced...the guys just seem to being saying what JoJo is asking them to say.  The one thing I don't see is any real fire....just a bunch of competitive guys who want to win.  I wish JoJo would learn to not lead so much with her sexuality.  Someday I hope she realizes she has much more to offer and should expect much more than she is willing to settle/beg for.   JMO
That said....I am ready for this season to be over.  I am ready to be entertained. Bring on the laughs, drama and romance that is going to be BIP.

TPTB need to hire Cyrano de Bergerac to feed the guys better lines.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:45 pm

Nonina430 wrote:The Blue Dress, gorgeous she and dress. Jordan is looking better
and better to me. James tattle tale, Derek crying to, Don't cry for
me Argentina. Alex's neck getting shorter by the minute. Why
is he still there? Over all I still like what I see in Jorjo. JoJo
being off sync last night was testimony she is not acting.
Getting anxious for the finale.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 36 1f60d

TA with your post.

I thought the same thing about. Alex's nexk :claphands

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:46 pm

Is his neck getting smaller or are the collars getting bigger? Hmmmm... no idea scratch laugh out loud

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
ironcat
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
SLA44
Newto
Seabear
casjacknick
Linds911
Beach Lover
Duke702
Di_ATL