SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:03 am

Chris Harrison's blog of last epi (below) may help explain where JoJo's feelings/concerns about Luke are at this point.  With Luke, still waters run deep, IMO.  Some guys just don't express themselves how all women wish they would.  I think JoJo is looking for a playful relationship and needs that for her own level of comfort.  Luke admits he is a Type A (per his IG posts) and IMO, is very serious and intense but there is nothing wrong with that.  However, for that reason, I do not think Luke and JoJo are the best fit for one another.  Hence his song lyrics about JoJo that she was his fantasy and not his reality IMO and my interpretation of the song "She Brings Me Back".  They will come out of this being great admirers of one another, but not a couple.  IMO.

Luke is so different in Snapchat and his silly, playful and goofy side is apparent.  He was guarded with JoJo IMO.  There is a better fit out there for Luke and a lady who embraces all the layers that he has to offer and will also bring out that silly, lovable, goofy side of Luke, IMO.

Luke will be better served by being the next lead and letting him choose the woman that is the right fit for him.  Fleiss is campaigning for the next lead, now is the time to support Luke if you want to see him as the next bachelor choosing the right lady for him.  JMO.

Her final date of the week was with Luke, who hadn’t had a date in quite some time. JoJo gave Luke a date that was right in his element. Horses and clay pigeons? I’m a Texas man myself, and I can’t imagine a better way to relax and spend time with someone you’re falling in love with. It took Luke a little while to open up with JoJo, but now that he has put his heart on the line, you can really see the complex man that lives beneath that rugged exterior. And JoJo certainly appreciates all of his layers and is just hoping at this point that he can be as expressive as some of the other men.
Source

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 1646190589
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:14 am

^^ Well he sure got expressive on his HTD and appears it didn't change anything.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:18 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Well he sure got expressive on his HTD and appears it didn't change anything.
I don't think being expressive is the problem, it's being light and silly so she can feel relaxed and comforted. I think if he brought those things to the table, he would have likely ended up f1 over BBJ just because she loves, loves and is used to that alpha protectiveness from Ben & Matt & probs Dad & Peter too, imo.

Last edited by Alanna on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:19 am

iamreal2u wrote:^^ Well he sure got expressive on his HTD and appears it didn't change anything.

Or maybe he wanted Jojo to feel special?

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:25 am

Alanna wrote:
I don't think being expressive is the problem, it's being light and silly so she can feel relaxed and comforted. I think if he brought those things to the table, he would have likely ended up f1 over BBJ just because she loves, loves and is used to that alpha protectiveness from Ben & Matt & probs Dad & Peter too, imo.

I don't see the constant questioning of Robby or Jordan's past being comforting in any relationship. To me, it's actually exhausting.  I don't want to be worried about my boyfriend's integrity in anyway shape or form. More so dangerous when one pretends that trust issues doesn't  exist.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:20 am

Two points here:

A lot of the lead's blog is BS. They have to write what the narrative is showing the public. JoJo didn't have a night time portion of her date with Luke because she didn't need more time with him to know she was keeping him. She didn't have a night time portion of her date with Luke because the RC was already scheduled that night.

Also, I think she and Luke have a great connection, but what seems to be missing for her, is the laughter and 100% being herself. She has continously said and expressed that her favorite thing to do is laugh and she needs humor in a relationship. From what we've seen, Luke doesn't provide her that. Their relationship is too intense.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:45 am

Alanna wrote:

I think Luke is being light and silly, just look how JoJo laughed when he joked about "where we going next", and the clip of him pointing to his nip... Luke certainly has a sense of humor, it's just his edit is showing a more serious side.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:54 am

@MiniDiva great post...I agree, they are great admirers of eachother but he just doesn't do "IT" for her on all levels... I can relate this to a few guys in my past, they ended up great friends in the end, even attending my wedding!  Of course some you just have to let go of completely because well it's awkward (especially when the chemistry is physical)..

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:16 am

@MiniDiva,
Deep in my heart, I know she isn't the one for him...there is a better match.  I will selfishly be loving next winter with 8 weeks of Luke, and I will be grinning will be melting and hoping he can find the woman of his dreams.  However, I am probably a fool...but I am buying it hook, line and sinker that he is madly in love with Jo Jo.  So agree, I have to let it go and be excited for him, but it is bittersweet to see him get is heartbroken...

And, TBH, I have never really been very invested in this show.  Quite frankly, there have been many seasons that I haven't watched at ll, watched just a few episodes, watched it cringing with at how cheesy/fake I thought it was, etc.  The only real exceptions to that would probably be Trista and Ryan and Sean and Catherine.  Case in point, in my entire life until the last 72ish hours gotten on a site like this and spent this amount of time talking about a reality tv show that is notoriously so scripted and manipulated.  ha ha  Thank goodness I am a teacher and on a 20 something-cross country road trip. Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:26 am

MiniDiva wrote:Chris Harrison's blog of last epi (below) may help explain where JoJo's feelings/concerns about Luke are at this point.  With Luke, still waters run deep, IMO.  Some guys just don't express themselves how all women wish they would.  I think JoJo is looking for a playful relationship and needs that for her own level of comfort.  Luke admits he is a Type A (per his IG posts) and IMO, is very serious and intense but there is nothing wrong with that.  However, for that reason, I do not think Luke and JoJo are the best fit for one another.  Hence his song lyrics about JoJo that she was his fantasy and not his reality IMO and my interpretation of the song "She Brings Me Back".  They will come out of this being great admirers of one another, but not a couple.  IMO.

Luke is so different in Snapchat and his silly, playful and goofy side is apparent.  He was guarded with JoJo IMO.  There is a better fit out there for Luke and a lady who embraces all the layers that he has to offer and will also bring out that silly, lovable, goofy side of Luke, IMO.

Luke will be better served by being the next lead and letting him choose the woman that is the right fit for him.  Fleiss is campaigning for the next lead, now is the time to support Luke if you want to see him as the next bachelor choosing the right lady for him.  JMO.

Her final date of the week was with Luke, who hadn’t had a date in quite some time. JoJo gave Luke a date that was right in his element. Horses and clay pigeons? I’m a Texas man myself, and I can’t imagine a better way to relax and spend time with someone you’re falling in love with. It took Luke a little while to open up with JoJo, but now that he has put his heart on the line, you can really see the complex man that lives beneath that rugged exterior. And JoJo certainly appreciates all of his layers and is just hoping at this point that he can be as expressive as some of the other men.
Source

ladiesnight - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 1646190589

clapping! I so agree with you. I just hope that Luke either is the next bachelor or maybe finds his unicorn off the show. He is a great catch and I would love to see him with a girl that appreciates his personality and qualities.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:33 am

Seabear wrote:What a wonderful post LukeFan!! I so enjoyed reading both versions of the lyrics. That is a total love song for JoJo. Hopefully the July reference means a SHV with JoJo. Thanks for posting them....And Welcome!! :Welcome

HEA....I would love for you to be right and have an epic spoiler of Luke F1 instead of the ending that is so predictably obvious with Jordan F1. celebrate

JMO

I have no idea right now. I am a yo-yo. I am mostly thinking that this season it was a jojo/jordan/luke/robby show. Everything evolve around them IMO. She said her 2 front-runners were luke and jordan recently. But everything is possible including luke's departure at F4 with no return.

:fingersarecrossed i am wrong and jojo and luke are an item and a good one

chase4me wrote:
LukeFan wrote:NEW VIDEO!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5zJyUJcGwE

You're on a roll @LukeFan, Nice!!!!  Thanks for posting.  Where is @HEA???? Did you hear Luke asking Jojo if the boots fit?  Kind of ties in to one of the points you made the other day. No matter what, our Luke wins in so many ways and makes me happy for him.  Yes, he's a good soul. :cutesmile!:

I am here I am here  :Woah-hoo:
He is a good man.

