SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:29 pm

I have high hopes that he will be the next bachelor and get his HEA he's basically the only one getting all the love and the buzz and 90% of the comments to MF are asking for him to be the next one

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:34 pm

I think he is top contender for the next lead and that it was a planned F4 exit for him.  But if it were me, I would have taken him to the Fantasy Suite first.  cheeky
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:36 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:41 pm

MiniDiva wrote:I think he is top contender for the next lead and that it was a planned F4 exit for him.  But if it were me, I would have taken him to the Fantasy Suite first.  cheeky

:yes: :yes: :yes:
I would have done the same!
I cannot believe she let this go for BBJ. Her loss will be some lucky woman's gain!
She was always leaning into him, touching him, stroking his hair and initiated most of their kisses too.
I still believe if Jordan had left she would have had a haha moment like Des did.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:47 pm

I just had to add this on to his fan thread:

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:53 pm

I love Luke, but I think JoJo is more attracted to bad boys such as BBJ and that just isn't Luke. He will be a great Bach and I hope he is offered the gig!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:56 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:10 pm

Why this FAN thread makes me so happy... because ONLY positive and happy and silly comments here!!!

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613 :Woah-hoo: cheerleader awwww

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:12 pm

Luke has such a funny bone!!!

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Luke-f10
luke twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:36 pm

SLA44 wrote:I just had to add this on to his fan thread:

Any longer and she would have chewed his lips right off his face cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:42 pm

see2love wrote:
SLA44 wrote:I just had to add this on to his fan thread:

Any longer and she would have chewed his lips right off his face cantstopl
:yes: That was getting pretty steamy!   rofl

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:45 pm

JoJo had her hand on his hip hanging on.  What ever Luke is dishing out, she is slurping it up.  

Is this for real or a demo for his being the next lead?  :fanningfan
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose