SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:44 am

Frymama wrote:My heart breaks for him.  As you saw in MTA, he still loves her.  It was actually way tougher than I even thought it was going to be.  So thankful for his fellow fans who are heart to help me through....and alcohol....and chocolate!
:tissuebox mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 1599443205   mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 3985771358

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:41 am

console *hugs* for you all! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 1f49c

mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 8367-910 mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 I_got_13 mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 E5kqdm15 mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:49 am

Thanks so much SLA44 and Maddy and all of you for your support during this very difficult time....sniffle sniffle. BTW, twitter is going cray cray...It's going well for our Cowboy, but not so much for others.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:09 am

Hang in there Frymama, at least we will get to see him tomorrow night on the MTA but I'm not sure that is going to be any better for us from the previews.   console

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:22 am

Where's Luke??   mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 2292733854

That was the most emotional exit I have ever seen and it was shocking to see Luke so shocked when he said goodbye.  I didn't imagine the ending to leave poor Luke so bewildered.  

I found this E Online interview right after the MTA where he says, he has come full circle and is optimistic about his future finding the right someone.
Yay, Love for Luke is yet to come, remember what Garth Brooks sings "Thank God for Unanswered Prayers."   PINKHEART

Luke's part doesn't begin until about the 1:30 mark.  

http://www.eonline.com/news/782471/the-bachelorette-s-most-emotional-goodbyes-ever-jojo-fletcher-s-eliminated-men-sound-off-on-heartbreaking-exits
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:24 am

I found Luke!   Hugesmile

He was at a viewing party last night in Nashville!  All smiles and surrounded by women!  That's our cowboy!

The only way to have a Bachelorette viewing party! Thanks for coming to see us @luke__pell! || #TheBachelorette  by @kaileighbullard
Source

Please pardon double post.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:19 am

Wow, last nights episode with Luke was tough to watch, but I gotta say, I'm so proud of how he handled himself. I was praying there would be no man cry, at least not on camera. He looked completely blown away, especially when he looked at the producers/handlers, those manipulating turds!

JoJo was annoying me too with her constant whining, crying, she needed to make herself feel better for what she had done, the same as with Chase. Anyway, glad it is over, he looks happy now so that's all that matters. There are plenty of lassies out there, so onward and upward! :Bubba:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:48 am

Max64 wrote:Wow, last nights episode with Luke was tough to watch, but I gotta say, I'm so proud of how he handled himself.  I was praying there would be no man cry, at least not on camera.  He looked completely blown away, especially when he looked at the producers/handlers, those manipulating turds!  

JoJo was annoying me too with her constant whining, crying, she needed to make herself feel better for what she had done, the same as with Chase.  Anyway, glad it is over, he looks happy now so that's all that matters.  There are plenty of lassies out there, so onward and upward!  :Bubba:

Max and Mini,

I agree. IMO, I so disagree with people who claim he was acting. IMO, he couldn't make eye contact and had such a hard time even talking, and as you said just kept looking off at producers/handlers, etc. The way he kept looking at her at the end...for a long time...that "Am I really about to get in the car right now and this is the last time we are going to see each other...there's not anything else you want to say to me?" look. The way he actually apologizes to her... Then, when in the car, he doesn't say much at all. He doesn't force the cry. He puts the hands over his face quite a bit as to not say very much at all. A person acting would have wanted to really milk it as we have seen so many do (for example, Derek a few weeks ago). All the talk from around here, whether Luke fans or not, longtime watchers or not, was that his exit was one of the most real/and blindsided they have ever seen.

I must add how sweet it is for him to go to a watching party with sweet, young girls on a night where it was rough to watch. He is a class act.

And, much alcohol and an entire pan of brownies later, not feeling a whole lot better...just sayin'. no
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:17 am

Max64 wrote:Wow, last nights episode with Luke was tough to watch, but I gotta say, I'm so proud of how he handled himself.  I was praying there would be no man cry, at least not on camera.  He looked completely blown away, especially when he looked at the producers/handlers, those manipulating turds!  

JoJo was annoying me too with her constant whining, crying, she needed to make herself feel better for what she had done, the same as with Chase.  Anyway, glad it is over, he looks happy now so that's all that matters.  There are plenty of lassies out there, so onward and upward!  :Bubba:

if he looked at the handlers, it is, IMO, because he understood how he was manipulated immediately when they ***suggested*** to interrupt the RC, and probably when they pushed him to open up because jojo was just waiting this blah blanh blah

I am proud on how he reacted and did not have diarrhea exit talking. Those are for me the more real.

The thing I noticed is that on the preview he clearly said that HE (may?) STILL LOVES HER. present.

So the show is not completely over luke fans... keep in mind that we had many turn of events from FRC up to the AFTR (near 3 months). Of course chances are very very slim, but who knows, weird things happened on this show.

Luke is receiving a massive love on SM. Luke looks at peace and happy. No matter his future, it looks really bright.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:20 am

LUKE !!!!!      :sprinklehearts

JoJo eliminated Luke Pell from #thebachelorette last night. We spent the day together for a photo shoot... He's a genuinely great guy!! I think he should be the next #bachelor @luke__pell @lukepellforbachelor @jamessearlephotography by @jamessearlephotography
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorettes-luke-talks-post-show-914480?utm_source=twitter
The Hollywodd reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:23 am

Awww bless Luke, he will find his own unicorn who will appreciate the heck out of his awesome qualities!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose