SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:49 am

Frymama wrote:Our Cowboy showed class, dignity, humility, vulnerability, grace and forgiveness.  He is truly one-of-a-kind, in my book.  "I miss him already."  

Saw in an article where it quoted Forbes that after he exited last night, Twitter started counting 2,500 tweets per minute asking that Luke be cast as the next Bachelor.  I tried to copy and paste, but it wouldn't let me.  console awwww cheerleader

Apparently, many people beyond our fan thread share the "passion that is Luke".  cheerleader cheerleader awwww

Thanks @Frymama, it's good to hear he did well last night, I haven't yet had a chance to watch last night, so I was curious.  How was the crowd reaction to Luke in comparison to Chase?  Did it seem like CH was pushing Luke more or Chase?

Would love for Luke to get the lead. I must just love Texans, I loved Brad as the Bachelor, he will always be one of my favs

Back to top Go down

teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by JBF Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:05 am

None of us have a crystal ball and can predict what will happen, but it was blatantly obvious Chris Harrison really, really, really wants Luke as next Bachelor. He even asked the same question he asked Ashley H., Jillian H., Sean L., Farmer Chris and so many other future leads in the hot seat: "Do you think you can find love again?" (paraphrasing here since I don't have the words exact)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:13 am

JBF wrote:None of us have a crystal ball and can predict what will happen, but it was blatantly obvious Chris Harrison really, really, really wants Luke as next Bachelor. He even asked the same question he asked Ashley H., Jillian H., Sean L., Farmer Chris and so many other future leads in the hot seat: "Do you think you can find love again?" (paraphrasing here since I don't have the words exact)

That's good to hear, I'm sure CH would live to have his fellow Texan as the next lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:11 am

Max64 wrote:
Frymama wrote:Our Cowboy showed class, dignity, humility, vulnerability, grace and forgiveness.  He is truly one-of-a-kind, in my book.  "I miss him already."  

Saw in an article where it quoted Forbes that after he exited last night, Twitter started counting 2,500 tweets per minute asking that Luke be cast as the next Bachelor.  I tried to copy and paste, but it wouldn't let me.  console awwww cheerleader

Apparently, many people beyond our fan thread share the "passion that is Luke".  cheerleader cheerleader awwww

Thanks @Frymama, it's good to hear he did well last night, I haven't yet had a chance to watch last night, so I was curious.  How was the crowd reaction to Luke in comparison to Chase?  Did it seem like CH was pushing Luke more or Chase?

Would love for Luke to get the lead.  I must just love Texans, I loved Brad as the Bachelor, he will always be one of my favs

CHase got a great reaction, but Luke's was was much stronger. CH was definitely pushing Luke. He made some really cute jokes and then hinted about how he was still single, was he looking for love, that he might not make it off the stage single, etc. Kasha clocked it, and supposedly he definitely got longer than Chase did.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:17 pm

Article from People.com Link

Luke's portion bolded- It is so sweet!

The 10 Most Important Moments That Happened on The Bachelorette: Men Tell All – and We Promise They're Not All About Chad

1. The guys all got spray tans. All of them.
Okay, so we don't have actual proof of this, but it's definitely true. (Daniel's was especially orange.)

Also, Jonathan wore a kilt again, because he apparently didn't learn his lesson the first time. And also Derek's beard was out of control. And so was Vinny's. (Aren't you a barber, dude?)

2. These guys are still totally Mean Girls.

Remember how all season long Alex was totally Gretchen Wieners, all the time? Well, nothing's changed.

Alex and the rest of the guys spent the better part of half an hour bickering, bitching and hurling insults at one other. For the most part it was very tiresome, but someone finally called out Alex for having a Napoleon complex. Hey, we didn't say it. (But it's so true.)

3. Chad was Chad.

Hopefully after tonight we can all officially agree that we're Chad-ed out, because if we never have to hear the name Chad Johnson again, we'll die happy.

