SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

13 - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:36 am

I don't think he is necessarily boring either. I think he is just more introspective than all of the guys there. I also agree mindless, Chase and JoJo's energies do not match and imo, neither would be truly happy after time. This is why I assume he wasn't higher on her list of possibles.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

13 - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by babs Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:36 am

mindless wrote:I don't think he's boring per se, I just wish he had a bit more screen presence. I'm sure he's a great guy in real life, but his energy level just doesn't match JoJo's. She needs someone more dynamic IMO.

Speaking about his energy level, according to his snap chat, JoJo would have a hard time keeping up with him. This guy is one of the most active of them all. He may not be a goof ball like Jordan, but he sure knows how to have fun.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:47 am

mysthelma wrote:So earlier today he did a Q and A on the bachelor_nation IG. Kinda hard to weed through the comments, but here are some of his answers...

1. How he got on the show? He joined a friend for beer and ended up going for the casting call one afternoon, no idea what he was gettin himself into
2. His family were all supportive during htd, but he is freaking out about next week there should be some surprises
3. Hockey is his favorite sports. Wanted to be a pro hockey player. He played in hockey tournaments and summer camps in Canada through high school.
4. Lived in CA for 2 years but made him realize CO is the place he wants to be
5. Medical sales is challenging yet rewarding, but he can't say he would do that forever
6. Admits he naturally a calm person
7. Someone asked how horrible Chad was, says Chad pretty much stayed away from him
8. Jojo as witty, smart, emotionally strong and gorgeous 
9. Said they all had their fair share of alcohol on the 3:1, blame it on the rain
10 Wants 2 kids, his sister has another kid on the way and he is estatic about it
11.  Used to annoy his sister with his beat boxing and told her it paid off after the episode aired
12.  Took a few days to get use to the cameras
13. This experience has taught him how to break down the walls sooner with relationships that matter.
14. No regrets
http://instagram.com/bachelor_nation
Oh thank you so much @mysthelma I wanted to know what he had to say as he comes across as an honest guy but I really did not want to weed through the comments!! 

:frommeto

When it was clear to me that Jordan and Jo were the best pairing, imo, and likely her choice, I hoped exactly #13 for him! Aside from travel, new friends, and new doors opening, I'm happy he received another gift from going on this show.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:01 pm

Chase would be a good contender for the next lead and the ladies would swoon over him, IMO.  He has a very active and outdoor lifestyle and someone that shares those interests would be good for him IMO.

How much do we know about his previous GF's, has he been involved with several relationships before the show?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:36 pm

I've read that he has stayed friends with two of his girlfriends. He doesn't seem the type to make enemies so I'm not surprised.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:29 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Chase would be a good contender for the next lead and the ladies would swoon over him, IMO.  He has a very active and outdoor lifestyle and someone that shares those interests would be good for him IMO.

How much do we know about his previous GF's, has he been involved with several relationships before the show?

I don't even remember them showing a conversation between him and JoJo about his past relationships, so I assume that if there was one, then it didn't reveal much.

So, here are my thoughts on Chase and JoJo's relationship.  From his #13 comment above, he was slow to open up, which I attributed to the fact that he came into this "process" not knowing what to expect.  So he therefore "fell behind" (even though JoJo said that he wasn't behind the other guys).  And, he didn't get as much 1-on-1 time with her in order for him to be able to catch up.  The filming schedule for the Bachelorette is such a quick turnaround that time is of the essence in order to move a relationship forward.

However, I do believe that JoJo really cared a lot about Chase, and she made sure to let him know that.  And she in turn made the experience for him a very positive one.  I believe that Chase will take what he has learned from this experience into the next relationship that he has with some lucky girl.  He seems to be in a very good place right now - very content with where he is in his life.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:52 pm

Longhornfan wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Chase would be a good contender for the next lead and the ladies would swoon over him, IMO.  He has a very active and outdoor lifestyle and someone that shares those interests would be good for him IMO.

I don't even remember them showing a conversation between him and JoJo about his past relationships, so I assume that if there was one, then it didn't reveal much.

So, here are my thoughts on Chase and JoJo's relationship.  From his #13 comment above, he was slow to open up, which I attributed to the fact that he came into this "process" not knowing what to expect.  So he therefore "fell behind" (even though JoJo said that he wasn't behind the other guys).  And, he didn't get as much 1-on-1 time with her in order for him to be able to catch up.  The filming schedule for the Bachelorette is such a quick turnaround that time is of the essence in order to move a relationship forward.

However, I do believe that JoJo really cared a lot about Chase, and she made sure to let him know that.  And she in turn made the experience for him a very positive one.  I believe that Chase will take what he has learned from this experience into the next relationship that he has with some lucky girl.  He seems to be in a very good place right now - very content with where he is in his life.

I agree with the bolded. I like their dynamic together so much beatingheart. They're my fav together even though I get why they might not be a real life fit. Jojo has a softness around him IMO and they have very real life sounding conversations that are so genuine. Plus, his hugs and kisses and looks - sigh. I think Jojo knew he wasn't going to be "the one" so kept him a bit at arms length and I think he felt and did the same. I think he would have been more open if he didn't see a couple obvious other front runners. I like that he took it at a real life pace and that usually never works out for people on this show, but it's makes for some of my fav contestants and moments when people can do that despite the cameras and craziness.

Side note: I think TPTB kind of screwed up by only giving on second full one on one date to Jordan. Luke got a half date, Chase a bit of alone time on the 2 on 1, Robby a bit of alone time after the 3 on 1. Terrible amount of time for the top 4 to bond with Jojo before HTDs and for the viewers to get to know them with Jojo. no Fail from me on that storyline choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:58 pm

Okay crazy question time. Is there any lead, save Jason and the Molly/Melissa drama, that has, after their engagement failed, gone back to one of their ex's from the show? I know that the ex would probably have such wounded pride that they might not even consider taking their final two or whomever back I was just wondering. It's such a crazy season with Jojo's being blinded with attraction for Jordan possibly before he even stepped out of the limo that it could be said no other guy even stood a real chance. Also, I feel Jojo is young and maybe not looking for the qualities needed in a husband but instead a super cool boyfriend. So, do you think dating Chase or possibly Luke (he may have a ring on another finger by the time she figured it out anyway) post a break up with Jordan, if it happened next week or next year, could even be a possibility?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:01 pm

casjacknick wrote:Okay crazy question time. Is there any lead, save Jason and the Molly/Melissa drama, that has, after their engagement failed, gone back to one of their ex's from the show? I know that the ex would probably have such wounded pride that they might not even consider taking their final two or whomever back I was just wondering. It's such a crazy season with Jojo's being blinded with attraction for Jordan possibly before he even stepped out of the limo that it could be said no other guy even stood a real chance. Also, I feel Jojo is young and maybe not looking for the qualities needed in a husband but instead a super cool boyfriend. So, do you think dating Chase or possibly Luke (he may have a ring on another finger by the time she figured it out anyway) post a break up with Jordan, if it happened next week or next year, could even be a possibility?
When PLo(Prince Lorenzo) ended it with Jennifer Wilson, he briefly dated Sadie Murray, his F2.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Really? Wow. So, it's happened. Interesting. I'm sure the biggest reason it doesn't happen is the contestants are eliminated for a reason....

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:05 pm

No. Much of the time in the beginning the show was a joke. I don't think the lead was there for finding a significant and the success rate of even making it a few months were low.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:59 pm

I'm interested to see who's hometown date is shown first next week. I bet Chase is first. Since it's probably the least drama filled HTD and the show loves to put Chase in the backseat.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+45
Dessler
harts05
northernviewer
Di_ATL
ElonM