SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:21 am

^^This is the same article that is circulating and posted by Inquisitor on twitter.  They probably got their speculation here, IMO.

I think we just gave Fleiss an idea to cast a number of cougars for Luke if he is the next Lead.  You never know, we may meet each other at the mansion!  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:01 pm

Frymama wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
morningledger.com

snipped.

New to site, but assuming this is pretty reliable source for GA to post, right?

snipped

I have no idea if it's reliable. I saw the story, I posted the link and shared it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:34 pm

Sounds like it could have happened. I don't think many men would want to go that far just to be rejected.

babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:41 pm

I wonder what happened to make Luke realize that she was eventually going to choose Jordan? Did he ask her outright or did he just "feel" that she wasnt that into him? Cant wait to see how it plays out.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:41 pm

If it happens like that though? To refuse a rose during an RC?
That wouldn't go over well with the 'sympathetic' Bach audience IMO

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:43 pm

IrelandRose wrote:If it happens like that though? To refuse a rose during an RC?

If thats what happens ...i hope he's picked first and not the 3rd rose and Chase knows for a fact he's a default guy at the time.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:48 pm

northernviewer wrote:I wonder what happened to make Luke realize that she was eventually  going to choose Jordan?  Did he ask her outright or did he just "feel" that she wasnt that into him?  Cant wait to see how it plays out.

Maybe Luke saw JoJo give secret under the covers SQT to another guy, like Kaitlyn did with Shawn, and knew the jig was up. I think it is more likely the producers said to him "we want you for our next Bach, time to skeedaddle" and he was outta there. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:50 pm

northernviewer wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:If it happens like that though? To refuse a rose during an RC?

If thats what happens ...i hope he's picked first and not the 3rd rose and Chase knows for a fact he's a default guy at the time.  

IA, and actually thinking about it. The preview shows him asking to speak to her... so probably he doesn't turn down a rose mid-RC.

The article probably has the jist of what goes down right, just not specifics.

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:58 pm

IMO, Luke caught her before the RC even started as she was about to begin.  So I don't think he turned down a rose.  It has been my belief that once Luke got home to Texas from the bubble and having talks with his family/close friends, he realized she wasn't into him as much as she should be.  Plus in Argentina, the guys were talking and Chase said, she was in to Jordon as the front runner.  Luke seemed surprised by that.

I don't think we will see any backpeddling or naysay at the HTD, it all happens off camera and we will be shocked at the RC.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:23 pm

I could actually see Luke pulling her aside to talk to her and he asks her some questions, doesn't really like the answers, but thinks it over while he's waiting for a rose and then decides to not accept it.

His HTD is being shown last where during the night portion he basically tells her he loves her. I can't see them showing that and then 5 minutes later at the rice ceremony he tells her he's leaving because he's not feeling it with her. He either has to use the excuse of not wanting to get hurt and he sees how she is with another guy or they have to show him a lot before the RC talking about how he's unsure that he wants to go forward, doesn't know how he feels, etc. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:26 pm

The RC also carries on to next week. Could be another 15mins at least dedicated to his unsureness next Monday.

IrelandRose

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:29 pm

Yes, agree they could go back to RC after their chat.  I don't think it has to do with his feelings but he sees she is not as "into him".  I do think they had a long discussion and long goodbye.  JMO.

Wait, the RC will be continued next week?  Is that confirmed?  duh
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+59
Longhornfan
nutty1
Linds911
motheroffive
FMG2015