SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:21 am

Yeah right, just like the truth you told your ex. Don't make me start a list of your so called truths. laugh out loud

JimmyFallonFakeLaugh ‏@FallonsFakeFaff  14h14 hours ago
@AndiDorfman I think douchebag should get a nice bonus for the bump in sales he gave you last nite!
laugh out loud

She is currently vacationing in Greece. You would think she would enjoy the beauty and be grateful. BTW Why does she find it necessary to let everyone know she speaks the truth? If you're an honest person, you don't need to justify yourself IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 11 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by mindless Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:27 am

She's making English and Truth sound mutually exclusive, which explains a whole lot IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:55 am

Andi speak two languages all right, she speaks with a forked tongue.   Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 11 1f60b
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:02 am

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 11 1f374  

and

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 11 1f377

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:41 pm

Just can't help herself. I admit I did crack a little smirk at this though https://www.instagram.com/p/BI7inTuD0HR/

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:43 pm

She's pathetic, IMO of course. Smiley

I would laugh at that if it was the only comment she made in the last two whatever years. But she just doesn't quit. She HAS to be one up everyone. IMO This is a dig at everyone on BIP including CH! cantstopl

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:44 pm

bronco18 wrote:Andi liked this tweet 4 hours ago:

Twitter: @andidorfman

The funny thing is she is clearly on twitter checking up on BIP while in Grace. So who's the pathetic one here? They are both human garbage anyway so I'm not sure why I waste my energy on either of them  no idea

although I do secretly hope Josh marries Amanda, just to see Andi combust. rotfl
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:45 pm

Unblieveble. She's in freakin Greece and she's checking her SM to see what everyone is saying about her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chancy Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:12 pm

Andi, feeling blessed.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJJkJs6jJXL/?taken-by=andi_dorfman

Chancy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:14 am

She speaks the truth? Says the girl who openly admitted in her book that she lied to her ex-fiance for months in regards to sleeping with her runner up. LOL what a truth teller!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:34 pm

OMG I wonder if Andi is seeing red now that Nick is the bachelor? Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:38 pm

reason wrote:OMG I wonder if Andi is seeing red now that Nick is the bachelor?  Oh to be a fly on the wall.

It's weird but I actually don't think she'll be that bothered by it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

+47
bleuberry
gurlbrit
ukglasgowkiiss
pbmax
Beagle