SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 78 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ASG - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:01 am

Kashathediva wrote:IMO--"he" may not have been the problem. But he sure made whatever the situation was much worse in the past 24 hrs. IMO

Agreed Kasha.
Letting sleeping dogs lie is not what Jordan did. He magnified the problem and made it feel like a pity party. Saying it's complicated on national tv would have garnered more respect imo. He probably knows Aaron won't respond so it's more of a coward's move to me.

Back to top Go down

ASG - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 78 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:04 am

I think this is about as close to a comment as Aaron will give. Also, ignore his hashtag. He always includes random trending hashtags to his tweets that don't relate.

@AaronRodgers12
Truth is by nature self-evident. As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it, it shines clear. -Mahatma Gandhi
#ASG2016

ASG - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 78 87b72b10 ASG - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 78 86669110 ASG - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 78 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:08 am

umngirl wrote:I think this is about as close to a comment as Aaron will give. Also, ignore his hashtag. He always includes random trending hashtags to his tweets that don't relate.

@AaronRodgers12
Truth is by nature self-evident. As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it, it shines clear. -Mahatma Gandhi
#ASG2016

Go Aaron. Takes more inner strength and class to keep your mouth shut then to blab it on a reality tv show. But then, Jordan has turned this season into his show imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:09 am

What does that even mean along with the random hashtag?!!! Why even subtweet? Poor Ghandi and his words being mangled for who knows what purpose. What high school did all these kids run away from?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:12 am

ForeverLove wrote:
umngirl wrote:I think this is about as close to a comment as Aaron will give. Also, ignore his hashtag. He always includes random trending hashtags to his tweets that don't relate.

@AaronRodgers12
#ASG2016

Go Aaron. Takes more inner strength and class to keep your mouth shut then to blab it on a reality tv show. But then, Jordan has turned this season into his show imo.

Well, he's technically not keeping his mouth shut by subtweeting his younger brother. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:14 am

Your move, Jordan. giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:16 am

Alanna wrote:What does that even mean along with the random hashtag?!!! Why even subtweet? Poor Ghandi and his words being mangled for who knows what purpose. What high school did all these kids run away from?

Exactly. Please. Poor Ghandi is right. TPTB are loving this. They are the "puppet masters."
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:16 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Your move, Jordan.  giggling
Gawd. Please. No. I can't even deal.

Big bro Luke is great at that though so he can go to town.

What an embarrassing clusterf#ck.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:17 am

I love Aaron, but he is the King of being passive aggressive! I see it all the time in his interviews.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:20 am

Alanna wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:Your move, Jordan.  giggling
Gawd. Please. No. I can't even deal.

Big bro Luke is great at that though so he can go to town.

What an embarrassing clusterf#ck.

Totally agree with the last sentence. Why would you even want to invite an even more public family feud? Nobody benefits from this except TPTB and the media. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:23 am

Mommyof1 wrote:I love Aaron, but he is the King of being passive aggressive!  I see it all the time in his interviews.  

I totally called it cantstopl but even I thought the Ghandi quote was a little excessive. Aaron's personality won't allow him to not take his own shot at little bro, but he also HAS to take the fake high road. Neither is 'classier' than the other IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 am

ReneeM wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I love Aaron, but he is the King of being passive aggressive!  I see it all the time in his interviews.  

I totally called it  cantstopl but even I thought the Ghandi quote was a little excessive. Aaron's personality won't allow him to not take his own shot at little bro, but he also HAS to take the fake high road. Neither is 'classier' than the other IMO
That's exactly it! Fake high road! But then Baddy does the same thing too!! Fake high road during the poker debacle with JT. Holy moly guacamole, Jo has her hands full laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 82 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure