SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:06 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
HEA wrote:THAT is very interesting. I could buy this with Luke. yes

Well it was Minidiva's post that triggered my memory of what happened before and how TPTB played that event that made it occur to me that it could be the key that unlocks why Luke could have withdrawn at the particular time he might have.

I still don't buy it completely. For me it was always a one way street between Des and Brooks. I knew he was not feeling it at all. I saw it when she was on that bridge with him (was it a diner in GD? forgot). Brooks found a way out. I strongly believe he wanted out before (just like Frank) but was told to wait F3.

I see something completely different with Luke. 2 days before the F4 RC, he says his heart is hers. That means ILY in my book. So how come within 2 days, he may have a change of heart.

Blindside: LINK
: to surprise or shock (someone) in a very unpleasant way

Confession: (3) LINK
: a written or spoken statement in which you say that you have done something wrong or committed a crime
: the act of telling people something that makes you embarrassed, ashamed, etc.
: the act of telling your sins to God or to a priest

could it be someone else like robby or jordan? and we are tricked with edits (again) and what luke wants to say is not related with her devastated self?

Just trying to find options here. Hugesmile

--

the funny thing is that most teaser for next week exisode do not show us Luke asking to talk to her for a minute, nor robby's mother saying that he broke up to join the show...

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by hooked4 Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:06 pm

If Luke comes out and says his feelings have changed in any way, realized he was in the bubble, etc.. after his show of love at the HTD, that to me is not a good set-up for a future Bach?! Too fickle, fickle. So I'm finding it difficult that the declaration his anything to do with his feelings having changed. So what else then ?? Both brooks and graham seed to have zero interest in a future Bach gig. If this is to be a Bach set-up for Luke, how does he get out of when he just professed last week he wants to see this through, "open every door" with her??
hooked4
hooked4

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:53 pm

This is from the Promo Video GA posted upthread.  We have the guys lined up for the RC, JoJo about to give her first rose, Luke asks JoJo if he can talk to her for a sec, and JoJo's reaction to the question. (Assuming it is in sequence).

Is Luke standing in the F4 position based on previous F4 RC or does he appear to be in the F2 position?  

TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Capture%20%20Jo%20with%20Rose_zpsa4ryp4ua

TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Capture%20Jojo%20Rose%20Hanger%20Guys_zpsrdkxxxnz
?
TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Capture%20JoJo%20Rose%20Hanger%20Luke_zpsij356fai

TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Capture%20JoJo%20Rose%20Surprise_zpsyd7rszez

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:58 pm

HEA wrote:APRIL 24..... You have my heart with romantic illuminated sunset path heart

APRIL 26..... Can I talk to you for a minute (I NEED MY HEART BACK)

yep... totally makes sense.... NOT! :thud

It's TV. It won't have to make sense.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:59 pm

Honestly if not for the fact that Jojo always goes missing on the weekends sleuthed to be SHV and Luke is all over the place on those days I Would have being so sure she picked him. Watching the show he is the only one i see a stable and progressive relationship with. She always leans in to him and initiates their kisses. She has said stuff about missing him, not wanting the night to end, even in her blogs calling him her calm place( not verbatim). She has asked about plans post show, asked about his past experiences wanting tto know what makes him him. Has talked about intense passion and an emotional connection. I think Jordan is like the jock she has a serious crush on while Luke os the steady dependable cute nerd that she needs but isnt aware she does yet. I will repeat what I have said before Luke is like Desiree's Chris while Jordan is the Brooks.

JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:36 pm

Yes I agree with Luke being her Chris but I do believe she realizes it too late. I also think Jordan is more what she is looking for even if Luke is more what she needs. Her chasing the "bad guys" makes me believe she think she doesn't deserve the good ones. I have never seen that much HOT passion between any "couple" like the one she and Luke have. I don't think a life with him is enough interesting for her though… hmmm

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:01 pm

If you were to compare Des' season to JoJo's season, who would be JoJo's Brooks and who would be her Chris?

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:06 pm

Jojos Brooks would be Jordan and Chris would be Luke...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:10 pm

The difference is we are seeing what would have happened to Des if Brooks was as into her as she was into him. If Brooks didn't leave; if he proposed. Who knows what would have happened. Maybe we're seeing it on Monday nights.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:15 pm

MiniDiva wrote:This is from the Promo Video GA posted upthread.  We have the guys lined up for the RC, JoJo about to give her first rose, Luke asks JoJo if he can talk to her for a sec, and JoJo's reaction to the question. (Assuming it is in sequence).

Is Luke standing in the F4 position based on previous F4 RC or does he appear to be in the F2 position?  

TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Capture%20Jojo%20Rose%20Hanger%20Guys_zpsrdkxxxnz

Source

TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 070615-kaitlynroseceremonystart

abc7.com

TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 Article-2684202-1F77D58C00000578-394_634x381

dailymail.co.uk

TeamRoJo - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 51 The-final-four-for-deanna

tvfanatic.com

I can't find Des' season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:25 pm

Thanks GA,

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:29 pm

Thanks @guardianangel  !!!

So it is not consistant.  Luke is in the F2 Spot Kait's season only it appears. We can't tell from the line up what her possible intent is.

I LOL at Graham's disheveled look, he did not want to be there.  Get me out of here!  rofl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015