Frymama wrote:

snipped

All JMO---TY     And, love sharing all our viewpoints about Luke and JoJo bc even though we see some things differently we all love that Cowboy! High clap

score

LukeFan wrote:

If you were really into someone wouldn't you want all the time you could get with them, even if you knew you were gonna keep them around and didn't need to do it for "validation?"

I agree.
The only explanation of this 5 minutes 1:1 date was to ridicule alex and as usual show us the drama exit. No drama with Luke whatsoever.. They are falling with each other since day 1 IMO. Done Deal Sealed... IMO

YEP... she was very expressive with her hands and face. She is at this step where the only thing missing with Luke is a ILY... and oh boy, she will get it for sure!!!

I loved the way they held their hand and jumping one feet to the other.. that was very cute and reminded me 2 teens talking. It was adorable. She cuddled him on his chest a couple of time... used her girly voice a couple of time. Even the ITM she thought it was funny that all burnet came at the party, she was maybe overwhelmed but she laughed about it. She spent a good time and had a happy face.  he also showed his affection in front of his friend and family and was not shy about it. This is exactly what she wants: open affection. I am sure he made her feel precious. He was so proud to introduce her to everyone he cares. That was probably too much but I do not think she felt awkward or un-welcome.

:Imissyou:

Frymama wrote:MiniDiva,
Deep in my heart, I know she isn't the one for him...there is a better match. I will selfishly be loving next winter with 8 weeks of Luke, and I will be grinning will be melting and hoping he can find the woman of his dreams. However, I am probably a fool...but I am buying it hook, line and sinker that he is madly in love with Jo Jo. So agree, I have to let it go and be excited for him, but it is bittersweet to see him get is heartbroken...

And, TBH, I have never really been very invested in this show. Quite frankly, there have been many seasons that I haven't watched at ll, watched just a few episodes, watched it cringing with at how cheesy/fake I thought it was, etc. The only real exceptions to that would probably be Trista and Ryan and Sean and Catherine. Case in point, in my entire life until the last 72ish hours gotten on a site like this and spent this amount of time talking about a reality tv show that is notoriously so scripted and manipulated. ha ha Thank goodness I am a teacher and on a 20 something-cross country road trip. Smiley

maybe she is not the right girl. I am split with her. I do not like her mom's false declaration about the renewal of her licence.. I do not like much his brothers looking for fame (one of his brother is always with her at the children's hospital photo and it is a bit too much). I did not like the drama at her hometown with Ben (although I blame the prods, they used the material they got which was 2 brothers who over-reacted for exposure... they could have talk to her after ben's departure since she remained at home)... those are the things that bother me and make me think that she is not genuine. And of course if she is not genuine, then she is no good for Luke! haha

What I want to see is a love story at the end of this silly show and what I want to see is a loving relationship that go to a year of engagement and lead to marriage and kids..... a la JP/Ashley .... a la Sean/Catherine ... a la Des/Chris ... a la Jason/Molly.

I do not care how they make it so but this is what I want to see. I am sick of fake couple that split up few weeks after the show until the spotlights are off. I am gagging at those. If she picks Jordan, that will just make me puke again and think that I lost my time even though I had fun with Luke.

So maybe this is why I am so adamant that jojo and luke is an item against all odds and against all spoilers in the world and people saying that I am wrong. I AM seeing this love story on my TV screen. I HOPE to see it at the end. Will I see it, probably not but I can still hope for a romantic ending with the guy I have a TV crush with right? if it is not jojo and luke, then Luke IS happy now, he radiates this happiness and glow and maybe he found love after the show like a lot did before him??

JMO HERE

:rosiecolored :swinginglove seeing hearts :inlove

ALL JMO

Last edited by HEA on Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:41 am

Kashathediva wrote:He wanted to leave. It was well known at the time. He had a friend and possible relative on FORT that informed sleuthers. He realized she was way too into him and he could not reciprocate. So GB wanted out. He did not even want to go through with the RC farce and was forced  encouraged to do so.
I remember that, he was the only one that RC that was dressed down- in jeans, he wanted out so bad, laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015