SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LonesomeLuke Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:08 am

Editing based on some PM I received...

Luke's favorite movie is Lonesome Dove. The main character proposes several times to his true love before she ever accepts...

I'm told Luke will go home next week...but he'll be back. I'm told The MTA will be double meanings while she and Luke talk about 'the break up'

(I don't know how to attach pics but if you go to Jo Jos June 28 twitter it says shine on my love with a picture of a unicorn...Jordan will not want that pet name after it was Luke who came riding in on one)

Last edited by LonesomeLuke on Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:30 am

starwelcome LonesomeLuke.  I have seen the tweet you are referring and there are other things also.  There is a snapchat of Jojo in a camouflage tank top and also she snapchat herself listening to "From The Ground UP" in her car.  There are other things we have noticed as well.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:55 am

SLA44. I love Luke but I won't enjoy him making out with more than one girl if he is the Bachelor. Fun Fact: I've never been on a forum. Bucket list checked! hash tag LukeSoInspiring!

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:16 am

LonesomeLuke wrote:You all have this enormously wrong. The scene with the person holding the ring is not a Neil Lane box. It is a West Point ring ceremony box. Luke comes riding in on a horse on the beach and scoops her up even though he is sent home. He hasn't picked out a ring so he will bring out his old West Point ring. They have been posting unicorns emoji (or whatever they are called) to each other for weeks in their social media. It's too bad for ABC that Luke won't be generating ratings as the Bachelor. But who wants to see him being in love with more than one woman. The whole point is the heat and one time/one of kind romance

He had a July 3 reunion with West Pointers to introduce her. They can keep the secret for sure.

Luke's favorite movie is Lonesome Dove. The main character proposes several times to his true love before she ever accepts...

Luke will go home next week...but he'll be back. The MTA will be double meanings while she and Luke talk about 'the break up'

(I don't know how to attach pics but if you go to Jo Jos June 28 twitter it says shine on my love with a picture of a unicorn...Jordan will not want that pet name after it was Luke who came riding in on one)

OMG ... if you are right..... you will make a couple of luke fans very happy who still believe in miracles until AFTR

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Unicor23
jojo twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:39 am

I've got to admit, it seems very odd for Jojo to tweet this.

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:12 am

Why did the 4 min season preview have this scene with Luke and JoJo that wasn't used for the hot tub date. I have not seen unused footage appear in trailers. She says 'found my forever love' in voice over during the scene.  Want us to think it's the fantasy suite.The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Screen10

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:52 am

LonesomeLuke wrote:You all have this enormously wrong. The scene with the person holding the ring is not a Neil Lane box. It is a West Point ring ceremony box. Luke comes riding in on a horse on the beach and scoops her up even though he is sent home. He hasn't picked out a ring so he will bring out his old West Point ring. They have been posting unicorns emoji (or whatever they are called) to each other for weeks in their social media. It's too bad for ABC that Luke won't be generating ratings as the Bachelor. But who wants to see him being in love with more than one woman. The whole point is the heat and one time/one of kind romance

He had a July 3 reunion with West Pointers to introduce her. They can keep the secret for sure.

Luke will go home next week...but he'll be back. The MTA will be double meanings while she and Luke talk about 'the break up'

Welcome @LonesomeLuke !

Is this your opinion, something you've sleuthed out with proof or information you've been told? Please clarify.

Take the time to read the RULES and enjoy your stay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:05 am

LonesomeLuke wrote:Why did the 4 min season preview have this scene with Luke and JoJo that wasn't used for the hot tub date. I have not seen unused footage appear in trailers. She says 'found my forever love' in voice over during the scene.  Want us to think it's the fantasy suite.The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Screen10
The producers do this sort of thing all the time and it's their ploy to get people to watch.  It can be very frustrating when you are waiting to see what you saw in the previews but it is never shown in the segment.  The producers have many tricks up their sleeves.  That's why I was worried that they would leave Luke standing on the tarmac while the plane took off for Thailand but in the preview for tomorrow night they show the black limo leaving with Jojo crying and saying I miss him I miss him already so that told me that Luke was in the Limo.  

The thing that really got to me is that they did not show any of Jojo's conversations with Lukes family when they did for all the other hometown dates.  The pictures that Luke tweeted of Jojo meeting with his father, his mother and his sister all looked like the conversations were going well because they were smiling in all three pictures.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:17 am

HEA wrote:

OMG ... if you are right..... you will make a couple of luke fans very happy who still believe in miracles until AFTR

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 43 Unicor23
jojo twitter

Wow, just wow. Very interesting theory LL and thanks for bringing the JoJo's tweet over HEA.  yes
You make a great case and if what you propose is true it really would be the most romantic ending ever. Seriously.  beatingheart
I said in the discussion thread that I feel as if something is missing ...
I'm having a hard time imagining how JoJo goes from the described CRAZY chemistry to letting Luke go. Nothing in their interaction indicates why.
The romantic in me loves your hypothesis. blowkiss  Time will tell.

ETA: If you're brave, I would post this in the discussion threads too.... giggling

ETA2: Welcome LL! Great to have you!

Welcome1

Last edited by SueSt on Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:23 am

Not sure how to provide proof w/o outing my source. Hmmm...so someone posted the unicorn stuff. THx That's one proof. The West Point Reunion SC ummm...My Nephew is an academy grad. It's getting sticky for me to say more. I was asked some good PM questions...there was post production filming with green screen July 6 at a barn the daughter of the owner is snapped and posted to his FB. This is where my comments of the horse comes in...and the beach horse is a GUESS but...knowing a green screen was at the ranch on July 6 ...I think it's safe to say Luke is on a horse for MF again for some reason. I have no idea how to capture the ring box from an earlier trailer...it is moving too fast to pause and show it...but it's not the Neil Lane box. Hope this is helping.

In the end I guessed with someone and asked if ...it was Luke's call to decide if he wants to be Bachelor and he did not want to go into MTA without seeing JoJo. What the two of them decided is not known to anyone. Jordan was told Luke was going to have a private talk with her prior to MTA and if he loves JoJo he was just going to have to put up with it. That's why he is getting loud in the pkg lot at the fitness studio. So this is details plus my educated guess on those details.

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:26 am

SLA44 wrote:The producers do this sort of thing all the time and it's their ploy to get people to watch.  It can be very frustrating when you are waiting to see what you saw in the previews but it is never shown in the segment.  The producers have many tricks up their sleeves.  That's why I was worried that they would leave Luke standing on the tarmac while the plane took off for Thailand but in the preview for tomorrow night they show the black limo leaving with Jojo crying and saying I miss him I miss him already so that told me that Luke was in the Limo.  

The thing that really got to me is that they did not show any of Jojo's conversations with Lukes family when they did for all the other hometown dates.  The pictures that Luke tweeted of Jojo meeting with his father, his mother and his sister all looked like the conversations were going well because they were smiling in all three pictures.[b]

Great points SLA44!
JoJo's OTT tears - reminiscent of Mesnick.
No convos with Luke's family shown.
Luke tweeting many pictures of HTDs.
Add them to the list! Hugesmile
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:28 am

We never out sources. If it's been told to you, then you state, "from what I've been told" if it's an educated guess, then you state it's an educated guess. This keeps information clear on what's real what's not what's sleuthed what's a figment of the imagination etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose