SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:21 am

Alanna wrote:I think they do have chemistry and passion and she really, really likes how he treats her like a dainty lady and is caring/protective, but they're missing the intellectual and emotional connection imo. She zones out whenever he's speaking and is just waiting for the next round of kisses. Plus, she's big into the "make me laugh!" trope, which he doesn't seem to be doing for her. All jmo.

I agree a bit... Sometimes I think she is looking at him and just thinking "STFU and just kiss me will ya!"

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:34 am

LukeFan wrote:
Alanna wrote:I think they do have chemistry and passion and she really, really likes how he treats her like a dainty lady and is caring/protective, but they're missing the intellectual and emotional connection imo. She zones out whenever he's speaking and is just waiting for the next round of kisses. Plus, she's big into the "make me laugh!" trope, which he doesn't seem to be doing for her. All jmo.

I had to disagree, because Jojo has repeatedly said that Luke is deep, and they have the physical and the emotional part down right? I believe that Production cut most of their funny moments  Jojo might have gone a different path, but not because of the above reasons I think.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:39 am

She actually just said in one of the previews (Disney website), that the emotional depth wasn't there (at least anymore.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:56 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:She actually just said in one of the previews (Disney website), that the emotional depth wasn't there (at least anymore.)

Do you have a link for that article @Lennoxcolinrolland? Love to read it!

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:04 am

Miyala wrote:It will be interesting to see if all his kisses are that passionate, regardless with who. If so... I don't know if I can take a whole season with him :fanningfan

Miyala

You speak truth!! Girl after girl like that....wowzer!!! Obviously, to a degree, yes, this is the passion he projects to those he is attracted to; however, this spark is on a different level., JMO.

Completely get that they are not technically the perfect/right fit. iMO, while I like Jo Jo, there are aspects of her that turn me off a bit ( will not go into bunches of details), and there is a woman better suited for him out there. However, IMO, he really wants it to be her and thinks it's her. He just absolutely melts the moment he sees her and enters her presence. I just really cannot explain it. I think that is why he doesn't show his goofy/funny side as much...and as we see from SM and interaction from guys, they are very possibly editing those aspects of their dates out... Aside from "So, where are we going next week?", which is one of my fave moments of theirs.

So, as this crazy show...really Luke...has me changing my mind constantly...it is win-win for them to not be F1. We most likely get, IMO, best-looking and genuine lead ever and he gets shot to find the woman who is truly his soulmate through the show or thereafter.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:05 am

NEW VIDEO!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5zJyUJcGwE

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:08 am

LukeFan wrote:NEW VIDEO!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5zJyUJcGwE

You're on a roll @LukeFan, Nice!!!!  Thanks for posting.  Where is @HEA???? Did you hear Luke asking Jojo if the boots fit?  Kind of ties in to one of the points you made the other day. No matter what, our Luke wins in so many ways and makes me happy for him.  Yes, he's a good soul. :cutesmile!:

Last edited by chase4me on Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:28 am; edited 3 times in total

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:13 am

When he says "I've missed you so much," can anyone understand what she said back? I heard "you too" at the end but couldn't pick up exactly what she said.

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:25 am

I think Jojo said "I'm missing you too"

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:36 am

LukeFan wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:She actually just said in one of the previews (Disney website), that the emotional depth wasn't there (at least anymore.)

Do you have a link for that article @Lennoxcolinrolland? Love to read it!

I did see that in a clip somewhere, too; I think someone in another room posted from abc website as a new scene added from HTD.  But, that comment kind of makes me frustrated, too because:ETA--I had been typing this post I guess as video was being posted. Smiley

GD Steamy kiss: "Emotional and physical...we've got it down."
Cocktail Party:  We see funny " Where we going Nextel week?" After she said she was so glad they could relax w/o pressure.  They had laughter, which was importand and we had not seen
Horses 1:1: JoJo decides to cut short bc she is so confident in what they have and does not have any doubts or need more time.  If she was concerned about a digression in the emotional and depth of their relationship, why not explore that with more time that afternoon/evening.  And, IMO, she asked deep and emotional questions about where he wants to settle in his life and how he feels about bringing her home.  His answer was pretty deep and emotional, IMO, as he explains about not wanting to be selfish with set plan but to plan for future with person he loves.  In her ITM--she even actually quoted him by saying "with me" even though he said "who I love" .  Then, the exchange "You make me Happy". How are you not feeling emotional and deep with someone who "makes you happy"
RC: No cocktail party

Then, she says-"We are missing the emotional and deeper connection we had".  It's impossible to deepen that if you are not in their presence.

Lastly, I will spare specifics bc I know I have already written a novel here.  Am I missing something and she is just getting oodles of deep and emotional connection with Chase, Robby or Jordan?  IMO, not even in the ballpark to her and Luke.  She is always putting out fires with Jordan, now with Robbie... And Chase....ummm??? No.  

All JMO---TY     And, love sharing all our viewpoints about Luke and JoJo bc even though we see some things differently we all love that Cowboy! High clap
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:49 am

BTW, if you missed in earlier thread, she had said in her People episode blog why she did not have the rest of her 1:1 with Luke which I referred to above "didn't need more time" and felt confident, etc.

I was having trouble with the Google search for post on that explanation of shortened date. We covered it in another Luke forum I think.

Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:55 am

Frymama wrote:BTW, if you missed in earlier thread, she had said in her People episode blog why she did not have the rest of her 1:1 with Luke which I referred to above "didn't need more time" and felt confident, etc.  

I was having trouble with the Google search for post on that explanation of shortened date.  We covered it in another Luke forum I think.  

If you were really into someone wouldn't you want all the time you could get with them, even if you knew you were gonna keep them around and didn't need to do it for "validation?"

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015