SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 40 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:59 am

happygolucky wrote:As I unfollowed Jen few days ago, not that she cares. Peace.

Ashley I unfollowed Jen or you unfollowed?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:01 am

Me, ahahah Smiley. (AI is no concerne to me)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:06 am

Well if she isn't with Nick then I'm completely uninterested in her. Darn, I really wanted him to find love but oh well...she's kind of boring anyways.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:28 am

I don't think she's boring. She gave caring and good advice to both AshI and Amanda on tonight's show...not that either of them listened. But anyway.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bubblebunny Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:31 am

Well, the new Bachelor is being announced tomorrow, I could see her unfollowing Nick if it's him. I'm guessing it's Luke though, since Nick will still be on the show and with Jen for several more episodes, but I figured I would throw that possibility out there...
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:17 pm

I could see her unfollowing him if they totally ended things or said lets be "just friends", maybe before they were still "talking"/hooking up

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:34 pm

hmmm

Jennifer Saviano ‏@jennifersaviano 2h2 hours ago Fort Lauderdale, FL
May have just booked a f* it flight to NYC. @IzzyGoodkind want to play this week?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:01 pm

As has been said many times before, the social media of these Bachelor folks seem to tell a story. Thanks to those posting the tea leaves.

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 40 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:14 pm

@jensav11
Um excuse me, I have a public service announcement. Have you heard of Betchsicles!? Ice pop molds. Mine are in the shape of champagne bottles.  One of my favorite contents inside the cool kids box aka Fab Fit Fun. // Bad news: the summer box is sold out. Good news: I've heard the fall box is even more amazing. // Get yours too! As promised in my snapchat story: use code JEN10 for $10 off at fabfitfun.com  // @fabfitfun #fabfitfun #fffpartner P.s my off shoulder crop is from @astrthelabel  

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:56 pm

I'm not surprised it seemingly hasn't worked out with Nick. He seemed interested in her physically but not much else. From both his stints on the show, Nick seems to like assertive women and she doesn't fit the mould. When I first heard about her here and checked out her instagram I just couldn't see her and nick being a match together. She seems shallower than a kiddie pool IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:32 pm

That is too bad about Jenn and Nick. I don't see them together but it was encouraging to see that their relationship appeared so positive post show.

I thought something was up last night when she wasn't really liking tweets about Nick or the two of them, which she had been doing pretty frequently especially Monday nights.

I really like Jenn - I thought her humility and maturity showed through last night through all the craziness. I thought she gave good advice to both Amanda and Lace.

I think Nick needs someone with a little more of an edge and that assertive/BIG personality. I think Jenn is a little too normal/even tempered for Nick. I think he likes more of a challenge and someone to put him in his place, which I also think he kind of needs.  

Overall Jenn seems way too normal to be on this show all IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:I'm not surprised it seemingly hasn't worked out with Nick. He seemed interested in her physically but not much else. From both his stints on the show, Nick seems to like assertive women and she doesn't fit the mould. When I first heard about her here and checked out her instagram I just couldn't see her and nick being a match together. She seems shallower than a kiddie pool IMO.

Not that I want to defend Jen but Nicky's IG aint exactly deep either. cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 48 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27