SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:13 am

There are hundreds of photos of Luke and James' Ladies night this week at the event's FB page.   Smiley

Ladies Night with Luke Pell & James Taylor - Bachelorette

Please pardon double post.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

mcm - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:00 am

I don't know how he is able to keep up that smile through all of those pictures!  He's got a lot of patience and stamina I guess.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:40 am

mcm - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Horse10

luke instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:42 am

grrrrr ok.... i raise it at 135$ with chair and beer

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:18 am

Whoa daddy!!!  That is one hot country boy!!!  :fanningfan

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:14 am

Thanks for all the Luke updates! :yes: yes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  mcm - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1f49c

mcm - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 8367-910 mcm - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 I_got_13 mcm - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 E5kqdm15 mcm - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:54 am

Even his horse is nice looking.. I bet James is so glad he met Luke. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:55 am

MiniDiva wrote:
@luke__pell love you in the @texashumor shirts!! Trust me I'm Texan (

Source

OMG! This is my favorite!

Now I need to let you know how serious I am. I raise it to $1,000 but I get to stand on stage with him!..........you know, to keep him safe from all those screaming girls. Praying
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:03 pm

@babs wins! Y'all crack me up, of course when I was single and younger, I would have driven to Colorado to help heal Ryan's broken heart. I was so disappointed when Trista picked him. My first of many bachelor things I was wrong about. I love Luke in the Texan shirt. I will always have a soft spot for sexy Texans.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:49 pm

but wait wait nooooooooooooooooooooooo

I already bought my fight ticket !!!

It is not over yet!!! *pouting*

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:06 pm

mcm - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Cm8zrvjWcAAyATR
Luke judging a pinto bean competition earlier today #BachelorNation #lukeforbachelor
https://twitter.com/Lukepellforbac1/status/751876504418676736
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:21 pm

^^^they are all so serious giggling

Thanks for sharing @Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose