SELECT CONTENT

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:26 am

Seems to me that Jared doesn't know what he wants or needs ... and being " a nice guy" doesn't take you far if you don't know how to be a Guy of the situation. What is he afraid of? Responsibility of how someone would feel? ... Ashley or Caila? ... Because it seems to me he was watching out more for Ashley, so yes ... I agree with those who wrote that he made up his own mess.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:42 am

JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 10h10 hours ago
You may be doing a live remake of Misery, Jared! #BatIshCray #BachelorInParadise
Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 15 CqllsFeUsAAW7aL
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:33 am

bluwavz wrote:
JJ Lane ‏@jjhlane 10h10 hours ago
You may be doing a live remake of Misery, Jared! #BatIshCray #BachelorInParadise
Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 15 CqllsFeUsAAW7aL

And the sad truth is Jared might enjoy every minute of it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:36 am

laugh out loud JJ knows what's up.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:49 am

Jared just saddens me. I think he is a nice guy, he's just somehow under the impression that Ashley really is a good friend who's looking out for him, instead of the scheming manipulative stalker that she is. It's like everyone else can see that Ashley's crazy about him and would throw anyone under the bus to get at him, but Jared lets himself be manipulated and actually feels bad for Ashley when she's throwing her toddler tantrums. I really wish someone knocked some sense into him before it's too late.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:55 am

Jared has seen it all, he knows how AI operates, especially these past 2-3 weeks. He likes it. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:40 am

I guess Jared has never felt so loved and adored. Sadly, he doesn't realize Ashley's feelings are all for herself and she really doesn't care about him at all. She openly, enthusiastically set about to ruin any chance of him finding a mate. That is not love.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:55 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:Jared has seen it all, he knows how AI operates, especially these past 2-3 weeks. He likes it. IMO.
Thank you. He's not confused whatsoever or delusional that they're really just friends at all imo. He loves this relationship. Hope they end up together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:18 am

Me too. They're perfect for each other. Jared is no innocent victim and he's no nice guy either. He's just as effed in the head as Ashley is.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:24 pm

bluwavz wrote:Me too. They're perfect for each other. Jared is no innocent victim and he's no nice guy either. He's just as effed in the head as Ashley is.

IMO, it is called "codependency"
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codependency

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:32 pm

JJ's tweet... he sees the future. Too bad Jared can't.

I agree, Jared and Ashley have created a toxic co-dependent relationship. Hearing the way Ashley spoke about him, that she can get into his mind was beyond creepy. On some level, this level of attention is something Jared wants. If he didn't he would not be in contact with her AT ALL. With how things are, he will not be able to have a long-term relationship with anyone. As long as he puts importance on maintaining a relationship with Ashley, every other person will be pushed away.

By now Jared has seen what Ashley has said. If this still isn't enough for him to cut the cord then I am not sure what will be the final straw for him. *shudder*

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:43 pm

@siena Naw, Jared was probably excited that his fantasies are coming true. A girl obsessing over him and getting to make out with a hot girl at the same time. It's not the first time he's seen Ashley's behaviour towards other women. Her behaviour is even worst this season because Caila was actually a threat since Jared continued to stay coupled up with hot girl (on the show) instead of his normal date-dump-run-back-to-Ash. Claire got called several derogatory names for going on a date with Jared. Even Tenley got called an old bat when she went to talk to Jared. There's no filter or boundaries for Ashley. And Jared is sitting on the sidelines lapping this up.

All JMO.

Last edited by dee on Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jared Haibon - Bachelorette 11 -BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+54
nan27
KB_Mom
livlafluv1
Raggy 43
mysthelma