SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:14 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:The producers probably helped with the rose petal heart, IMO.  He said you have my heart without saying ILY correct?  If so, he could be falling in love "in the bubble".  It is a good possibility that his family, who knows him well, had a heart to heart (irony here) with him at the HTD that raised doubt in his mind.  Also, they may read JoJo that she was holding back a bit, just like her brothers said Ben did on their HTD.  This is no different then any of the HTD where family members have a chat with their son/daughter about real life love.  Luke had time to "snap out of it" between HTD and RC.  JMO.

So your speculation here does have a basis in past history, and the possibility you speculate about could have been a repeat of that history.

HEA wrote:It just does not make sense. I've never seen a last minute F4 rose refusal.. anyone can confirm?

IIRC, on Des season, Brooks asked for some time with his family after his HTD, was given it by the producers and the result of that lead to his decision to withdraw, which I recall happened before FD.

THAT is very interesting. I could buy this with Luke. yes

Back to top Go down

GirlPower - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:14 pm

casjacknick wrote:Lucas!! Where have you been? I've been missing your amazing ability to read contestants, are you watching this season?

Yeah - I've been watching - just struggling to get into the season. So much seems so story-boarded and when the producers produce so many things logic tends to become less significant because they don't do things logically - they do things for dramatic effect.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:20 pm

HEA wrote:THAT is very interesting. I could buy this with Luke. yes

Well it was Minidiva's post that triggered my memory of what happened before and how TPTB played that event that made it occur to me that it could be the key that unlocks why Luke could have withdrawn at the particular time he might have.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:21 pm

Aaaaand let's not forget Des had a complete melt down when Brooks left so maybe that's why Jojo looks like she might collapse to the ground in the preview.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:27 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
HEA wrote:THAT is very interesting. I could buy this with Luke. yes

Well it was Minidiva's post that triggered my memory of what happened before and how TPTB played that event that made it occur to me that it could be the key that unlocks why Luke could have withdrawn at the particular time he might have.

Thanks Lucas!  But we had to hear you say for it to make sense!  yes

I am trying to figure out what would cause Luke to back out and have the chat at RC and keep his integrity in tact. Luke is a good guy and I don't think he would do anything to disrespect JoJo or himself. If he was back peddling and producers knew it, they would create the drama for him to let him leave a good note and set him up for the next TB. JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:44 pm

Actually there was another "withdrawal" on another season that happened after HTD - Graham Bunn on DeAnna's season. That season was handled a little bit differently in that DeAnna didn't give Graham a rose at the RC, but some (myself included) believe the real reason was he really didn't want to stay and letting DeAnna send him home instead of him withdrawing was just how the producers played it that season.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:51 pm

Didn't a guy leave on Ali's season - I can't remember his name but he had dark and wore glasses and she really liked him.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:52 pm

^^ Yea frank and he looks a lot like her fiancé/baby daddy kevin laugh out loud

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:52 pm

^^ Frank.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:52 pm

He wanted to leave. It was well known at the time. He had a friend and possible relative on FORT that informed sleuthers. He realized she was way too into him and he could not reciprocate. So GB wanted out. He did not even want to go through with the RC farce and was forced  encouraged to do so.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:53 pm

Duke702 wrote:^^ Yea frank and he looks a lot like her fiancé/baby daddy kevin laugh out loud
Yes that's his name - thank you for reminding me.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:57 pm

HEA wrote:
babs wrote:^^  What would it have to do with his faith?  The fantasy suite?  giggling

yup
So you think he is a born again virgin like former bachelor Sean Lowe was during his tenure as The Bachelor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015