Chad was, unsurprisingly, the focal point of the entire episode. Chad had his own trailer with a giant platter of meat. Chad ate a sweet potato like it was an apple. Chad walked around and whistled in that extremely terrifying way he's so very good at. Chad had his own security guard. People in the audience were wearing "#TheChad-chelor" t-shirts. Chad called Alex a "manlet." (Okay, that one was funny.)

Then Chad sat down with Chris Harrison and we had to listen to more bickering between him and the rest of the guys, who, by the way, were not happy with Chad for hooking up with both Robby and Grant's ex-girlfriends since the show wrapped.

Chad had some choice words for almost every single one of the guys, including James Taylor ("I've got dirt on you, son"), Derek ("Your pocket square doesn't match your shirt"), Alex ("He's just super annoying"), Jordan ("He just wanted to be famous") and Robby (he has apparently "threatened" his ex-girlfriend).

The only time Chad was ever-so-slightly redeemed was when they played a slow-motion video of his altercation with Evan. (How could we forget the great Shirt Rip of 2016?) Anyway, as it turns out, Evan actually did push Chad, because apparently he has a death wish or something.

Ultimately, Wells admitted that the guys did "Lord of Flies" Chad, which is a fairly accurate comparison. But as for the big, bad Chad? He's totally fine with the way things panned out. In fact, he doesn't regret 99 percent of the things that happened. The one percent? Probably that protein powder he left behind.

4. Saint Nick tried really hard to get us to remember who he is.
He took off his suit jacket, walked down from the stage and threatened to fight Chad in some grand (read: ridiculous) display of masculinity. Unfortunately, he wasn't wearing his Santa suit, so we didn't recognize him.

5. Luke reminded us that he is quite possibly the most perfect man on the planet.

Be still, my beating heart. There are few things on television more mesmerizing than watching Luke talk about love. And tonight, he did it a lot.

Luke talked all about his shocking elimination on Monday's episode ahead of the Fantasy Suites ("It was a lot of confusion, a lot of pain ... It hit me like a train that night") and admitted that looking back, he regretted not expressing (or spelling out) his love for JoJo sooner.

"Watching it back, I see, verbally, I kind of held back. I could have been more expressive and direct," he said. "I guess I'm a hopeless romantic in a sense, and there's this once-in-a-lifetime experience and I'm looking for a once-in-a-lifetime moment so I can look back years later ... I didn't seize that moment when I should have."

"I was absolutely in love with her and I still love her," he added.

The poor guy even said he had felt like he was having anxiety attacks for the next couple of weeks after being sent home. This is an outrage. Somebody get this man a wife, now. I volunteer as tribute.

In summary: If Luke isn't the next Bachelor we are officially boycotting the franchise, and from the sound of it, he just might be open to the possibility: "I got to a place where I'm happy and I'm ready and I'm optimistic about what the future might hold. I know there's the right person for me out there." (Pick me, Luke! Pick me!)

6. Chase had *feelings.*
Ah, Chase. What the man lacks in personality he makes up for by looking really good in a suit.

Chase expressed so many feelings during the Men Tell All we almost thought he might profess his love to Chris Harrison right then and there.

Ultimately, Chase said he didn't regret telling JoJo he loved her, and said he still has "a lot of love" for her. After 27 years of avoiding the word "love" like the plague, Chase could not seem to stop using it. He's got the love bug! It's a miracle! Never underestimate the power of this show, people.

7. And then he finally got some closure from JoJo.
Despite the little love fest, Chase was still upset about the fact that JoJo invited him to the Fantasy Suite only to kick him out immediately once he dropped the L-word on her – so he confronted her about it.

"That night when you told me you loved me for some reason I felt anxious," JoJo explained. "I don't think I was scared that you loved me, I think that was the moment that I felt that if we had spent the night together it would have been so much harder."

Ultimately, she apologized for the chain of events: "I didn't have that clarity," she admitted. "I think maybe I found it at the wrong time, and I still feel guilty about that."

But don't worry, it's all good now. They even hugged it out.

8. JoJo got a standing ovation for how she handled Chad.
Try as he may (and he certainly did), Chad just couldn't get a rise out of JoJo.

Even after he threw digs at her final two (i.e. Robby broke up with his ex "days before filming" and Jordan is a "liar, cheater whose own older brother won't even talk to him"), JoJo brushed Chad off like he wasn't even there.

"I could go off right now," she said. "But it's not even worth my time. He loves the attention, and we're giving it to him – so he's not even worth my breath."

Cue standing ovation from the rest of the guys. And the rest of America.

9. JoJo got motor-boated by a horse dressed up as a unicorn.
Because The Bachelorette bloopers are the gift that keeps on giving.

10. … So, is she engaged?
She didn't spill much, but JoJo did reveal she's "very happy."

"I had a really amazing journey," she said. "I'm just really happy with how things ended and where I'm at right now."
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:55 pm

Here's a little video I put together in support of Luke being the next bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:09 pm

@truelovealways    clapping!

That is awesome!  Thank you so much for the video!  Beautifully done!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:10 pm

^^^Thank you - can't get too much of Luke!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:14 pm

True Love Always,

I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!! It might be my fave so far that I have seen! Please send it to LukePellforBachelor Fan Page. Does anyone know how True can do that? Could she do it through IG or something? I would love for him to see this, too!!!!!!! Smiley

Also, I am not savy in this department, but keep these videos coming. They will helps us get our fix. Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:19 pm

^^Yes, share that with the fans!   awwww

Send it directly to Luke too!

https://twitter.com/Luke__Pell

https://www.instagram.com/luke__pell/

https://www.instagram.com/lukepellforbachelor/
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:21 pm

MiniDiva wrote:^^Yes, share that with the fans!   awwww

Send it directly to Luke too!

https://twitter.com/Luke__Pell

https://www.instagram.com/luke__pell/

https://www.instagram.com/lukepellforbachelor/

True, I can if you don't want to/don't know how...or you can...just let me know. Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:02 pm

'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All' Power Rankings: All of JoJo’s Exes Ranked

Before JoJo joined the group, Luke told Chris Harrison that despite his struggles to cope with the breakup (he elaborated to THR about his post-show anxiety attacks), he's still single and says he's ready to fall in love again.

"I just wanted to know that she was happy," Luke told THR about finding closure during the Men Tell All. "She says that she’s happy with the decisions she made and how things turned out and so I’m glad. Because I did love her and at the end of the day if you love somebody, you want them to be happy."

This heartbreak kid is the night's classiest act. The Texan earns the top spot on THR’s list of JoJo’s exes because, even after a breakup that sent him into a state of shock, he continues to keep his head held high. While sharing to Chris Harrison what was running through his mind when JoJo let him go, hearts ached all over again for Luke. He explained that he waited to say those three little words because he was “looking for a once in a lifetime moment to say I love you.” But the hardest moment to take was when he admitted, “I still love her.”

When Luke and JoJo finally saw each other face-to-face, his only question was, “Did you think it if I had been more direct … that would have made a difference?” JoJo explained that she followed her gut and Luke left her with one last heartfelt message: “Thank you for allowing me to love you.”

Following the Men Tell All, Luke told THR: “I realize that she’s in a tough position [and] has to go with her gut. There was just a few of us left." He added, "She needed me to say one word and I had not told her I loved her. I was building that up too much and as a hopeless romantic, I loved her. I was in love with her.”

As if the warm welcome wasn't enough of an indication — Luke earned the loudest cheers, by far — hearts then skipped a beat when he announced he’s still single. #LukeForBachelor is already a campaign that has been trending since Monday night's elimination. Perhaps Bachelor Nation hasn't seen the end of Luke, afterall.

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose