SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:52 pm

LonesomeLuke wrote:Sent you a PM. Things were stated to me as fact by a good source. I have drawn conclusions on those facts. I tried to look at previous posts and saw details plus conclusions...maybe I needed to do this differently but I'm and feeling 'old' as I don't do the SM thing much and I can't even find this post every time I close the window. I had to google search to get back here.

@LonesomeLuke

*edit*

I am very happy that you found luke's FAN thread. Whatever you say about Luke will be appreciated and welcome.

We love Luke bestbud! group hug

Back to top Go down

physically - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:57 pm

HEA wrote:
LonesomeLuke wrote:Sent you a PM. Things were stated to me as fact by a good source. I have drawn conclusions on those facts. I tried to look at previous posts and saw details plus conclusions...maybe I needed to do this differently but I'm and feeling 'old' as I don't do the SM thing much and I can't even find this post every time I close the window. I had to google search to get back here.

@LonesomeLuke

snipped per edit

I am very happy that you found luke's FAN thread. Whatever you say about Luke will be appreciated and welcome.

We love Luke bestbud! group hug
@HEA I second that!! blowkiss

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:27 am

I've posted in another thread but not sure where was the best place.

Here's a new "sneak peek" video with a few words from Luke about why he pulled JoJo aside at the RC...

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-sneak-peek-luke-explains-pulled-jojo/story?id=40784629

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by babiebyrdie Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:01 pm

^^ I totally agree!!!

babiebyrdie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:18 pm

This is a Fan Forum. No negative posts are allowed in Fan Forums.

Please post in the proper threads. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:28 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:34 pm

I don't recall anything negative being said about Luke in any of the posts that were deleted.  And my post was not moved but deleted all together.

Last edited by SLA44 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:35 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:00 pm

I really don't have any desire to watch this show after Luke leaves. I even ff through all of the other HTD's, non of the other guys interest me at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:07 pm

Some inspiration from the man himself.   peace

luke__pell
I'm addicted to forced failure because that is the only way we can #getstronger #mentally #physically #emotionally #spiritually #failure #success #winning #lovethelifeyoulive #limitless #fightforfit

I'm addicted to forced failure because that is the only way we can #getstronger #mentally #physically #emotionally #spiritually #failure  #success #winning #lovethelifeyoulive #limitless #fightforfit by @luke__pell
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:16 pm

Max64 wrote:I really don't have any desire to watch this show after Luke leaves.  I even ff through all of the other HTD's, non of the other guys interest me at all.
I agree about the other guys but I will watch until the end because to me anything can still happen and if I can see more of Luke I want to see him.  Not interested in the other three at all.  But I do want to see what Luke has to say at the MTA tomorrow night.  He is so mature and such a gentleman that I am sure whatever he will have thought something out before saying it.  One thing that I would never associate Luke with is diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain. peace

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:36 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Some inspiration from the man himself.   peace

luke__pell
I'm addicted to forced failure because that is the only way we can #getstronger #mentally #physically #emotionally #spiritually #failure #success #winning #lovethelifeyoulive #limitless #fightforfit

I'm addicted to forced failure because that is the only way we can #getstronger #mentally #physically #emotionally #spiritually #failure  #success #winning #lovethelifeyoulive #limitless #fightforfit by @luke__pell

Oh, Mini Diva, thank you, my dear. I so needed that, especially since our Cowboy has been silent. This is the first day he hasn't posted ANY promotion for the episode. Poor darling...

We finally made it back to Texas after our whirlwind Maryland tour/road trip.

Ready for the show to start but not looking forward to crawling into the fetal position and crying after the RC! no no no hissyfit :tissuebox
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose