SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 71 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 59 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by quietpal Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:45 pm

So far I like what I see and I liked how direct Nick was letting Jen know he wanted to go on a date with her. I think the date played out the way it should have, seeing as they had just met hours before.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:30 pm

I think people forget how awkward first dates can be.
The first date with my DH was extremely awkward.
First, I didn't want to go. I was doing it to appease others.
Secondly, I got sick on the established day of date so had to reschedule. Initially, we were supposed to go to a nice restaurant and it was re-assigned for me to cook at his place. Not a great move at all.
Third, he dressed like a Keebler elf.
Fourth, there was an ice storm and I was wearing clogs and walking across an iced parking lot and got no "let me help you".  He walked a good 3 feet  ahead of me.
But---we saw "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".
I did not get mauled with any lame lines or moves.
He had some hunky med student friends. He was funny as hell and intelligent.
So it was worth pursuing if asked again.
We are still having awkward moments, but Friday we will have 37 yrs together. God Save the Queen!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:48 pm

laugh out loud @Kashathediva @ Keebler elf!

I went to see Close Encounters of the Third Kind at the drive in in a 70 Monte Carlo.

Congrats on your 37yrs!

IA first dates are always awkward. You're trying to be yourself, but you're not. I think the older you get, the more wiser you are, however in Nick's case, it looked like his shy side was showing especially when he told her he hoped she would ask him for the date. I also think the older you are, the less games are played. IMO they were both straight forward in communicating their feelings which is a good start.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:03 pm

I loved Nick's date with Jen. It felt like I was watching Nick on his first date in real life, and not some orchestrated competition-heightened show where Nick had to compete and the dynamics are unbalanced or someone is stringing him along.

On Nick's date with Jen, I saw two people mutually interested in each other and having that moment where they are like "this could be something really special" between them and Nick seemed most like himself, more multi-dimensional, and so relaxed. Nick said it was just effortless being with Jen and that's what I saw, two people on the same wavelength. I posted here my thoughts on Jen, but will add that I think Jen is far more on Nick's wavelength (especially with sleuthing Jen) than Andi was.

Imo, Nick's connection to Jen surpasses all the previous Bettes on all levels, imo. I think the past Bettes only had some of what Nick has said he is looking for (going by interviews and IG post) and the Bette situation only heightened certain aspects to make it intense but I never got the feeling that any of those woman were the one for Nick. I always felt like Nick was trying to be only one or two parts of himself with those girls and with Jen I see him more just himself, not trying to be anything else, and Jen being able to be more a complete package of what he is looking for, more multi-dimensional like Nick is (which I don't think A or K are).

The way I look at it is if Nick had been the Bachelor I would never have wanted him to pick A or K as his F1, and even when watching the Bette shows, even though I thought the Bettes were nuts for not picking Nick (albeit I am very glad they didn't) I always thought Nick could do better than the Bettes. With Jen, I actually think she suits him much more and already see more of a connection on more levels with Jen than any of the others. It already feels more normal and healthy between Nick and Jen just from one date I think there is a possibility of something real - especially if Nick didn't get engaged and even if not together, it still feels more healthy going by post-SM activity and thus a deeper and more real connection already, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:07 am

I think Jen and Nick make a beautiful couple but I am glad to see they didn't drink the insta-love koolaid and are being awkward/shy/nervous yet direct in what their intentions are. Both uncertain what will come but intrigued by one another. I am glad they were shown having productive conversation as opposed to just non stop making out. I am not aiming that just at the obvious couple but in general these couples tend to be dumbed down by only showing physical attraction type stuff. I feel with the little bit of Jen/Nick we saw there was a good balance btw talking/making out IMO. Maybe they are low keying it in the real world or maybe they just decided to be friends at the end either way it definitely seems way better after filming for Nick this time than with those two previous people.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:33 am

mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 Z
www.google.com/search?q=keebler+elf&rlz=1C1OPRB_enUS554US555&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=775&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_38SQnsrOAhXGxiYKHS2OAfwQ_AUIBigB

OT:

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, KASHA! 
giggling Smiley :Congrats
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:49 am

Finally watched last night's episode, but I only focused from Jen's arrival to her date with Nick. You guys described their date much better than I could ever, so I want to share how I feel about seeing Nick this time.

I'm actually very touched to see this Nick and how the casts applauded for him getting a date. Not that we don't know he always is this super great guy, but to finally see him getting a fair edit, to finally see him feeling something with a nice girl in a relaxed way, I can't be more happy for him.

Don't know if he and Jen could work it out IRL, but seeing him to feel something special is amazing. I hope this experience brought things into perspective for him, and hope he finds Ms. Right soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:34 am

mentellall - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 47 CqBWS73WYAA1Ver
Bachelor in ParadiseVerified account ‏@BachParadise
"I'm not really sure what happens when you put an alien and a virgin together." - Nick
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:16 am

peggy0221 wrote:snipped

I'm actually very touched to see this Nick and how the casts applauded for him getting a date. Not that we don't know he always is this super great guy, but to finally see him getting a fair edit, to finally see him feeling something with a nice girl in a relaxed way, I can't be more happy for him.

I was also very touched to see how much the cast* were so excited for him to go on his date and were so happy for him.

The cast* also seems to really like Nick post-show and have had nothing but positive things to say about Nick so it seems he was very well liked as well.

It also seems like the cast is supportive of Nick with Jen. Even Caila in her interview with HuffPostEnt said that Nick and Jen are the "cutest couple ever" which bodes well, imo, as it shows that there was a tenderness and sweetness to their connection that the cast got to see firsthand.

*(I mean most except for one, but didn't want to keep posting that as it's not valid, imo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:45 pm

Ok. Ashley is close friends with Nick. She would definitely know if Nick is with Jen. If she's retweeting this, it makes me think Nick is single.

https://twitter.com/ashleyiaco/status/766691713876307968
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:53 pm

Beagle wrote:Ok. Ashley is close friends with Nick. She would definitely know if Nick is with Jen. If she's retweeting this, it makes me think Nick is single.

https://twitter.com/ashleyiaco/status/766691713876307968

Do you think Ashley I is the type of person Nick would confide in?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:53 pm

I just think a lot of fans are so tired of Nick. I mean he does seem like a good guy this time around, but yea I don't see it happening. Producers like their Bachelor fresh and shiny. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 71 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 59 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430