SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:34 pm

MiniDiva wrote:She didn't even take Luke to the Fantasy Suite after that hot make out session for the camera.  :thud

(Assuming spoilers are correct).

I am a huge Luke fan (just look at my avi) and love this thread. I have a feeling that Luke eliminates himself after HTDs. I think JoJo might have taken him had it been her choice.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

haysinthebarn - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:41 pm

I am also a huge Luke fan and just want to see him happy and he does look happy today so whatever happened he seems to be fine with it. JMO

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:03 pm

I like Luke too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:15 pm

lets keep our spirits up luke fans!!!!!

look what I found!!!

https://twitter.com/JRKORA/status/749272598240849920
J.R. KORA twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:32 pm

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:41 pm

Looks like he puts on a very good show for the crowd.  

Yes I agree with you hopelessly he looks good from either side and he is hot!!!!

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Luke gives a great 360 degree viewing experience. He is probably the hottest thing to come to College Station in a while.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:38 pm

OMG! Where you guys keeping this thread a secret!

I just might park my behind right here and not leave
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:40 pm

babs wrote:OMG!  Where you guys keeping this thread a secret!  

I just might park my behind right here and not leave

OT Using "view new posts" at the top and bottom right hand side of any page, will ensure you don't miss anything. Once you read a thread, "view new posts" again and you will always see the newest posts in the threads.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:45 pm

TY GA! I'm learning!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:56 pm

NP yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:00 pm

HEA wrote:lets keep our spirits up luke fans!!!!!

look what I found!!!

https://twitter.com/JRKORA/status/749272598240849920
J.R. KORA twitter
Good find HEA!!! thumbsup

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose