SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:45 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Thanks for sharing Emila23_12.  Disappointing to hear though.  

Yeah it was for me too! As I said I really liked Josh. When she told me she was like: Do you know a guy from "your american tv-shows" that lives in ATL and was on a dating show???? I showed her a pic and she was bingo he`s a azz...
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

mcm - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:48 pm

Yikes! Amanda better not miss a single #MCM! laugh out loud laugh out loud

That description is exactly how I always saw Josh. I think he might have an inferiority complex with the NFL bro and his failed baseball career. I don't think he's probably some mustache swirling Disney villain, however, and I do think Andi's personality mixed with his was recipe for disaster. Amanda seems low key and totally type B, the kind of woman he needs. I'd be 100% all for it, but there are little babies involved, so Josh is going to have to grow up fast here, man up, and pull out maturity that I'm not entirely sure he has. I'm still actually 100% for this, because holy entertainment!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:52 pm

Haha Sleepy!! Dang!! I forgot about the MCM requirements. Oof!! Gotta keep those women on a short leash. Not far from missing MCM to ho'ing around with the gardener, I always say.

As for being threatening? I think he passed that point already.

I'm so, so interested to see if he can get out from under Aaron's shadow and a failure and excel somewhere where he can really shine: a mature, loving and stable husband and dad. Come on, Josh!! Those 3 lil blondies are your responsibility now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:57 pm

^^Amanda's kids are brunettes laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:58 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^^Amanda's kids are brunettes laugh out loud
Whatever!! Don't let them down, idiot! laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:02 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^^Amanda's kids are brunettes laugh out loud

To be fair, under that bottle dye, I think mommy is a brunette too! laugh out loud Lets not tell Andi. She's so scared of Joshy getting with a blonde. Keep on dyeing that hair, Amanda!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:Yikes! Amanda better not miss a single #MCM! laugh out loud laugh out loud

That description is exactly how I always saw Josh. I think he might have an inferiority complex with the NFL bro and his failed baseball career. I don't think he's probably some mustache swirling Disney villain, however, and I do think Andi's personality mixed with his was recipe for disaster. Amanda seems low key and totally type B, the kind of woman he needs. I'd be 100% all for it, but there are little babies involved, so Josh is going to have to grow up fast here, man up, and pull out maturity that I'm not entirely sure he has. I'm still actually 100% for this, because holy entertainment!

lolpanda 

Omg, yep! He can sleuth with thr best of us, watching her follow list like a hawk. :detective

mcm - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:09 pm

Sounds like all that dating advice Josh got on FS went out the window with his first pick-up line!  Poor Josh, he needs help.  I am glad he met Amanda on BIP and they enjoyed each other, but not impressed with the sensational engagement for him, however it's pure enjoyment as a viewer to see #whatshername meltdown.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:16 pm

You have to wonder what Amanda's parents are thinking. They seemed like rational, realistic folks. I also got the impression Amanda and girls live with them and they are basically helping her parent quite a bit. They probably are NOT in love with this quickie engagment, are probably actually pretty worried. Oh Amanda, she knows how to pick 'em!

In all seriousness though, I really do hope this is for real and Josh can be that man for Amanda and this all works out for them. I'll enjoy this chitshow either way, but who doesn't love a happy ending? A big fat TV wedding that Andi has to sit out is even better entertainment than a lame-o 1 of 3 engagment special.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:20 pm

Josh - Snap out of it!

laugh out loud Thanks Kasha

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:26 pm

Alanna wrote:Haha Sleepy!! Dang!! I forgot about the MCM requirements. Oof!! Gotta keep those women on a short leash. Not far from missing MCM to ho'ing around with the gardener, I always say.

As for being threatening? I think he passed that point already.

I'm so, so interested to see if he can get out from under Aaron's shadow and a failure and excel somewhere where he can really shine: a mature, loving and stable husband and dad. Come on, Josh!! Those 3 lil blondies are your responsibility now.

I think he already has gotten away from his brother's shadow. You don't hear much about Aaron in the NFL like you heard when he was THE DAWG from Atl. Josh did his first reality TV show and was in the limelight for the first time. I have to believe Andi when she said he liked it too much and would blame her if they weren't invited somewhere because of what happened with Nick. IMO that part is true because he did 3 reality shows and got engaged for the second time in front of cameras.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:29 pm

IMO This does not sound like Josh at all. I do not see him drunk in a bar going up to a young lady and saying these things. I think that his main problem of meeting a girl is he is to shy to do that. I have never once heard that he had ever been rude to anyone but his ex. I am not discrediting what the poster said. IMO That is not how Josh is ...JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 52 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD