SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by JBF Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:33 pm

OK... my first post on THIS thread. Might as well keep it exclusive to THIS thread.

Back in "general discussion", I posted my comments regarding JoJo's ridiculous people.com blogs. I mean... that lady is giving me an awful head ache.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3572p792-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-3#992428
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3572p876-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-3#993926

Now I am providing the pictures (culled from lovely YouTube and abc.com video extracts) to go with them.

All I can say is this: regardless how long he lasts on this show, she is sure enjoying every moment WITH him.

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Jojo__10

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Jojo__11

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Jojo__14

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Jojo__15
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by JBF Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:35 pm

More ridiculous comments on JoJo's people.com blogs that make absolutely no sense to me.

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Jojo__13

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Jojo__12

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Jojo__16

This quote is from the show, not people.com. Yet it is the one that frustrates me the most.

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Jojo__17
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:49 pm

Hey JBF - welcome to the happy Luke thread.  And you notice she is reaching for Luke as much if not more than he reaches for her - it's not a one-way street with these two.  Also I noticed when she is holding his hand at the HTD she is holding his with both of hers.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:14 pm

chase4me wrote:Take it easy folks.  Check this tweet out  While Mike Fleiss is busy selling drama, he's proudly announcing the wedding of his daughter. Check link:
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/754034997032472576   "No drama on this show...They are truly in Love"   Any hidden message here?

Below is the wedding registry Link
http://registry.theknot.com/devon-fleiss-patrick-martin-july-2016/11544543

What message are you seeing here? It is over my head?
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:18 pm

Too late. We've already had drama on THIS show!

Unless he is televising THAT wedding, it doesn't qualify as "a show", does it? Suspect

SLA44 wrote:Hey JBF - welcome to the happy Luke thread.  And you notice she is reaching for Luke as much if not more than he reaches for her - it's not a one-way street with these two.  Also I noticed when she is holding his hand at the HTD she is holding his with both of hers.

Yup. She absolutely loathes him. He is ssssoooo outta here!!

I guess? Obviously something mighty bad must happen on hometown that we are not privy to yet.

Good to see it isn't just me and @HEA who fell off the turnip truck and seeing a halo of unicorns. Ugh... unicorns! I remember Ashley's season was the season of the pink cupcakes. When her sister commented she was on Team Cupcake during ATFR, it was the first time this forum was indirectly referenced.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:20 pm

Frymama wrote:
chase4me wrote:Take it easy folks.  Check this tweet out  While Mike Fleiss is busy selling drama, he's proudly announcing the wedding of his daughter. Check link:
https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/754034997032472576   "No drama on this show...They are truly in Love"   Any hidden message here?

Below is the wedding registry Link
http://registry.theknot.com/devon-fleiss-patrick-martin-july-2016/11544543

What message are you seeing here?  It is over my head?
I think it's "No drama on this show...They are truly in Love"  I could see where she might see a hidden message there.

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:24 pm

JBF wrote:Too late. We've already had drama on THIS show!

Unless he is televising THAT wedding, it doesn't qualify as "a show", does it?  Suspect

SLA44 wrote:Hey JBF - welcome to the happy Luke thread.  And you notice she is reaching for Luke as much if not more than he reaches for her - it's not a one-way street with these two.  Also I noticed when she is holding his hand at the HTD she is holding his with both of hers.

Yup. She absolutely loathes him. He is ssssoooo outta here!!

I guess? Obviously something mighty bad must happen on hometown that we are not privy to yet.

Good to see it isn't just me and @HEA who fell off the turnip truck and seeing a halo of unicorns. Ugh... unicorns! I remember Ashley's season was the season of the pink cupcakes. When her sister commented she was on Team Cupcake during ATFR, it was the first time this forum was indirectly referenced.
It's never been just you and HEA - I've been on this ride from the very start just hadn't been posting that much ***edited***

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:24 pm

I know. I was exaggeratin' giggling
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:28 pm

JBF,

I am not quoting bc the post is so large, but I sincerely think that is my fave post since I have been on this site. I seriously want to make a huge poster of that and hang it in my room as if I were back in middle school. That about how they both look at love----- Mindboggling? lmo, Luke is the fairytale who treats her like a princess and Jordan exhausts her with insecurity, doubts and concerns. It doesn't fit was she says she wants by the last quote.

IMO, it is just so weird to watch a real life Nicolas Sparks movie unfold if that is the outcome. However, I keep trying to believe in The Notebook triumph of soul mates rather than Dear John's separation from you true love.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:29 pm

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Luke-jojo-bachelorette
http://www.ibtimes.com/bachelorette-2016-spoilers-meet-jojo-fletchers-final-4-contestants-ahead-hometown-2392002
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:31 pm

Hey! Anything I post here is up for grabs. You can make all the posters you want. Avatars?

Just remember it is all copyright Warner Horizon/ABC and The Cray-Z Coconut Company... or Enterprises. Poor Coconut in picture No. 1 looks like he might have a bug in his nose.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:37 pm

JBF wrote:Hey! Anything I post here is up for grabs. You can make all the posters you want. Avatars?

Just remember it is all copyright Warner Horizon/ABC and The Cray-Z Coconut Company... or Enterprises. Poor Coconut in picture No. 1 looks like he might have a bug in his nose.
sneakyl

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose