SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:23 am

@HEA, I don't mind him doing selfies or showing screaming female fans. I do think they are very indicative of him not being F1. Which is great by me, I like both JoJo and Luke separately and think they would make a terrible couple. Go Luke, enjoy every opportunity this gives to you! Okay, maybe say no to the bachelor, because MF is a close relative of the devil IMO and trusting him doesn't usually turn out well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:27 am

stuckinsc wrote:@HEA, I don't mind him doing selfies or showing screaming female fans. I do think they are very indicative of him not being F1. Which is great by me, I like both JoJo and Luke separately and think they would make a terrible couple. Go Luke, enjoy every opportunity this gives to you! Okay, maybe say no to the bachelor, because MF is a close relative of the devil IMO and trusting him doesn't usually turn out well.

did you see the above video?
I am just thinking that he would be a complete idiot to say to the organization no i cannot do that because my girlfriend may be jealous. He is riding the wave with James not even alone. I honestly do not see anything wrong with the groupies waiting for them doing selfies. Autograph and selfies are done generally after each concert. this is sadly how this singer was killed in Orlando. JMO

Last edited by HEA on Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:32 am

Did you notice what a gentleman Luke was with those women?  Boy that has to be exhausting though.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:35 am

HEA wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:@HEA, I don't mind him doing selfies or showing screaming female fans. I do think they are very indicative of him not being F1. Which is great by me, I like both JoJo and Luke separately and think they would make a terrible couple. Go Luke, enjoy every opportunity this gives to you! Okay, maybe say no to the bachelor, because MF is a close relative of the devil IMO and trusting him doesn't usually turn out well.

I am just thinking that he would be a complete idiot to say to the organization no i cannot do that because my girlfriend may be jealous. He is riding the wave with James not even alone. I honestly do not see anything wrong with the groupies waiting for them doing selfies. Autograph and selfies are done generally after each concert. this is sadly how this singer was killed in Orlando. JMO
Yes, that was an insane crowd, I think everyone was more than happy to pay their $40. Good for the and good for Luke. I still think as F1, he probably wouldn't be doing that out of respect for his fiancé. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:36 am

stuckinsc wrote:
HEA wrote:

Yes, that was an insane crowd, I think everyone was more than happy to pay their $40. Good for the and good for Luke. I still think as F1, he probably wouldn't be doing that out of respect for his fiancé. JMO.

That is very correct @stuckinsc everyone can share an opinion bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:43 am

HEA wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
HEA wrote:

That is very correct @stuckinsc everyone can share an opinion  bestbud!

BTW, I went to the FB site for the venue. The M&G and pictures is not something they do with every artist, it was not a standard offer that they would have had to turn down. So I think that it was at least partially requested by either Luke, James or both. Good for them. People were willing to pay, so no harm no foul IMO. But not a good thing for an F1 to do while he still can not be public with his fiancé. I think he is single, so NBD.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:47 am

Again I think it is very okay that he is doing those public appearance and on top of it with James at his side. Not as if he goes in a dark corner eh? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:50 am

OHEA wrote:Again I think it is very okay that he is doing those public appearance and on top of it with James at his side. Not as if he goes in a dark corner eh? giggling
I have no problem with him doing them at all. I say strike while the iron is hot. My point is that it supports him not being F1. I don't think he would be doing all those selfies or pictures with other women while he was unable to be in public with the woman he loves. I think it would be hard for a secret gf or fiance to have to see that. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:15 am

He is THE BEST and I hope he finds an amazing gf soon

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:42 am

@HEA, @SLA44  and others here: great job for videos/pictures and posts: Seriously, I'm SOOOOO happy for Luke getting such attention with his talent. Luke can sing ya'all.  I'm a broken record saying that Luke is SPECIAL way before he appeared on the bachelorette.

Any girl with him now, or wants to be with him needs not be jealous, but rather believe in their relationship. I think he's a very discipline when is comes to relationships. One lucky lady will indeed be special one day. So, all the innuendos is much to do about nothing.  You go Luke giggling
thumbsup

Last edited by chase4me on Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:45 am

I can't believe he is still single at 31 and he hasn't had a relationship for 3 or more years?

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:42 am

I like Luke a lot. But I don't know him enough to know how he is in a relationship. He seems like a hard worker and driven to achieve his goals in life, sometimes that carries over into relationships and sometimes it can actually detract from them as it can be hard to do both. 

As for no relationship for 3 years, I actually understand and respect this. If he was focused on career etc and recognized he might not have the time or effort to give to a relationship. My hubby was the same way.

Luke is awesome, but we only know a small part of him, so the relationship stuff until he shows us, I have no idea. Since he seems very respectful overall it is my opinion he would be sensitive to the weird situation of this show and not show so many pics with girls if he was F1. Just my personal opinion. I think someone better suited to him and his life is out there, so that is okay by me. My instincts are actually telling me we will see Luke eliminate himself. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose