SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ASG - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:28 am

#ASG 2016 is the twitter hashtag for the Major League Baseball all star game that's currently being played in San Diego, CA and broadcast on FOX. Aaron's been tweeting about it. i'm still trying to decipher the Gandi quote

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

ASG - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 79 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:29 am

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I love Aaron, but he is the King of being passive aggressive!  I see it all the time in his interviews.  

I totally called it  cantstopl but even I thought the Ghandi quote was a little excessive. Aaron's personality won't allow him to not take his own shot at little bro, but he also HAS to take the fake high road. Neither is 'classier' than the other IMO
That's exactly it! Fake high road! But then Baddy does the same thing too!! Fake high road during the poker debacle with JT. Holy moly guacamole, Jo has her hands full laugh out loud

Lol so Jordy no better. That's fair. ASG - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5 - Page 79 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:30 am

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I love Aaron, but he is the King of being passive aggressive!  I see it all the time in his interviews.  

I totally called it  cantstopl but even I thought the Ghandi quote was a little excessive. Aaron's personality won't allow him to not take his own shot at little bro, but he also HAS to take the fake high road. Neither is 'classier' than the other IMO
That's exactly it! Fake high road! But then Baddy does the same thing too!! Fake high road during the poker debacle with JT. Holy moly guacamole, Jo has her hands full laugh out loud

rofl The whole chad handshake thing at the end is what comes to mind for me. Guess it runs in the family. I also DEFINITELY think within the next week Luke will also chime in, in some way. He seems very protective of little bro Jordan

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:06 am

Truth is by nature self-evident. As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it, it shines clear. -Mahatma Gandhi

Interpretation

Truth is by nature self-evident = the truth is correct/right

As soon as you remove the cobwebs of ignorance that surround it = confusion due to lack of information

it shines clear = direct understanding

People don't understand Aaron's choices because they lack the necessary information to know what the truth really is

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:41 am

Jordan and Luke seem to go out of their way to throw shade at Aaron. Luke is the king of making digs at Aaron on his SM. Luke was mad Aaron missed a wedding....but I bet he doesn't care that Jordan missed one. If the Rodger's parents are mad and don't like Olivia because she talked about hers and Aaron's sex life....Then they certainly won't like JoJo since they are watching Jordan's and JoJo's sex life play out on network TV.
It is annoying that because Luke and Aaron wrote something about their Grandpa on SM and tagged each other...that it assumed that Aaron did not honor his Grandpa or attend his funeral. Aaron has a published article talking about how extremely close he was to his Grandpa and Grandma and called them before every game. They were/are mentors in his life. Aaron was off practice and on a private jet at the time of his Grandpas funeral....so unless someone attended and says he did not come see his Grandma, I will give all of them the benefit of doubt and trust they honored the love of their Grandpa...each in his own way.
My take on the 3 brothers is they are all very competitive and one got enormous athletic success and the other two didn't. No doubt that has caused issues. As a parent myself...I don't understand the parents dumping one son over something trivial like a GF...or actually over anything at all.
I think Jordan used the relationship situation to take a shot at Aaron and to elevate himself. In the long run all the public airing of the personal laundry does is drive a huge wedge in the relationships and make everyone look bad. There are no winners in family estrangement.
I think JoJo and Jordan will have to keep answering questions about this for entire media tour. JoJo's brother Matt is very private and Ben is more public on SM. Some people just like keeping their personal life more private. To each his own.
I personally like the Gandhi comment. It makes the point without being graphic detail.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:02 am

Nice post Seabear. I have 3 sons very close in age and it was WORK to make sure each one felt they were worthy and complete as their own person, especially as the oldest was so smart and the middle so social. I didn't want my youngest son to feel as if he was meant to be a girl. I told my middle son he was the bridge to the other two and that if the bridge was broken, the link between the other two could be too. It's funny that he's the one who keeps everyone in touch with each other! Guess Aaron didn't get that message.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:12 am

Norcalgal wrote:Nice post Seabear.  I have 3 sons very close in age and it was WORK to make sure each one felt they were worthy and complete as their own person, especially as the oldest was so smart and the middle so social. I didn't want my youngest son to feel as if he was meant to be a girl. I told my middle son he was the bridge to the other two and that if the bridge was broken, the link between the other two could be too. It's funny that he's the one who keeps everyone in touch with each other! Guess Aaron didn't get that message.

If the brothers are as competitive as being stated at times here, maybe the parents didn't instill in them what you stated above. Maybe it's the failure of life lessons not being inculcated by the parents and not solely Aaron's fault. Just saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:19 am

Again, I am a big Packer fan, but I have to say that Aaron is not innocent by any means when it comes to throwing shade. As I said upthread, he is quite passive aggressive, but some will defend him and say he's just being funny. Take Russell Wilson for example and ARod's "God must have been a Packer fan that day." I like Russell Wilson, but felt his comment was incredibly rude. Aaron has thrown shade at other FB players too. That is the part of him I dislike. Grow up.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:28 am

Maybe it's hard to grow up with a fam like the Rodgers. Throwing family members under the bus is not an adult move either imo. Children are at times a reflection of their parents in that we often live what we learn. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:38 am

Can anyone find the clip from ET where Arron's GF Olivia mentions the Rodgers family strained relationship? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:48 am

Wait, so Jordan not only brought up his ex on the show to build up a sl for himself, but he also threw utb his brother, on national tv? And somehow his ex and brother are in the wrong for responding? No wonder Jordan can treat anyone like chit, those people get the hate for it anyway. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:59 am

I'm sure that Jordan has only responded to ongoing questions asked about his ex gf and his brother Aaron. IMO, he hasn't said anything wrong or too much, just enough to simply explain the situation. It seems likely from previous posts that the family feud started since Aaron has been with Olivia. Only the family knows the whole story and I hope it's not aired to the public, as it is something fairly private. If Jojo ends up with Jordan then she will no doubt learn more.

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 82 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80, 81, 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #5

+69
Isabel123
Norcalgal
ReneeM
mercieme
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure