SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:46 am

nd4reality wrote:Yup she wanted jordan and then some. IMO.

The mags get correct into about the ending, he ring, the FRC setting etc. fed to them. The rest is mostly speculation and conjecture.
IMO.
Isn't this considered "the ending"? So does that mean this Life and Style article has some truth?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Diana Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:49 am

JoJo looks better than ever. heartbeat clearly whatever happens, she is a okay.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 30 1cAZ4yD
She posted this on Instagram

joelle_fletcher

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:52 am

Trying to remember last season - kaitlyns, what was provided ????
I know l&S did give us infomation about the setting, the dress, the ring for some previous seasons.

for Ashs season they even gave us information of what the f2 were wearing during the lcd !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:01 am

Meh. L&S can spin it all they want, but JoJo wants, always wanted Jordan, imho.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:02 am

Diana wrote:JoJo looks better than ever. heartbeat clearly whatever happens, she is a okay.

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 30 1cAZ4yD

joelle_fletcher

She posted this on Instagram
More than a okay. She's been bouncing off the walls in all the snapchats from the last two days.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:05 am

nd4reality wrote:Trying to remember last season - kaitlyns, what was provided ????
I know l&S did give us infomation about the setting, the dress, the ring for some previous seasons.

for Ashs season they even gave us information of what the f2 were wearing during the lcd !
I don't rememeber anything laugh out loud I DO remember last season (Ben), they said one of the LCD's was at Laughing Waters (Lauren's date). But I can't remember what else was said and if it was accurate.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:09 am

What does it matter what Jos mom prescribed? What am I missing?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:16 am

The mags get correct into about the ending, he ring, the FRC setting etc. fed to them. The rest is mostly speculation and conjecture.
IMO.

I agree.

Plus she came back from filming really happy and liked an Insta about feeling safe and loved so I can't imagine a scenario where she didn't choose or get the guy she wanted.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:22 am

everly wrote:

IMO.

I agree.

Plus she came back from filming really happy and liked an Insta about feeling safe and loved so I can't imagine a scenario where she didn't choose or get the guy she wanted.

Sorry for the almost double post laugh out loud but ITA!! I don't think she would have forgiven him if he has left or done something that caused her to breakup with him at the frc. I suppose you never know what kind of crazy shenanigans the show will think up but I just have trouble imagine a delayed choice knowing everything we do about Jo and her obsession with feeling safe & secure with her guy. Jmo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:24 am

Mommyof1 wrote:Meh.  L&S can spin it all they want, but JoJo wants, always wanted Jordan, imho.  

Yeah, production is having a hard time keeping any suspense of the one she wanted. From the edit to the media coverage.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:31 am

I don't think that Jojo is in the face of her life that she's looking to settle down. I personally don't subscribe to the idea that you can change a man. And it's a huge mistake for a woman to be fixated on a man to the point of ignoring ALL red flags. Such an approach to dating I think erodes one's integrity. What excuses is Jojo willing to make for Jordan, considering all the stuff out there (I mean exes, hook ups, Raya)? And what does that do to her self esteem?

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:35 am

Becca and JoJo look great!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHi6GIXBmij/?taken-by=thestylistla
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 78 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl