SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

success - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:28 pm

success - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 ?format=750w

success - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 ?format=750w
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelorette12/episode6
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

success - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:58 am

Reality Rose nailed it -  Luke IS the guy from every Nicholas Sparks movie.  So funny as I just watched "The Longest Ride" this weekend with Scott Eastwood who played a cowboy named Luke and it made me think about "our" Luke!  It is true, Luke is THAT guy.   hearthumbsup

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  13h13 hours ago
We are very close to choosing the next Bachelor!!! We really need #BachelorNation to weigh in on this one...
Reality Rose
‏@RealityRose_
Luke is the guy from every Nicholas Sparks movie—he was born to be #TheBachelor if JoJo doesn't choose him  #TheBachelorette @fleissmeister

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:55 pm

not sure if anyone caught it but at the end of the 1:1..

luke: you make me happy
jojo: you make me happy

and the similarity of the coconut (white) horse and the white pony?? the conversation was cut IMO but she says: and you rode a horse like that one (white pony)

Then again, prods as soon as she jumped on his arms (did you notice how easily he held her legs around him?  :girlfan ) and he said: we have a winner!!! prods showed us another of their animals mini segment

success - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Horses11

success - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Horses10

my scaps from recorded TV

honest to gaawd, my heart melted  :cutiepie

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:31 pm

First time to post...nervous after reading all the rules JK.

I have a small world connection to Luke. I am a teacher who worked with Luke's former football coach and teammate's/best friend's little brother from his high school in Burnett when they moved to another school in the Dallas suburbs. He was actually a groomsman in this young man's wedding...and just also know several other Burnett coaches and people who came with them when they made the big move (as that is what often happens with football teams--they all move together). Long story short, they all say he is the REAL DEAL and a precious human being. They are happy to see the goofier and witty side of him come out lately in the show, as mentioned in previous posts and in SM.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:36 pm

:Welcome @Frymama   Great first post!  

We are so happy to have some insider info about Luke and that so far his personal life is drama free!  Please stay around and join the fun.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:51 pm

Luke Fans, need to see this preview of next RC, Luke interrupts the RC to ask if he can talk to JoJo for a sec.   Upset

http://www.eonline.com/news/779304/the-bachelorette-jordan-and-aaron-rodgers-estrangement-is-front-and-center-during-this-explosive-sneak-peek
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:55 pm

Frymama wrote:First time to post...nervous after reading all the rules JK.  

I have a small world connection to Luke.  I am a teacher who worked with Luke's former football coach and teammate's/best friend's little brother from his high school in Burnett when they moved to another school in the Dallas suburbs.  He was actually a groomsman in this young man's wedding...and just also know several other Burnett coaches and people who came with them when they made the big move (as that is what often happens with football teams--they all move together).  Long story short, they all say he is the REAL DEAL and a precious human being.  They are happy to see the goofier and witty side of him come out lately in the show, as mentioned in previous posts and in SM.

indeed Welcomeparty! @Frymama

Knowing that someone just know him outside the show and say he is the real deal is SO important. Thank you for taking the step to say that publicly on this forum. Means a lot for Luke's fan for sure.
I went on his facebook and read some similar testimony about his integrity and witty humor and how he loves to give back to his community. Outside the show is much more valuable to read real people who know those people in real life. It adds so much more value and weight on the real man who is Luke.

Thank you. You truly made my day. bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:57 pm

I have a small world connection to Luke.  I am a teacher who worked with Luke's former football coach and teammate's/best friend's little brother from his high school in Burnett when they moved to another school in the Dallas suburbs.  He was actually a groomsman in this young man's wedding...and just also know several other Burnett coaches and people who came with them when they made the big move (as that is what often happens with football teams--they all move together).  Long story short, they all say he is the REAL DEAL and a precious human being.  They are happy to see the goofier and witty side of him come out lately in the show, as mentioned in previous posts and in SM.

starwelcome Frymama ! and thank you for sharing that info with us. Much appreciated!

MiniDiva wrote:Luke Fans, need to see this preview of next RC, Luke interrupts the RC to ask if he can talk to JoJo for a sec.   Upset

http://www.eonline.com/news/779304/the-bachelorette-jordan-and-aaron-rodgers-estrangement-is-front-and-center-during-this-explosive-sneak-peek

Well the plot thickens. You were correct, it appears she is in an air plane hanger. It looks like Luke may take himself out, I wonder why.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

success - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Link to Clip

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

starwelcome Frymama ! and thank you for sharing that info with us. Much appreciated!

MiniDiva wrote:Luke Fans, need to see this preview of next RC, Luke interrupts the RC to ask if he can talk to JoJo for a sec.   Upset

Well the plot thickens. You were correct, it appears she is in an air plane hanger. It looks like Luke may take himself out, I wonder why.

ETA---For me, it just keeps playing commercials every time I click play button. sad Anyone else having this problem?????
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:15 pm

Keep clicking, it will eventually play. I had the same issues.

MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:16 pm

I embedded it. Let me know if it makes a difference. I was able to view it from the link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:38 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BHxWTZYAD9m/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose