SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:33 am

Great current Glamour interview about how Luke is today

The Bachelorette's Luke Pell Reveals Why He Still Loves JoJo Fletcher (and If He Wants To Be The Bachelor)  Link

http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelorette-luke-pell-reveals-why-he-still-loves-jojo-fletcher
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

mentellall - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:41 am

http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelorette-luke-pell-reveals-why-he-still-loves-jojo-fletcher

Such a great interview @MiniDiva !

"I love the kids I don't have yet"

What a wonderful thing to say and feel. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:53 am

^ That was such a sweet interview. Luke's a keeper.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:56 am

^^^

From the same article, this stuck out and i wonder how that must feel with the guys.

Luke: Robby and Jordan have a lot of similarities. I think she was excited about Jordan before he stepped out of the limo because she knew he was coming on the show before the show went into the production phase. It was in the press, so I think that she probably stuck with that first instinct. She gave him the first impression rose, and she likely stuck with that all the way through. Hopefully she’s happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:25 pm

What a man to "already love his future kids". That is what his family friends have shared with me. He really wants a family and has gotten a later start with military service. He really wants to start a life with someone, which is why he is also open to marrying a younger woman, hence his relationship with Jo Jo.

Looks like he will probably take lead seeing the overwhelming support on twitter, Chris Harrison and Mike Fleiss tweets. And also these:

Clips I found:

http://www.etonline.com/news/194100_exclusive_luke_pell_and_chase_mcnary_reveal_they_re_talks_to_be_the_bachelor/

ET Online (It plays over on right side of screen really small)

http://www.eonline.com/news/782489/luke-pell-or-chase-mcnary-who-will-be-the-next-bachelor

E Online
!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:54 pm

RIP my dream of a jojo/luke love story.

cheerleader  soon to be luke's fiance who will be so lucky and rightful appreciative to be loved by such an incredible man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:20 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Great current Glamour interview about how Luke is today

The Bachelorette's Luke Pell Reveals Why He Still Loves JoJo Fletcher (and If He Wants To Be The Bachelor)  Link

Great article Mini! BTW, love your avatar :inlove Reading this article makes me like him even more! He sounds like he has his priorities straight, and I like that he seems so accomplished in his life. I find it interesting that he knew JoJo knew about Jordan coming on the show. For the life of me I still can't understand why she's so gaga of Jordan when there's this hunk of a man falling for her. But I guess, the heart wants what the heart wants. I'm glad JoJo let him go at f4 instead of doing to Luke what she did to Chase. Looking forward to seeing own man Luke tonight!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Luke is indeed an outstanding man.  Oh, the baby mama volunteers will be lining up for this man.   Hugesmile

TPTB are going to make this a competition between Chase and Luke until the very end.  I hope Luke gets some good advice from previous Bachelor's before going back in this bubble again.  Chris H. is toying with the viewers to campaign for their fav.  Luke is sitting in the next lead spot at the MTA but we know TPTB likes to tease.

Chris HarrisonVerified account
‏@chrisbharrison
Definitely seems to be a #TheBachelor battle between Chase and Luke
Source

Pretty awesome getting back together with the guys. #mentellall #bachelorette #bachelor by @christianbishop
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:58 pm

:tissuebox   heartbeat

#imsorry #thebachelorette #teamluke #bachelornation by @bachelorettemen40s50s

Pardon double post.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:05 pm

@MiniDiva Thank you for all the links to the articles on Luke.  I'm still trying to come to grips with how shocked and devastated Luke was after the RC last night.  At one point he could hardly talk but he still remained a gentleman to JoJo til the end.  What a special man he is and he deserves so much better than he got last night. I look forward to seeing him tonight in the MTA and hope to see a happier face than what I was left with last night - that was just too painful to watch.  So much for JoJo saying she did not want to blindside someone like happened to her - she did it twice in one night. no

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:12 pm

You are welcome @SLA44   My pleasure!  I feel we are a small group and  we were all heartbroken watching  Luke.  console  I am still trying to get over the look of "utter" shock on his face and it was awful to witness.  Here is a pic of him in the hot seat tonight and he is smiling.  That is a good sign!   yes

The 4 guys that are gonna be in the hot seat tonight! Who are you most excited to hear/see? I can't wait to see Wells again Smiley #thebachelorette by @bachelorette.spoilers
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:15 pm

MiniDiva wrote::tissuebox   heartbeat

#imsorry #thebachelorette #teamluke #bachelornation by @bachelorettemen40s50s

Pardon double post.
I feel and felt his pain.   sad :tissuebox

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose