SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 71 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 46 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:For those like me who couldn't view that link, here's one that worked for me.

ETonline.com
Thanks GA : I thought it was a good interview and he was honestly telling the truth.  He loves to take risk like he said. It seems like he did make some good friends and came out of it with a great friendship with Jen. JMO
At least he did not become engaged after only knowing someone for a couple of weeks.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jen689 Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:42 pm

Banter between RS and Nick

@LaurenFrAc (twitter) @RealitySteve based on those previews & your spoilers we can assume @viallnicholas28 loses another girl to @JoshAllanMurray ??? Bless his <3

@RealitySteve (twitter) @LaurenFrAc @viallnicholas28 @JoshAllanMurray Depends on your definition of "losing."  I don't see it that way.

@viallnicholas28 (twitter) @RealitySteve gee wiz Steve. Thanks. Enjoy your day

@RealitySteve (twitter) @viallnicholas28 Anytime. Go pound some Cheetos.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:43 pm

SMH I have no idea how anyone can give RS the time of day, but that's just me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:SMH I have no idea how anyone can give RS the time of day, but that's just me
I follow RS because he does have a track record for releasing correct spoilers. Especially with BIP. One of the reasons I'm a fan of Nick is he doesn't hold grudges. He accepts responsibility for his actions and moves on JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:49 pm

I honestly can't imagine a more appropriate friendship coming from this show than Steve and Ick. It's kismet imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:48 pm

His tweet made me laugh for once but then I remembered he's on my tv yet again tonight. Meh. Though I have missed snarking. mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f60b

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f49c

mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 8367-910 mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 I_got_13 mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 E5kqdm15 mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:49 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BInZBAkBtmf/

Jen commented on this

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:55 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BInZBAkBtmf/

Jen commented on this

jensav11 Wish I could comment on comments..beauts

I can't see what emoji's she's using. Nice to see her stick up for him!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't see what emoji's she's using. Nice to see her stick up for him!
Jen used the "rolling eyes" emoji most likely as a response to some of the comments and the "wink" emoji most likely meant for Nick after "Wish I could comment on comments" and the "blow kisses" emoji after "beauts" to the twins

Jen and the twins have spent time with him. They base their opinion of Nick from personal experience. They see him in a completely different way than those who post snarky comments about Nick on SM JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:16 pm

I can't stand Reality Steve but I am in complete agreement with him there. Then again I'm not drinking the kool-aid of the great love story of Josh and Amanda that will unfold in all of 15 days they were in Mexico. Personally based on the spoilers, I do think Nick came out the winner.

He connected with someone, had fun, they both wisely saw it for the casual, fun situation it was and left still friendly. That's a win in my book. And there's no expected engagement breakup to come in a few months, unlike the other relationship. Oh wait, again, I forget that other relationship is actually going to last. Sure...

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:08 pm

jen689 wrote:Banter between RS and Nick

@LaurenFrAc (twitter) @RealitySteve based on those previews & your spoilers we can assume @viallnicholas28 loses another girl to @JoshAllanMurray ??? Bless his <3

@RealitySteve (twitter) @LaurenFrAc @viallnicholas28 @JoshAllanMurray Depends on your definition of "losing."  I don't see it that way.

@viallnicholas28 (twitter) @RealitySteve gee wiz Steve. Thanks. Enjoy your day

@RealitySteve (twitter) @viallnicholas28 Anytime. Go pound some Cheetos.

Nick didn't respond to that tweet by RS it was a different one. Nick replied "gee wiz thanks" on a tweet by RS that said "one of the funniest things he's ever said" in response to Nick's tweet that said "at least it wasn't me" referring to AFTR.

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/760526845896863744

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:03 pm

RS never let go of the cheetos laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 71 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 46 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430