SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 54 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:37 pm

She's gorgeous and funny and smart. She will be fine. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

fabfitfun - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:39 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She's gorgeous and funny and smart. She will be fine. Smiley

Yup! Boring people find love everyday. A key for every lock Hugesmile

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:44 pm

ReneeM wrote:

So you're saying there's still hope for me?;) laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:52 pm

I love Jen and was really hoping they would end up at least still together at the end of BIP.  I also love Nick and I'm sad they didn't make it but he was at least honest with her and she knew even going to the FS that he wasn't sure what his decision would be.  I personally would watch the bachelorette with Jen as the lead - I don't think she would be boring - guys would love her - all IMO Smiley
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Absolutely agree. She is better off without this show IMO.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:09 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Yes. Be happy and healthy and let life unfold and enjoy the journey. Better happy and alone than with someone and miserable. All IMOAA. :Nod:

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

Yes. Be happy and healthy and let life unfold and enjoy the journey. Better happy and alone than with someone and miserable. All IMOAA. :Nod:
So I've been told. Thanks! PINKHEART

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ED Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:46 pm

Duke702 wrote:In defense of Jen, I don't think any of the couples should have gotten engaged. So her wanting to get engaged, basically seemed to just meant stay together. IMO they were strongly encouraged to either get engaged or breakup by the producers. So it almost seemed like they weren't allowed to just stay together and date. jmo.
Jen didn't want to get engaged then. Before the final rose, she gave an interview to ET and she said whilst she was happy at how their relationship is progressing, she didn't want Nick to get down on one knee.

ED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:48 pm

I dont think she will go Nick already said no. For once I would just like it to die a natural death. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:43 pm

Duke702 wrote:So is this when Nicks season starts filming starts? What's the 25th and 26th?
https://twitter.com/jennifersaviano/status/773332721942659072

So she barely got to talk on After Paradise.? Lame. Guess we won't hear her side of the story.

Those were the dates the psychic mentioned that Jen was going to find the successful gentleman in her future. Hugesmile
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:50 pm

I hope Jen sticks with her statement that she would not be a returner for Nick's season. I don't blame Nick for not falling in love with her, but she deserves better than a man who dumped her on tv, continued to get to know her after that and then dumped her again to take the lead. He fooled her twice now, I don't know if even Molly Mesnick would forgive that. In all seriousness, it would be sad and uncomfortable for her and Nick. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:07 pm

I don't think Jen is going to come back. Honestly, their time was significantly shorter than the other three couples and if it was going to happen in Paradise, they needed another week or two. Plus, it seems like they tried a little after the show and it didn't work then either.

That said, I still think she's absolutely lovely and I'm kind of sad for both of them that it didn't work out. Jen is young, she's pretty, she has a good head on her shoulders and seems very mature for her age. She'll be fine. Her guy is out there.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27