SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 71 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 58 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:58 pm

One of my favorite things about Nick is that he is himself, but doesn't use that as an excuse or a cop out.

Some people say they are being themselves but, imo, they are actually the kind of people who, when they say they are being themselves, are saying, "I am me, so screw you" and yet Nick is the kind of person who is like, "I'm me, you're you, it's all good."

I really respect and admire that type of authenticity that Nick shows.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:42 pm

I really love Nick's perspective being shown on the show, not just regarding his situation where he "lost" again but also in supporting others going through turmoil at being left behind for someone else. While I don't doubt TPTB are playing up Nick vs Josh and beating the horse a bit with the making out and obnoxious noises that material was provided by the 'victim(s)' While I never did and still don't buy Nick as the villian in his seasons on Bachelorette, he still is willing to acknowledge that he provided the material that others used to form the negative opinion of him where as I see others in a similar situation just immediately screaming "we are victims of editing." JMO

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:52 am

To those Nick Chicks who already watched tonight's episode, what do you ladies think about Nick's interaction with Jen when compare to his interaction with the two B'ette? Do we get to see Nick really really lit up and the smile reached his eyes?

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:02 am

Idk , I didn't really see the great connection. A little bit, but not as much as with Kaitlyn. I still have this weird thing about Jen, she just looks a lot different in her Instagram pics. She's still pretty though. She seems very nice though of course.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:10 am

Nick's eyes lit up when he saw Jen. And he got that cautious, sorta goofy look that revealed he was a little nervous and trying to act nonchalant so as to not blow it right out of the gate. Safe to say, he was a little smitten. Their date was sarcastically flirtatious. And she looked interested in Nick from my perspective. But it was a first date so they didn't look like "love at first sight". It was more like curious intrigue mixed with nervous attraction.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:24 am

peggy0221 wrote:To those Nick Chicks who already watched tonight's episode, what do you ladies think about Nick's interaction with Jen when compare to his interaction with the two B'ette? Do we get to see Nick really really lit up and the smile reached his eyes?
Nick was smiling with his eyes all the way and as happy as I have ever seen him.

Honestly I think there is more attraction and connection between Nick and Jen than I have seen with any of the past seasons/girl. It was the most real connection I have seen with Nick and it felt like I was watching him on a real date with someone he liked rather than on a show.

In some ways I think this show is much more suited to Nick and he is totally relaxed and while smitten doesn't seem restless or stressed (which I found him to be on past seasons) since BIP is a totally different situation without the heightened sense of competition that the Bette show has, so with Nick and Jen it felt like it was just two people interested in each other and to me, looked smitten already.

These two just seem on the same wavelength to me and their chemistry is undeniable. Jen could be Nick's person.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:50 am

hi Peggy. I've just written something about Nick of previous seasons in Jen's thread.

I find their connection, like AAL "said", most real and "grounded" as ever.

With Bette10 he was sorta incited to like her, because she was the only girl there, and it was his "role" to be interested in her. It's what he signed up for and he was open, but cautious at the beginning and while he showed some awkward behaviour with her, he didn't seem to care that much of her reaction to him.

With Bette11 was a shot in the dark ... let's leave it at that, because it's one "gig" I could "live without" ... but it was a positive experience for him in a way that it showed him more confident, but less ... what non-fans called it ... cocky, arrogant and calculating. Not that I would describe him that way before, but the general idea that people got from the previous "portray".

"There is no edit" ... is a BS (sorry for the language), because my favourite course at uni was non-linear editing ... and most rewarding part is editing the sound (mad props to who is skilled in that). It makes a difference! But it's true that you can't invent things that aren't there and certain behaviour he displayed I simply chose to "read"/view it positively. Draw something useful and encouraging out of it.

[url= https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/765578893117919232]AFterBuzz - Source[/url]

So I get the curiosity/interest from Jen's part for Nick ... to get to know "the real" him ... also because it's one thing to watch a person connect with other people and it's something else entirely when that treatment is exhibited with you.

She asked questions, didn't just assume to understand him (good call), she tested him (with certain "moves"), she showed confidence (turn-on for Nick) by speaking freely with him about her "feelings" and "expectations", but she also put herself in a position to be seen for who she really is, without "pretending" to be more "fun and cool".
And what I really liked was that he was similar with her.
It seems like Nick learned some lesson from the last few years. He definitely showed some more maturity in the first approach ... but he also displayed the anxiety of wanting to be liked by her ... he cared more than he wanted to show, but at the same time he was upfront honest with her ... no games there. Loved it!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:27 am

peggy0221 wrote:To those Nick Chicks who already watched tonight's episode, what do you ladies think about Nick's interaction with Jen when compare to his interaction with the two B'ette? Do we get to see Nick really really lit up and the smile reached his eyes?

I found there was a lot of physical attraction on both sides but they were both nervous. I didn't see Nick lit up like he did with Kaitlyn, but he already had an on going sm relationship with Kaitlyn so they were more familiar with each other when they met. I'm in a wait and see mode this time, not sure yet what to think.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:39 am

Didn't see the typical reality tv accelerated feelings type first date. What I saw was a more "real-life" (they were both themselves) first date between 2 people who were clearly interested in each other. They were cautious but also made the other know there was attraction. Like others have said, Nick's smile did look relaxed.

No touchy-feely, endless kissing or longing gazes, but I thought the date was cute in a "I've been intrigued by you for a while and now, here we are" kind of way.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:34 am

Personally, and this is probably an unpopular opinion, and it's still early with Jen so maybe my opinion will change...

Nicks's best connection, intellectually and emotionally on this show was with Andi. Kaitlyn was a physical and goofy/jokey. So far I think he just finds Jen nice and normal, physically his type, hot, the best possible match from this group to get something going.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:54 am

Well... Let's see... With Andi the 1st interaction was on night 1 getting the 1st impression rose (the 2nd episode they had some champagne by the fire) and their 1on1 date was in episode 3 where he didn't make a physical move on her as he did with Jen. Also Andi on that date agreed with his statements and it seemed they clicked intellectually but at the end we saw that it wasn't that real on Andi's part...

I think people are comparing the end result or the partial progress of previous relationships with the 1st contact ever. A reminder that Nick and Jen didn't communicate online beforehand and this date was day 1 of meeting each other for the 1st time.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:43 pm

sosleepy wrote:Personally, and this is probably an unpopular opinion, and it's still early with Jen so maybe my opinion will change...

Nicks's best connection, intellectually and emotionally on this show was with Andi. Kaitlyn was a physical and goofy/jokey. So far I think he just finds Jen nice and normal, physically his type, hot, the best possible match from this group to get something going.

IA. Just from what we're shown from both his seasons on 'ette and the one date with Jen, i couldn't help but think that Andi was the person he connected with best from the show. It could be editing, the crab thing was awkward to me, it's just one date though so I'm open to see more between them.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 71 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 58 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430