SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:35 pm

teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Luke%20Hot%20seat%202_zpsducmeabi

Source
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:01 pm

Bring on Luke for the next Bachelor. If I wasn't 30 years older, married and now unable to bear children, I'd sign up!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:13 pm

Smiles! teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 2498057887

3 Texans walk into #MenTellAll and... who's excited for tonight? #thebachelorette by @lindsayliles
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:24 pm

I want Luke to be the next lead after seeing his departure with JoJo.  I think he will make an awesome Bachelor!  #teamluke
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:38 pm

well... the good part is that Luke can now turn the page and move on. He does not have to see her again soon. 3 months passed now. I always thought that the most terrible part of any break up is when you are trying to move on and you have someone reminding you about it as if it just happened the previous day. So now he has another month to mentally prepare for the catfights. I wonder how he is going to handle that. :shootme:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2016 4:40 pm

MiniDiva wrote:teamluke - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Luke%20Hot%20seat%202_zpsducmeabi

Source

that looks like a blooper? his #freethenipple ?

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:48 pm

Say, whatever happened to the media rounds interview that used to be posted day after elimination. Has anyone seen it?
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:53 pm

SueSt wrote:Say, whatever happened to the media rounds interview that used to be posted day after elimination. Has anyone seen it?

Here are some we have been posted upthread since last night:  

http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelorette-luke-pell-reveals-why-he-still-loves-jojo-fletcher

Luke's part doesn't begin until about the 1:30 mark.  
http://www.eonline.com/news/782471/the-bachelorette-s-most-emotional-goodbyes-ever-jojo-fletcher-s-eliminated-men-sound-off-on-heartbreaking-exits

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/bachelorettes-luke-talks-post-show-914480?utm_source=twitter

http://www.etonline.com/news/194100_exclusive_luke_pell_and_chase_mcnary_reveal_they_re_talks_to_be_the_bachelor/

ET Online (It plays over on right side of screen really small)
http://www.eonline.com/news/782489/luke-pell-or-chase-mcnary-who-will-be-the-next-bachelor
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:07 pm

Max64 wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:Great current Glamour interview about how Luke is today

The Bachelorette's Luke Pell Reveals Why He Still Loves JoJo Fletcher (and If He Wants To Be The Bachelor)  Link

http://www.glamour.com/story/the-bachelorette-luke-pell-reveals-why-he-still-loves-jojo-fletcher

Great article Mini!  BTW, love your avatar :inlove    Reading this article makes me like him even more!  He sounds like he has his priorities straight, and I like that he seems so accomplished in his life.  I find it interesting that he knew JoJo knew about Jordan coming on the show.  For the life of me I still can't understand why she's so gaga of Jordan when there's this hunk of a man falling for her.   But I guess, the heart wants what the heart wants.  I'm glad JoJo let him go at f4 instead of doing to Luke what she did to Chase.  Looking forward to seeing own man Luke tonight!

My thoughts exactly!! This is the first time ever that I have been happy to see my pick for f1 leave at f4 and could care less who the lead ends up with as I will be shocked if it lasts.

Luke is the man and a fantastic choice for Bachelor. He is my #1 choice and has the looks, career, articulate, thoughtful, gentleman,....perfect all around. The only other guy from this season who would be my (distant) 2nd choice is Wells and that is it.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:40 pm

Thanks for the links Mini.bestbud!
MVMom, totally agree.
Accomplished, articulate, authentic, sssssexy and Haaaaaaaaaaaaaandsome!!

beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:18 pm

Cheers Luke Fans! wine

Let's hope tonight's show is much "lighter" than last night and see Luke has come full circle with his smiling face.  girldance
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:34 am

Our Cowboy showed class, dignity, humility, vulnerability, grace and forgiveness. He is truly one-of-a-kind, in my book. "I miss him already."

Saw in an article where it quoted Forbes that after he exited last night, Twitter started counting 2,500 tweets per minute asking that Luke be cast as the next Bachelor. I tried to copy and paste, but it wouldn't let me. console awwww cheerleader

Apparently, many people beyond our fan thread share the "passion that is Luke". cheerleader cheerleader awwww
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose