SELECT CONTENT

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:09 pm

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Cm7yZR6UkAA3s9y
Lace Morris ‏@LaceMorris  Denver, CO
@JubileeSharpe1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:15 pm

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Cm7vtqlUsAAxarF
Jubilee Sharpe ‏@JubileeSharpe1
So it turns out that "Lacey" and I are a lot better at clubbing together than we are at doing science projects.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:11 pm

Lace's extensions are awful... looks like the straw Rumplestiltskin had to spin to gold.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:58 pm

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f602  Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f602  Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f602  Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f602  Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 1f602

The remaining 4 couples all go on overnight dates. Wanna hear a doozy from the overnights? Grant and Lace got matching “Grace” tattoos on their arms. No, not because they’re religious. But because they wanted to get a head start on building their brand together it’s a combination of “Grant” and “Lace.” How cute. I guess that’s much easier to explain away once this relationship ultimately fails, since you could go to the “Oh, it’s a religious thing. By the grace of God go I…” Yeah, problem is any future boyfriend/girlfriend of these two will be able to Google it. So yes, Grant the guy who got a tattoo already of the flight number he met his ex-girlfriend Jen on (even though he didn’t bother to tell her he was engaged when they met), went and got another tattoo of a girl he knew for 3 weeks. 18 days to be exact. Totally makes sense and doesn’t make him the least bit crazy. Lace must feel reeeeeeeeally special. What morons.

Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:18 pm

^ laugh out loud !

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:21 pm

At least 'grace' is vague enough to be re-purposed when they break up laugh out loud.

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:55 pm

That guy is one sick person...Grant, IMO. The other guy--no comment.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:29 pm

i thought lace was gonna redeem herself, but NOPE. laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:30 pm

She's another one who is always wasted, partying at the pool on snapchat. Blah.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:58 pm

I feel sorry for her. Grant sounds insane.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:34 pm

Alanna wrote:I feel sorry for her. Grant sounds insane.

Oh yeah. Grant sounds scary and insane. But Lace sounds stupid and alcoholic. Perfect match!

That Grace tat should work out great for them.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:35 pm

Lace and Grant make a love/lust connection.
Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_oad87t96RZ1t1jybq_1280.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-promo-twins-lace-chad-205210499.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lace Morris - BIP - Bachelor 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+28
KB_Mom
ElonM
bronco18
Sprite
MVMom39forever