SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:02 pm

Luke snapped a photo of the "Musica" statute located in Nashville, but didn't say where he was and I found it.  That means he probably watched last night's show in Nashville (JMO) - hope he was with his good friends.  He has been very quiet for days and not out partying with the rest of the guys like Chase (who is still with Alex) and Robby (who has been with James T).  

This Musica statute is 9 dancing nudes at a fountain right near Music Row Nashville.  So don't peek unless you want to.   Hugesmile
LukeForBachelor IG
Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 pm

OT

If posts are being deleted before posting it's not the forum. You post in the post box, and hit send.

If you're having issues, post in the help thread.

Help thread

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:38 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Luke snapped a photo of the "Musica" statute located in Nashville, but didn't say where he was and I found it.  That means he probably watched last night's show in Nashville (JMO) - hope he was with his good friends.  He has been very quiet for days and not out partying with the rest of the guys like Chase (who is still with Alex) and Robby (who has been with James T).  

This Musica statute is 9 dancing nudes at a fountain right near Music Row Nashville.  So don't peek unless you want to.   Hugesmile
LukeForBachelor IG
Source

Mini,

I was literally in Nashville Thursday night (we chatted about that) on our 1/2 stop on cross-country trip. My family stayed at hotel right next to this statue. It was really beautiful, and we took pictures next to it. I saw is snap earlier, and I was like, hey...I remember that. I am sure it is probably a really well-known Nashville landmark or something, but I personally had never seen it.

Nashville is a really neat city. It was my first time to there, and I am looking forward to going back sometime to explore all the cool things to do. Plus, I am a huge country music fan being a Dallas girl myself. I think it has been really neat that so many of the guys came from Nashville or have a connection to Nashville in some way, which has made it easier for many of them to keep in touch. Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:02 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:IMO, she is not sending Luke home next week. I can go into all the reasons why I believe this, and I did, but this damn post editor just lost what I had spent 15 mins. or more typing in and I JUST CAN'T type it all in again.

CH in his blog says that Luke's ILY declaration turns her world upside down and puts her in a tailspin. Take your seats and buckle up because I think JoJo is about to make corrections and change course.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-1474876934103094.html?client=safari#

She tells us "I hate to leave you guys high and dry, but trust me … you'll want to pick back up where we left off. It's emotional. It's shocking. It's everything".

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-exclusive-blog-hometown-dates

IMO, she either takes all four guys to Thailand or sends Jordan home at F4. Thanks for allowing me the comfort of posting my renegade thoughts here in the Luke zone.

PS - so after reading the TV guide episode description I concede I was wrong to speculate she takes all four guys to Thailand. Better though to do this if she was sure she wasn't going to choose Luke at that point. But I am not going to say it is over until it is over, regardless of the latest from RS. It is much more fun to watch "in the bubble", so here I will stay until I see it on my screen.

Re the bold quote: So would it still be "shocking" if she sends Luke home? I think we all expect it now so it wouldn't shock me at all. Upsetting yes, shocking no. But maybe she is referring to the fact that he said he's in love with her and it's "shocking" that she would reject that?

But yes, it would actually be TRULY shocking if she sent Jordan home at this point! That would be the most dramatic rose ceremony in Bachelorette history!

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:20 pm

LukeFan wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:IMO, she is not sending Luke home next week. I can go into all the reasons why I believe this, and I did, but this damn post editor just lost what I had spent 15 mins. or more typing in and I JUST CAN'T type it all in again.

CH in his blog says that Luke's ILY declaration turns her world upside down and puts her in a tailspin. Take your seats and buckle up because I think JoJo is about to make corrections and change course.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/tv/chris-harrison-blogs-the-bachelorette-1474876934103094.html?client=safari#

She tells us "I hate to leave you guys high and dry, but trust me … you'll want to pick back up where we left off. It's emotional. It's shocking. It's everything".

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-exclusive-blog-hometown-dates

It is "shocking" probably to the regular, everyday Bachelorette fan who doesn't follow any spoilers maybe, but it isn't "shocking" to people like us who are on this site or even those follow other spoilers but not ones as in depth as these.

For example, and I am telling you honestly that this includes friends of mine who are big Jordan fans, friends of mine who do not follow spoilers: they all think she is going to pick Luke...seriously. So, they have been posting on FB or texting me, etc and talking about how they were "freaking out at first" when she said she was going to send Luke home and then how glad they were that Luke jumped in the way he did. THey think she is going to send home Chase. They think F2 will be Luke and Jordan, most of them. Most of them think she will pick Luke, and a few think she will pick Jordan. So, I really do think it will be "shocking" to many not in our world of spoiling and sleuthing."
IMO, she either takes all four guys to Thailand or sends Jordan home at F4. Thanks for allowing me the comfort of posting my renegade thoughts here in the Luke zone.

PS - so after reading the TV guide episode description I concede I was wrong to speculate she takes all four guys to Thailand. Better though to do this if she was sure she wasn't going to choose Luke at that point. But I am not going to say it is over until it is over, regardless of the latest from RS. It is much more fun to watch "in the bubble", so here I will stay until I see it on my screen.

