SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by babs Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:34 am

HEA, I swear you should write a romance novel! It would be a best seller and I would be the first to read it.

I love all your theories, and think they actually make sense to me. BUT, I refuse to be sucked into having false hope. :cutesmile!:
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:02 pm

If you look at the dog pic that is tagged West Hollywood, there is a #bigfluffydogrescue hashtag.  Big Fluffy Dog Rescue is based in Nashville.  

Big Fluffy Dog Rescue

Later that week he has the pic of him, Wells and Evan together in Nashville.  So, IMO, he was more than likely in Nahville for the picture tagged West Hollywood.  No idea why he tagged it west Hollywood, other than maybe the privacy of not wanting people to know exactly where he was or tagging the wrong location by accident. JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:58 pm

Luke is definitely in College Station yesterday and today (poor dude - sorry no Longhorn likes College Station). He showed us tons of screaming girls on snapchat. If Luke were engaged to JoJo, he would not be showing us all those girls screaming for him. College Station is about four hours from Dallas by car, correct? If he was flying southwest from Nashville to Houston (I don't think anyone flies to College Station), it may have stopped over in Dallas, unlikely to go to Atlanta to Houston from Nashville, it would be flying in the wrong direction.

IMO, he is probably being heavily courted to be the bachelor. That would be fine with me, he is actually funny and hot and great with kids, so I would enjoy that.

I really hope he is not JoJo's choice. They have surface chemistry and nothing else in common. Texas is a big state, Dallas city girl JoJo, is nothing like country music loving, former ranch guy Luke. I like them both, but think they would be a terrible match.

I actually think we will see Luke eliminate himself after HTDs I think he will say that he doesn't see them having a future. With his very dry edit so far, I can see them playing it up as the honorable man edge.

Makes you wonder who made FDs instead if Luke chose to leave?

Anyway, I am big Luke fan and have no desire to see him stuck as a couple with JoJo.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:05 pm

I agree stuck...........again.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:22 pm

Actually, Luke was the one that indicated he was on a layover with Delta airlines yesterday There are Delta flights from Nashville to both Houston and Austin with a 2 hour layover in Atlanta (Delta Hub) during the time he snapped yesterday. Where ever he was flying from, I don't subscribe to the theory he had a SHV this week.
JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:25 pm

sorry for the OT but I missed you Stuck.

I don't believe Luke was traveling on a shv either, more like getting from one "activity" to the next. I could be wrong.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:45 pm

HEA.. You should load snapchat on your phone. You would enjoy all his videos. He snapped a bunch yesterday. I'm not sure where he is now, someone's house with a pretty marble kitchen and a cat named Jess. Here's a pic from his SC yesterday.

TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 E7de1a9d-61e4-4cb6-8639-189f96b0357f_zps90lj5jnd

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:56 pm

^^ grace9136 I do not have a phone... i know i know but I truly do not need it. I have my android with me at all time with skype and my city is not that big that I can get lost without my GPS. giggling

I read you all. And you all make sense. You all have good solid arguments. yes

But it is still fun to try to find a way to think outside the box. :soapbox

It IS fun!  Thank you for playing with me and indulge me TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 2498057887 peace

ps:  oooo and of course I am not convinced 100%, you know that right? :halo:

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:52 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Actually, Luke was the one that indicated he was on a layover with Delta airlines yesterday There are Delta flights from Nashville to both Houston and Austin with a 2 hour layover in Atlanta (Delta Hub) during the time he snapped yesterday.  Where ever he was flying from, I don't subscribe to the theory he had a SHV this week.
JMO.

Thanks MD. When I lived in Texas I flew Southwest almost all the time, so I guess my brain just went to them. Yes, with Delta if you are east of the Rockies, it usually goes through Atlanta, I will be in that airport again in two weeks, lovely.

nd4reality wrote:sorry for the OT but I missed you Stuck.

I don't believe Luke was traveling on a shv either, more like getting from one "activity" to the next. I could be wrong.

Real life was calling my name, busy with work and family and now that I follow Robby, Luke and Brooks on snapchat, I get to see little tidbits almost everyday.

Love me some Luke, but not a Luke and JoJo fan. I like her too, they just aren't a good fit to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:57 pm

HEA wrote:...I have my android with me at all time...
As far as I know if you have an android devise you can download the snapchat app JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:06 pm

jen689 wrote:
HEA wrote:...I have my android with me at all time...
As far as I know if you have an android devise you can download the snapchat app JMO

OK... I am going to try that !! thank you! handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:10 pm

of course there is also a possibility they meet half way... at waco for example? I think I remember some leads saying they meet in the country?

TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 27 Waco10
google

and the scapchat was friday july 1.... not begining of the week... same day jojo was spotted at LA ontario airport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015