SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 13 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:04 pm

Yeah, I'm no Josh fan at all.  Like really, really not a fan, to put it mildly.  I still find all the pieces of this whole thing kind of fascinating.  And can see how he and Amanda could complement each other vs bringing out each other's worst.  I hope JAM will be cute to watch, but Josh could come off as cheesy, meat-headed, dull and angry as he did to me on Andi's season which will make the side show reactions of Andi, MM, Amanda's ex etc the more fun thing to watch.  Either way, should be interesting to say the least.

Back to top Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:36 pm

IMO everybody in this world is not flawless. Could Andi have contributed to how Josh reacted to others, probably. But I agree that Andi can't be blamed for all of it and maybe isn't the monster everyone thinks she is. If I remember correctly a slew of Josh's friends who followed Andi while they were engaged, did not unfollow her for a long time after the break up. Seems a friend would have immediately unfollowed Andi if they thought she had done their friend (Josh) wrong.

But I could see how Andi being A type and Josh being A type would clash and have tense arguments. So I see it as them just being like oil and water together.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:43 pm

This is all so interesting!  I always wondered what happened with Chad, but then I saw them hanging out on a cruise last December and he recently came to Josh's defense on a FB post.  So it would seem things can't be that bad, but then they don't seem to hang out anymore either.  And that's weird about Stephen Ochs, although they still follow each other on Twitter.

This doggie thing tho, I was surprised how that became such a big thing on his IG last night with him brushing Dolce away. I thought it looked like he was just trying to keep him from getting crushed by the hyper Sabel.  Goes to show you how we can all see things so differently.

I'm curious to hear more about this bar encounter with Josh in ATL. Emilia23_12, can you give us the deets?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:12 pm

Beach Lover wrote:This is all so interesting!  I always wondered what happened with Chad, but then I saw them hanging out on a cruise last December and he recently came to Josh's defense on a FB post.  So it would seem things can't be that bad, but then they don't seem to hang out anymore either.  And that's weird about Stephen Ochs, although they still follow each other on Twitter.

This doggie thing tho, I was surprised how that became such a big thing on his IG last night with him brushing Dolce away. I thought it looked like he was just trying to keep him from getting crushed by the hyper Sabel.  Goes to show you how we can all see things so differently.

I'm curious to hear more about this bar encounter with Josh in ATL. Emilia23_12, can you give us the deets?

My friend was with her cousin in a bar in buckhead. Josh was with a friend. She did not know him, because she never watch the bachelor US!
He came up and want her buy a drink. She sad no thank you because a) she has a bf b) he is not her typ at all c) she want spend a nice evening wiht her cousin.
He then ask if she dont know who he is, and that he was on tv and that there will be another show comming soon (it was short after he filmed FS) and talked about his brother is a nfl-player ...
My friend said she did not watch american tv or the nfl and dont care he was on tv and she dont want to have a drink with him. Then his tamper came out and he called her nasty things (he has  several drinks already). My friend than left the bar.
So I thing mayby 50+ % of Andis book a true mcm - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 13 3806527698

Last edited by Emila23_12 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:13 pm

Um wow. No wonder he's (allegedly) controlling with his SO, if this is how he acts himself.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:42 pm

Wow, that sucks. Basically a douche who can't take rejection at all. I might end up taking back my JAM card..
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:45 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Wow, that sucks. Basically a douche who can't take rejection at all. I might end up taking back my JAM card..
But, but REASONS and women are CAHRAZY. 

I think he'll be okay with Amanda, she's his personality type imo. I want to see him keep all those promises he undoubtedly made to her though. Let's go!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:04 pm

babs wrote:In Josh's defense, maybe he isn't so quick with his temper.  I didn't watch Andi's season so I didn't see him in action but I know my husband is a pretty mellow guy until pushed to the brink and then he will bite back.  Maybe being with Andi brought out another side to Josh that isn't there with anyone else.  Did any of his exes come out and say what their relationship was like with him?  Andi seems to me that she likes to push buttons to get attention and she does it very well.

I believe that Andi had two long term relationships one for three years and one for four and a half years. So she has sustained long term relationships in the past. The magazines tried to contact her most recent relationship when Andi went on Juan's season and was told. "Him and Andi had a great relationship and there wasn't a bad thing he could say about her." So, I guess, we can't say that she likes to push ALL peoples buttons. JMO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:05 pm

Thanks for sharing Emila23_12. Disappointing to hear though.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:09 pm

Yikes!!!! It sounds like someone is cocky and defensive...

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:13 pm

Wow, what a prize he is. Good luck Amanda!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:18 pm

Alanna wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Wow, that sucks. Basically a douche who can't take rejection at all. I might end up taking back my JAM card..
But, but REASONS and women are CAHRAZY. 

I think he'll be okay with Amanda, she's his personality type imo. I want to see him keep all those promises he undoubtedly made to her though. Let's go!!

Yeah, he needs a mellow, calm person.

My huge pet peeve is guys who keep on trying when you tell them no thanks. They can continue to a point it feels not only awkward, but threatening. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD