SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by Beach Lover Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:26 pm

^^Interesting. I felt like something was off with her eyes and cheeks. I really noticed it most on her AOL Build interview. Definitely seems like more than just weight loss or Botox.

Plastic surgery wouldn't be for me but to each their own. If it makes you feel better about yourself, then I guess go for it. It's just in this case, I think Andi looks very plastic and I felt she was more attractive before.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

Post by mindless Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:21 pm

Her face has been looking odd since Janner's wedding. It's like she got cheek implants or something, which I doubt, so it must be fillers of some kind. Not a good look.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:37 pm

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 6 Rs_480x270-160211152738-dance_move_bachelor_andi

ENews Jade and Tanner Wedding

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:54 pm

laugh out loud we have a snark thread for her.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:45 pm

I am truly disappointed. This was not much of a meltdown, I hope for better in August. And she is looking rough, alcohol will age the crap out of you. My sister was an alcoholic and the coroner's report on her death at age 39 was that physically she resembled a 50 year old woman. Andi step back from the bottle and get a real life or you will soon look like a bad cartoon character. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:53 pm

Andi couldn't resist using the word "Paradise" again in one of her instagram pics today.  "Quick turn around ... Paradise found!"  I believe the upcoming "Bachelor in Paradise" is really eating away at her. giggling
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:02 pm

She should bring her proof reader with her. She hashtag'd Surf Lodge incorrectly.  Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 6 2498057887

She's hanging around with a fashion designer.  Suspect

andi_dorfmanQuick turn around ... Paradise found! @nicolemillernyc #surlodge #nmlaplage

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 6 13649318_1730563560545734_1913515878_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:58 pm

Andi can't help herself, just has to use the word paradise in her tweets.  She is going to have use every restraint she has going forward just to prove her version of the book is true, a true southern lady. She is so cool, butter won't melt in her mouth!  cantstopl
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:34 pm

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 6 3806527698

#surlodge  is what you say when you slur, one too many mr mojito's (as per her other IG)

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Andi is actually at a Nicole Miller Pop-Up Shop at the Surf Lodge. None of those women in the photo is Nicole Miller. Just another free event....Paradise found....means free unlimited mojitos. Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 6 1f378  Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 6 1f602  Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 6 1f602  Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 6 1f602  Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion  - Page 6 1f602
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:33 pm

Ahh sneaky, she tagged her, I thought one of them was Nicole Miller.

:uptonogood

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Wait, what, so in NYC she "Found Paradise" AGAIN??? She ig'd she "Found Paradise" in Alabama on a lake is the middle of nowhere. cantstopl She thinks she's so cool, but she's a dumb bunny & she never said "Found Paradise" before her ex actually did find paradise and got engaged. Jokes on you MeAndi. giggling

Guess "Found Paradise" in her code when drinks are abundantly served for her to keep her daily buzz going. Good thing she doesn't have a real job & has to get up at 7 am or kids who get up early. Be tough with a hangover every morning. stupid #TWB

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - Throwing Shade - Snark Thread - Discussion

+47
bleuberry
gurlbrit
ukglasgowkiiss
pbmax
Beagle