SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:57 pm

Part of what I took away from their last convo is that she felt he may be thinking of "friend zoning" her.  This is very legit since he friend zoned so many on the show.
I also think she has options.
1. In a ITM she said she could leave. Vinny just left even though he had feelings for Izzy.  It's a self worth perspective and fits in with her asking Nick why he was there.
2. Daniel.
When she was giving an ITM before giving out her date card she specifically said she liked his dry sense of humor and that he was her type and the kind she could easily fall for.  In an interview, Daniel said he jokes a lot but there is always some truth behind it so he may have been sincerely interested in her. I found it hilarious that when Josh was talking with Tanner and Jade he said he would pay them just like Daniel said he would pay Jen.  Different currency mind you but I'm going with Daniel being sexually attracted to Jen. A first for Daniel on the show. Sarah and he clicked on a wit level but no mutual sexual attraction.
We also see Jen and Lace teasing Daniel about his tattoo in the end credit outtake. Oops, Daniel's an eagle.   scratch  Wonder if he's capable of metamorphasizing into a dolphin  no idea

It will be interesting to see what happens when Jen's closest friend from Ben's season arrives. Lauren Himle.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:20 am

I think that Nick and Jen's last conversation was a classic example of the misunderstanding that happens frequently in relationships. Jen felt that Nick was emotionally distancing himself with the "wall" she spoke of. And Nick expressed that he wasn't even aware of the "wall"... likely because he was completely unaware of the subtle cues that he was or was not giving Jen that caused her pause. His blank stare (that many have interpreted as uninterest) was a dead give away to me that he had no clue and was rapidly turning wheels to figure out what she was referring to.  Thankfully, they were able to be adults and talk about the miscommunication in a real and effective way.

Now that they have cleared the air and clarified concerns, it remains to be seen if Nick can rise to Jen's challenge and really invest himself and his emotions in yet a third reality tv romance.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:40 am

I remember Sharleen mentioning in a podcast during Ben's season that many people thought that Jen looked like a mix of her (Sharleen) and Andi. I kind of agree, especially in certain pictures like this one.
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:50 am

I can see the resemblance there too. Jen also looks a bit like Olivia Munn to me
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:53 am

OP ... I agree with you, also Ileyki ... and NR, as always (even if I get more "heated" a.k.a. invested when I write) "His blank stare" I viewed as an "eye-opener" and that's why I'm intrigued to this "story" ... I get a chance to imagine different scenarios and then I get to see one evolve ... totally selfish of me, but I get my thrill in understanding what makes a difference, where/when is that subtle point that made a curve in trajectory and why.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:03 am

happygolucky wrote:OP ... I agree with you, also Ileyki ... and NR, as always (even if I get more "heated" a.k.a. invested when I write) "His blank stare" I viewed as an "eye-opener" and that's why I'm intrigued to this "story" ... I get a chance to imagine different scenarios and then I get to see one evolve ... totally selfish of me, but I get my thrill in understanding what makes a difference, where/when is that subtle point that made a curve in trajectory and why.

"All the stories I would like to write persecute me when I am in my chamber, it seems as if they are all around me, the little devils, and while one tugs at my ear, another tweaks my nose, and each says to me, 'Sir, write me, I am beautiful" - Umberto Eco
Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:16 am

notarose wrote:
happygolucky wrote:OP ... I agree with you, also Ileyki ... and NR, as always (even if I get more "heated" a.k.a. invested when I write) "His blank stare" I viewed as an "eye-opener" and that's why I'm intrigued to this "story" ... I get a chance to imagine different scenarios and then I get to see one evolve ... totally selfish of me, but I get my thrill in understanding what makes a difference, where/when is that subtle point that made a curve in trajectory and why.

"All the stories I would like to write persecute me when I am in my chamber, it seems as if they are all around me, the little devils, and while one tugs at my ear, another tweaks my nose, and each says to me, 'Sir, write me, I am beautiful" - Umberto Eco
Smiley
I love both these posts beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:14 pm

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 CrDsrZKVUAAbEKS
Jennifer Saviano ‏@jennifersaviano  Nu River Landing
On Mondays it's all about them roses #BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:27 pm

Tonight she gives her first rose rose  
She must be a sentimental person because previously she posted her date card.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:41 am

Nick has done something, or didn't do something, because Jen has stopped following him on Twitter and IG. That Nick! Rolling Eyes

Last edited by julychild on Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:50 am

Darn...we will probably never know what happened!

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:58 am

As I unfollowed Jen few days ago, not that she cares. Peace.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27