SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:32 am

@LonesomeLuke JMO but I would stick to the Luke Fan Forum on this.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:47 am

This is the ring box sc we have on our forum: It appears to be leather.
physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 E64a0abe-d1ae-4386-9ec9-9898c5b216b7

Here is a West Point Ceremony ring box from 2013. It is velvet.source
physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Th?id=OIP.Md0cd6cb13de68de9f27a9d6c1c3181b6o0&pid=15
Josten's is the company that made the ring box in 2007. Here is a photo of their ring boxes for the ceremony that year.  Still appears a brushed velvet.
physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3845767973_a865317ab5_z

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:06 am; edited 3 times in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:48 am

Thank you Kasha for bringing that forward.

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:54 am

Can someone explain why the box is a clue? thanks.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:59 am

SueSt wrote:Can someone explain why the box is a clue? thanks.
I think it was a clue as to who was holding it.  JMO

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:02 am

Post moved to discussion thread.

Last edited by MiniDiva on Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:04 am

Yes the blue suit is holding a Neil Lane box...there was another box without hands in one of the trailers...I'm working on getting it...DIFFICULT.

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:14 am

The issue of the box comes into play because the box we are shown is leather. 
The box the West Point ring comes in depending on manufacturer is not leather, but a velvet type--shown in my post above.
The ring manufacturer the year Luke graduated(2007) was made from Josten. Josten used velvet type finished box that year and other years.(as seen above). Not leather. 
Here is my data showing which year what company provided the rings.  Jostens provided the ring in 2007 and in the photo I found above in 2009.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:15 am

We need to be careful here. This is a Fan Forum. I'd like to respond to some of these posts however it is out of the Fan Forum Rules.

I suggest these conversation take place in the S/Cap Discussion thread and not in the Fan Forums.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:19 am

I brought my findings over to the discussion thread.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:29 am

LonesomeLuke wrote:snipped..

In the end I guessed with someone and asked if ...it was Luke's call to decide if he wants to be Bachelor and he did not want to go into MTA without seeing JoJo. What the two of them decided is not known to anyone. Jordan was told Luke was going to have a private talk with her prior to MTA and if he loves JoJo he was just going to have to put up with it. That's why he is getting loud in the pkg lot at the fitness studio. So this is details plus my educated guess on those details.

Are you saying this whole post is a guess??? or is it fact??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:40 am

Sent you a PM. Things were stated to me as fact by a good source. I have drawn conclusions on those facts. I tried to look at previous posts and saw details plus conclusions...maybe I needed to do this differently but I'm and feeling 'old' as I don't do the SM thing much and I can't even find this post every time I close the window. I had to google search to get back here.

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose