SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:41 am

I'm not sure if her parents are retired or not. They seem kind of young to be, but if they are, then maybe they came to Cali to stay with the girls at Amanda's house. I'm almost sure I remember her telling Ben, as they drove up, that it was her parent's house, but I could be wrong.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:49 am

sosleepy wrote:Wait. He's moving to LA for a some entertainment career opportunity? laugh out loud

Hopefully that's just the cover and Amanda-pants is the real reason.
Hopefully, he is careful with Amanda's pants. She has had enough business in there for a while. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:53 am

Sleuthers here speculated Amanda was moving perhaps for a bigger place and maybe because Josh was moving in with her. That same weekend she or someone posted on SM that she was moving, Josh did the ATL to L.A tweet nd went MIA on SM until after the weekend.

It wouldn't be a big surprise to me if he moves. He can work his Advocare business from anywhere IMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:55 am

I sure hope they aren't moving in together, since there are two little girls involved. Take it slow and make sure it lasts before adding another member to their family.

BTW, it's funny how after the breakup with Andi many thought it was because Andi was so desperate for fame while Josh just wanted to get married, have kids and live a normal life. Now he's chasing fame all over the place.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:09 pm

What is confusing to me, however, is that in his periscope a couple days ago or maybe it was the recent one, I'm not sure as this is second hand information and I didn't listen to either one. But he said in one of his latest periscopes, I'm told, that he was moving to John's Creek in Georgia. I believe that's near where he belongs to a country club. So it seems these are conflicting stories. So don't know which one is true.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:31 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:...I'm told, that Josh was moving to John's Creek in Georgia...
If Josh has the financial means he can have residences in both GA/CA and travel back/forth JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:44 pm

So does Amanda not need to work? I don't get it. I feel like Alice when she discovered a whole new world laugh out loud Who supports her? Will Josh now support her and the 2 girls?? I'm fascinated and need more info ASAP.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:52 pm

Alanna wrote:So does Amanda not need to work? I don't get it. I feel like Alice when she discovered a whole new world laugh out loud Who supports her? Will Josh now support her and the 2 girls?? I'm fascinated and need more info ASAP.
I think Amanda gets enough money through the shilling. She also did and possibly still does (idk) sell Arbone. I also think she gets enough child support money (I think her ex comes from money.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:48 pm

I think Amanda gets enough money through the shilling. She also did and possibly still does (idk) sell Arbone. I also think she gets enough child support money (I think her ex comes from money.)

Guess I'm not up with terms today, can someone tell me what through the shilling means?   I believe that she does a lot of promotions and she has a good following so makes good money with that, I assume.  She does do promotions with her girls with a couple children's clothing sites so she gets probably a lot of clothes for the girls through that.  Otherwise, I thought she sold Arbone.  Didn't someone on here say that when she got divorced she listed her income as $100 a month and her husband has a three figure income?  I hope that Josh talks with someone before he gets married and gets a pre-nup.  I believe that California is a state that just divides everything in half. I don't know if that includes what you come into the marriage with or not.   Not wishing them ill will but thinking about Josh.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:50 pm

CMIIW but isn't Advocare basically a multi-level marketing model? I doubt Josh wouldn't give it up in a heartbeat when/if some better opportunity has come along in CA. What's his education and job before Andi's season?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:51 pm

Guess I'm not up with terms today, can someone tell me what through the shilling means?   I believe that she does a lot of promotions and she has a good following so makes good money with that, I assume.  She does do promotions with her girls with a couple children's clothing sites so she gets probably a lot of clothes for the girls through that.  Otherwise, I thought she sold Arbone.  Didn't someone on here say that when she got divorced she listed her income as $100 a month and her husband has a three figure income?  I hope that Josh talks with someone before he gets married and gets a pre-nup.  I believe that California is a state that just divides everything in half. I don't know if that includes what you come into the marriage with or not.   Not wishing them ill will but thinking about Josh.

Yes, shilling is the promotion of sugar hair bears, flat tummy tea, etc.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:57 pm

That does not include what you privately owned prior to marriage. 
Josh did hint a few months back he might consider moving to LA.
He has an MBA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 52 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 48 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+57
heather_m_s
california90
sparkler
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
SarahD