Re the bold quote: So would it still be "shocking" if she sends Luke home? I think we all expect it now so it wouldn't shock me at all. Upsetting yes, shocking no. But maybe she is referring to the fact that he said he's in love with her and it's "shocking" that she would reject that?

But yes, it would actually be TRULY shocking if she sent Jordan home at this point! That would be the most dramatic rose ceremony in Bachelorette history!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:07 pm

I want to send a letter to TPTB to get them to produce a DVD of "unseeen moments" of the footage of dates of contestants' one-on-one dates, HTD, FD, etc,. that hit cutting room floor. We are always seeing previews and pics of portions of dates that look so dreamy that we wish we could have seen more.

For example of Luke and Jo Jo in the hot tub or on the horse date, HTD. I am only mentioning Luke because this is his Fan Forum, but I know fans of other contestants would like that. I would pay good money for this. Smiley Hugesmile

This is win-win. We get to see more of our fave/fave couple, and MF gets to bank more cash. I really think I am on to something here, IMO.

Praying Praying

Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:39 pm

Frymama wrote:I want to send a letter to TPTB to get them to produce a DVD of "unseeen moments" of the footage of dates of contestants' one-on-one dates, HTD, FD, etc,. that hit cutting room floor.  We are always seeing previews and pics of portions of dates that look so dreamy that we wish we could have seen more.

For example of Luke and Jo Jo in the hot tub or on the horse date, HTD.  I am only mentioning Luke because this is his Fan Forum, but I know fans of other contestants would like that.  I would pay good money for this.   Smiley  Hugesmile

This is win-win.  We get to see more of our fave/fave couple, and MF gets to bank more cash.  I really think I am on to something here, IMO.  

Praying  Praying

I would pay for that too!

I would have loved to see JoJo talk 1:1 with Luke's mom and dad and sis and we got none of that. We hardly got any of mum and sis. (Maybe next season? ;))

We also didn't get any of them together sitting next to the fire (like we see on the Bachelorette series preview). You can see when they are sitting on the hay bales that there is wood like a fire will be there, so they cut a lot because suddenly when she leaves it is really dark

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:57 am

See Desiree's IG Page Link and/or snapchat at "bachsnaps" for fun assessment of HTD's.  She is such a cutie.

Oh hey @desireesiegfried  #snapchat level  #bachelornation #bachsnaps by @luke__pell

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:49 am

MiniDiva wrote:Luke snapped a photo of the "Musica" statute located in Nashville, but didn't say where he was and I found it.  That means he probably watched last night's show in Nashville (JMO) - hope he was with his good friends.  He has been very quiet for days and not out partying with the rest of the guys like Chase (who is still with Alex) and Robby (who has been with James T).  

LukeForBachelor IG
Source

High clap thumbsup

fantastic about this found!!!

Luke had also this meeting with this model adam in LA. and yes, I also noticed that he was not with the 12 guys reporting partying. I wonder if in last seasons, the alleged guys to be next bachelor were partying or not. Could be a sign from prods to keep a low profile and clean image although I think he is over that stage to act like college kids... IMO

To tell you the truth, ***I*** would totally shocked if we have a mesmick with Luke after show. I will totally fell from my chair at this point. I do not see it coming. The best I see is that she is now alone. Best for me, of course! giggling

CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:56 am

^^Luke is not the frat guy type, IMO.  That said, he wasn't supposed to be seen with the guys in LA although leaks have happened in past season.

That guy Adam is a friend from Texas.

When you say Mesmick -- Do you mean Mesnick as in Jason Mesnick ?  laugh out loud
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:57 am

MiniDiva wrote:^^Luke is not the frat guy type, IMO.  That said, he wasn't supposed to be seen with the guys in LA although leaks have happened in past season.

That guy Adam is a friend from Texas.

When you say Mesmick -- Do you mean Mesnick as in Jason Mesnick ?  laugh out loud

yea mimicking the mesnick CMAFest - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 38 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:10 pm

MiniDiva wrote:See Desiree's IG Page Link and/or snapchat at "bachsnaps" for fun assessment of HTD's.  She is such a cutie.

Oh hey @desireesiegfried  #snapchat level  #bachelornation #bachsnaps by @luke__pell

Source

Mini, I heart you!

1) Avi: cat with bag of oreos... priceless
2) Location: Cougar Retired... (In words of Andi Dorfman: STOOOOPPPP!)
3) Where did you find this from Desiree? She is probably my fave Bachelorette, and I had mentioned in my post earlier that outside of Luke's mushy romantic gesture's at end: Gramps' flirting was my fave part of HTD. I think I might have the sleuth of all sleuths here folks: Pa Pa Pell= The Next Bachelor. Don't count him out!

Just always love your posts: perfect balance of stealthy sleuthing, insightful reflection, or clever comedy to keep it light and positive to get us Luke fans through our "rough patches" thumbsup
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose