SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Nonina430 Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:14 pm

Isabella wrote:The love in their eyes is making me melt.  Burn jealous rejects burn! :yes: Someone (actually Emily & Jubilee too) will definitely throw the remote after seeing this air.

via GIPHY

via GIPHY

cr: my gif edit
I love Caila's face in 1st pic. I don't think she has lashes on. Her true beauty shines through. To 
me she's spellbinding.  Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 13 1105969562 Love these two together can't wait to see them tonight.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Bachelor in Paradise's Jared Haibon Admits Ashley Iaconetti 'Can Be a Little Possessive' – but I Adore It!

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-paradise-jared-haibon-talks-ashley-iaconetti-possessive?xid=rss-topheadlines
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:51 pm

Uggghh!  He's as annoying and exhausting as she is.  

And as far as being "wifed up" goes, unless it's Ashley I or you cut all ties with her that isn't happening any time soon.  No girl in their right mind would willingly walk into that situation.  He ain't that cute or hot and can't be that good in bed (to brainwash anyone into sticking around).  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:54 pm

I do not find him handsome, cute or physically attractive at all.
IMO no woman would even think twice about being in a relationship with him until Ashley is totally, totally out of his system and/or he is out of hers. This is a symbiotic relationship. Somehow both Jared and Ashley gain from it. There is no room for another party.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:57 pm

@Kashathediva what really bug me is that he is getting away unscathed from all this while any lady of his interest may it be now or in the future are being sl*t shamed.
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:00 pm

@Isabella I don't think Jared is coming away looking good.
I think he is coming away looking badly. The comments following the People article are not so nice toward him.
I don't think he is coming away from this experience looking anything less than a submissive, spineless wimp stuck in a sick symbiotic relationship.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:12 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Uggghh!  He's as annoying and exhausting as she is.  

And as far as being "wifed up" goes, unless it's Ashley I or you cut all ties with her that isn't happening any time soon.  No girl in their right mind would willingly walk into that situation.  He ain't that cute or hot and can't be that good in bed (to brainwash anyone into sticking around).  laugh out loud

JMOAA

He's so passive I picture the woman doing all the work in bed while he just lays there. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:13 pm

@bluwavz No wonder he wouldn't sleep with Ashley. They both wouldn't know what to do.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:17 pm

siena wrote:AshleyI straight up said she will never see Jared as just a friend. It is maddening that despite this Jared is still saying that AshleyI is a close friend, all in the context of her ongoing obsession. I gave him a pass somewhat because I thought perhaps he was moving in the direction of cutting the cord, but I don't understand how after seeing how Ashley's treated Caila (on and off the show) he still doesn't want anything to change. AshleyI manipulated the situation and told Caila that she couldn't meet Jared because she knew he'd like her, and yet he still considers AshleyI a friend. HOW? I don't understand what kind of "friendship" involves your friend sabotaging your future relationships, claiming you as their own, and saying that they're still in love with you and always will be. Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 13 2753

That not long after all of this drama happens he still goes on vacation with Ashley is even more galling. Again HOW? I've been trying to figure it out because I thought Jared had a better head on his shoulders, but IMO there's some sort of twisted relationship they can't let go of. He's going to need a lot of luck in the future if he ever wants a long-term relationship with someone. Jared had the opportunity to make a real change, and I think he'll look back on this all with regret. All JMO.

Well this is from a week ago. For a time I was hoping maybe things could change. But the way he's behaved. Nope! He is going to have major regrets about this when he (hopefully one day) realizes his mistakes. I don't think he'll ever meet someone of Caila's calibre and deep down he knows it.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:19 pm

He's just a wuss. He loves the attention AI gives him, and won't cut ties with her. He's crossing the inappropriate lines all on his own, no need to blame AI for it. Him gossiping about Caila with AI is just insane.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:21 pm

I hope he watched tonight's show and realized that he lied to Caila and that Ashley is lying to him.  Otherwise, he should go ahead a marry Ashley and get it over with. They deserve each other.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:21 pm

I still think there is something with Caila post show. It would be pretty funny TBH!

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma