SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:58 pm

^^^Seriously!! Seeing her cry fest in the preview, I just can't help but think...more so than any other guy this season...Luke will always be in the back of her mind as the one who she let go away too soon.

As she watches back season and sees how Luke carried himself and got along with everyone...plus all the tabloid messiness and drama and rumors about her final 2 guys....Luke is just a breath of fresh air. Mature, funny, talented and hot!

Sure hope she is still happily engaged when she gets to watch 25+ women pursue Luke hard in 2017.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:10 pm

@MVMom39forever  I know you have been on the unspoiled side and not following SM, but Luke has a huge fan following.  
There is an IG page LukePellForBachelor that posts alot of photos and his SnapChats if you are interested. Also earlier this month Luke and James T. performed at a ladies night and there were at least 300 women that showed up.  Lots of photos of that event on that IG, plus in his Fan/Discussion threads here.   Luke is very entertaining and commands the stage, plus funny in his SnapChats.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:02 pm

^^^Thank you! Will definitely check out. There is just something about him.

Now that I have read spoilers and the "rumor" that she was communicating with her spoiled f1 before season started, I am so glad that Luke leaves at f4. Seems like her mind was made up before season started, which is a shame for viewers who would have preferred a different outcome but I guess good for the couple's fans.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:52 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3n_hsn8L3k&feature=youtu.be

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:28 am

I hope if Luke, gets the bach gig, which I am sure he will, unless they pull a last minute twist a roo like with Jojo and Cailia, that the powers that be, show us more of laid back and more fun side and not just the serious which they have chosen to show this season.

Luke, has the looks, seems like a great guy with a great back story, and from what I am seeing from him post show, does have a great personality, hopefully they will do him justice and not make it a drama filled season like they've done this year.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:44 pm

Are we ready for this Luke ladies?   cheeky

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  2h2 hours ago
Major Bachelor announcement coming soon!!! #TheBachelorette

Posted today, July 22, 2016
@fleissmeister
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:47 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:00 pm

"OMG, isn't that the bachelorette guy." peace
Luke in the studio yesterday writing songs with NezzoMusic---We know he is still gainfully employed.  

good vibes writing with these blokes today by @nezzomusic

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Luke is has been quiet on SM but snapped about his new Hank Williams, Jr. "Bocephus" Toy.  He was happy about that.  
Bocephus is a nickname from Hank, Sr.    The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1f3b8  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1f3b6  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 1f606

@luke__pell I'm glad to know that you have finally got the Hank Williams Jr. posepous toy *don't know if I spelled that right*  #bachelornation #lukepell #hankwilliamsjr #nashvegas #snapchat #countryboy #countrysinger #lukeforbachelor #warveteran #servedourcountry #accepthisrose #bachelorette #lukeisnextbachelormaterial #bachelor by @lukepellforbachelor

Source

Please pardon my double post.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:42 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Are we ready for this Luke ladies?   cheeky

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  2h2 hours ago
Major Bachelor announcement coming soon!!! #TheBachelorette

Posted today, July 22, 2016
@fleissmeister

Oh wow...well I wonder if they would announce as early as ATFR. They usually wait until later...or at least I think they do.

Woo hoo!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:49 pm

I posted this is James T's thread but just had to share it here. Such a great photo of the two of them performing together and a great bromance from this season.   Smiley

this picture embodies my whole outlook on what i'm BLESSED to be able to do every day... i don't have to do anything... i GET to share my thoughts, my heart, make music & play for you guys! you'll catch me smiling just like this 99% of the time because of that - so thanks for listening! Smiley #lukepell #pflugerville #finallygettoplayinauburnsoon by @jamesmccoytaylor
Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose