SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:33 pm

LukeFan wrote:An old photo from Luke's FB page...

Just in advance, it's HOT!!!! And you're welcome!!! seeing hearts :hearts love:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f35/19/51/28/78/screen11.png
Wow - just wow!!!!  Thanks for posting this.   drooling   :fanningfan

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

mcm - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:37 pm

^^Is Luke much younger in this photo or have more baby fat in his face still.  His current facial structure is different and no baby fat.  I like him with a fuller face personally.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:44 pm

JBF wrote:
HEA wrote:Aaaawwwwe thank you for your support
Yep monday is going to be tough to watch but i just cannot stop myself to imagine the lucky girl who will receive his love.
So curious. I may stalk him once in a while to check his insta and facebook

Maybe that lucky girl will be JoJo when she returns, post-break up (as some tabloids are hinting and winking about), as one of the 25-26 vying for his attention in January's premiere. I've always thought that Fleiss' ultimate goal was to create an ongoing Primetime Soap Opera with continuing characters stretching the seasons.
I'm still  hanging in there JBF until the end of ATFR is over - for me it's not over until it is over or the fat lady sings.  Although I don't know if I would want to see her for a 3rd time on this franchise. I would rather see it happen a different way and I still think there is a possibility of that.  Something just feels off to me this season - my gut is telling me!!!

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:04 pm

I have watched those shots of her "melt down" in the airplane runway a few times and the one thought that keeps popping in my mind repeatedly is that she LOOKS like she can't make a decision on who to eliminate. It is POSSIBLE... I would never be confident to say anything other than "possible"... that this might be the very first season (not counting the unusual Jillian season in Spain) when the final four go on fantasy dates after their hometowns. Harrison did allow her an extra rose to spare both Alex and James for another round before.

Also a no elimination rose ceremony also means that they can milk it out as a "to be continued" with NO preview footage of fantasy dates...

... and frustration on this forum guessing what happens next.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:23 pm

JBF wrote:I have watched those shots of her "melt down" in the airplane runway a few times and the one thought that keeps popping in my mind repeatedly is that she LOOKS like she can't make a decision on who to eliminate. It is POSSIBLE... I would never be confident to say anything other than "possible"... that this might be the very first season (not counting the unusual Jillian season in Spain) when the final four go on fantasy dates after their hometowns. Harrison did allow her an extra rose to spare both Alex and James for another round before.

Also a no elimination rose ceremony also means that they can milk it out as a "to be continued" with NO preview footage of fantasy dates...

You bring up some very good or interesting "possibles" and the TPTB like nothing better than to mess with the viewers heads.  They have sure messed with mine this season that's for sure.  As always, I enjoy and appreciate your input.  Hugesmile

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:23 pm

JBF wrote:I have watched those shots of her "melt down" in the airplane runway a few times and the one thought that keeps popping in my mind repeatedly is that she LOOKS like she can't make a decision on who to eliminate. It is POSSIBLE... I would never be confident to say anything other than "possible"... that this might be the very first season (not counting the unusual Jillian season in Spain) when the final four go on fantasy dates after their hometowns. Harrison did allow her an extra rose to spare both Alex and James for another round before.

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:37 pm

Luke changed his twitter profile pic today -- like this one much better.  "All Texas"  

Source
mcm - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 V1su7XgX_400x400
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:22 pm

mcm - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 CnqQTpaUkAEF-6f
Luke Pell ‏@Luke__Pell
Time to meet the fam back in #texas tonight 8/7 CST @BacheloretteABC
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:00 pm

mcm - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 CnqxtRpWEAARmhS
Styles For Less ‏@StylesForLess
#MCM @Luke__Pell & @jrodgers1 major heart eyes for these #hunks. Who do you think @JoelleFletcher should pick?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:05 pm

mcm - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Cnq-MGYWIAAqNuw
People Magazine ‏@people
JoJo Fletcher's connection with Luke Pell brings her to tears on #TheBachelorette http://peoplem.ag/LBAmPRz
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:44 am

Luke is just absolutely amazing!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:02 am

Frymama wrote:Luke is just absolutely amazing!
I'll second that.   :inlove

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose