SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:14 am

Yeah, I was never a huge Josh fan. He's so freaking OTT, and just a shade ridiculous. I think he and Amanda could be very well suited though. I like Amanda. Mostly for her sake, I hope this works out. And for my entertainment purposes to see Andi's meltdown, cause that's gold.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 am

Joshswife wrote:Marcus is posting Josh's text on his IG can someone bring it over its not letting me

Moved to Josh's thread. Thanks Joshswife for posting.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3589p12-josh-murray-bip-season-3-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:28 am

Let's not forget that Carly has something to prove here as well. She was all ready to have Kirk's kids after 2 1/2 weeks and then he humiliated her with her second TV breakup at the end. Carly was never coming out of this season without an engagement and thankfully Evan has three kids already so she's covered there. You're all seriously underestimating her. #TeamCarvan Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f602
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:28 am

california90 wrote:grant and lace and carly and evan... of all people. how much did they get paid? laugh out loud
I wonder if they do get a financial stipend/bonus for becoming engaged at the end.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:34 am

bluwavz wrote:Let's not forget that Carly has something to prove here as well. She was all ready to have Kirk's kids after 2 1/2 weeks and then he humiliated her with her second TV breakup at the end. Carly was never coming out of this season without an engagement and thankfully Evan has three kids already so she's covered there. You're all seriously underestimating her. #TeamCarvan Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f602

Oh man. I still remember Carly all high and mighty about everyone else that season and how she was sitting at "the cool kids table" with Janner and her "future hubby/SM shill partner" Kirk. And then he dumped her a$$ and she was super bitter and overly mean at him for "leading her on" (for 2 weeks????! Seems like he dumped her pretty quick without much leading on in my world.) She's seriously unhinged going down this Evan path.  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f601
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:38 am

Just saw who the randoms were! Wow great sleuthing @bluwavz ! clapping!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f49c

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 8367-910 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 I_got_13 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:39 am

My new favorite things?
Josh and Andi both already sub-tweeting and the very idea that Grace and Carvan could cheapen Jam. You guys have me laughing so hard. This season will be gold. How awkward (scale of 1 - 10) will it be to watch Evan and Carly kiss? And according to random woman's tweet wasn't Lace so over Bach in Para before she was engaged? How long can that relationship last?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:42 am

casjacknick wrote:My new favorite things?
Josh and Andi both already sub-tweeting and the very idea that Grace and Carvan could cheapen Jam. You guys have me laughing so hard. This season will be gold. How awkward (scale of 1 - 10) will it be to watch Evan and Carly kiss? And according to random woman's tweet wasn't Lace so over Bach in Para before she was engaged? How long can that relationship last?

Oh ew! That hadn't even crossed my mind yet! I just puked a little in my mouth. Thanks for that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:47 am

We already saw Josh and Amanda making out on a couch how are Evan & Carly going to top that? Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1838857674

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f49c

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 8367-910 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 I_got_13 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:51 am

I am rarely a shipper but I am team Jam all the way. Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f48d :married  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f64c

Even more rare today I like MF. Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f44d

Desperate times call for desperate measure.....Carly. Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f602  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f602  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f601  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f602  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f602
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:53 am

sosleepy wrote:
bluwavz wrote:Let's not forget that Carly has something to prove here as well. She was all ready to have Kirk's kids after 2 1/2 weeks and then he humiliated her with her second TV breakup at the end. Carly was never coming out of this season without an engagement and thankfully Evan has three kids already so she's covered there. You're all seriously underestimating her. #TeamCarvan Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f602

Oh man. I still remember Carly all high and mighty about everyone else that season and how she was sitting at "the cool kids table" with Janner and her "future hubby/SM shill partner" Kirk. And then he dumped her a$$ and she was super bitter and overly mean at him for "leading her on" (for 2 weeks????! Seems like he dumped her pretty quick without much leading on in my world.) She's seriously unhinged going down this Evan path.  Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f601

The thing is even if you take away all the obvious famewhoredom going on with this couple, it still makes a lot of sense for the real world. Carly and Evan have a lot of similarities starting with them both being average folks in their early 30's and living in Nashville. They both have insecurity and jealousy over the attractive and popular folks from this show and were pretty nasty about it (Carly with Britt, Evan with Chad). Neither gives a damn about the important real life stuff if it means getting to be on TV again. Carly passed on her brother's wedding and we heard from the ex about Evan's chase for fame over his kids. Much like Jam, I think Carvan is also a good match.

Linds911 wrote:Just saw who the randoms were! Wow great sleuthing @bluwavz ! clapping!

Thank you sweet girl. @Duke702 had Ryan Beckett on her random possibilities as well. A lot of great speculation and sleuthing went into this season. Last season's BiP forum was crickets at this time. laugh out loud

Last edited by bluwavz on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled word)
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:59 am

bluwavz wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

The thing is even if you take away all the obvious famewhoredom going on with this couple, it still makes a lot of sense for the real world. Carly and Evan have a lot of similarities starting with them both being average folks in their early 30's and living in Nashville. They both have insecurity and jealousy over the attractive and popular folks from this show and were pretty nasty about it (Carly with Britt, Evan with Chad). Neither gives a damn about the important real life stuff if it means getting to be on TV again. Carly passed on her brother's wedding and we heard from the ex about Evan's chase for fame over his kids. Much like Jam, I think Carvan is also a good match.

Linds911 wrote:Just saw who the randoms were! Wow great sleuthing @bluwavz ! clapping!

Thank you sweet girl. @Duke702 had Ryan Beckett on her random possibilities as well. A lot of great speculation and sleuthing went into this season. Last season's BiP forum was crickets at this time. laugh out loud

Yes, great sleuthing! :claphands:claphands:claphands
You, too, Duke702 yes:claphandsyes

I totally get the initial attraction for Carly and Blechvan. I can't see it moving into real life and lasting on many levels. I see it as solely a means to an end. These are simply 2 people that are able to meet superficial needs for a short timespan IMO. 
Perhaps I am wrong, I can't get past how nauseatingly gross Blechvan is.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+37
suzq
LoveDovez
mindless
umngirl
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
bleuberry
SeekAny
hdman
Nonina430
Seabear