SELECT CONTENT

Site Rules - Please Read!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Site Rules - Please Read! - Page 2 Empty Re: Site Rules - Please Read!

Post by Love_Me Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:52 pm

*Also, don't tell other members how to feel or what to do.

As long as that member isn't attacking or bashing another poster at this site then they are entitled to their opinion.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:55 pm

It is that point in the season when tensions seem to run extra high. Please, allow people to share their opinion without being attacked.

Some people like certain contestants and some members not so much. Every member here has a right to express those opinions. They do not have the right to bash or personally attack someone for having a different opinion then them.

Also, comments that wish harm to a contestant or threaten their life will be deleted and that member will be banned without warning.

It is hard to imagine someone would wish those types of awful things happen to someone they don't even know.

Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:59 am

Love_Me wrote:It is that point in the season when tensions seem to run extra high. Please, allow people to share their opinion without being attacked.

Some people like certain contestants and some members not so much. Every member here has a right to express those opinions. They do not have the right to bash or personally attack someone for having a different opinion then them.

Also, comments that wish harm to a contestant or threaten their life will be deleted and that member will be banned without warning.

It is hard to imagine someone would wish those types of awful things happen to someone they don't even know.

Thanks.

I think this post reminder needs to be read again by all members. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:00 am

Please, don't discuss someone's sexual orientation. Unless, a person has openly talked about it.

Thank you!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:18 pm

Several threads will be locked so that San and I can clean them up. Please, take the time to read our rules again. Thanks you!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:19 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t878-facebook-pictures-private-public-please-read
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Hi all! Please be aware that contestant's friends and family may not want pictures taken from their facebook pages or twitter accounts and posted here, so make sure if you want to post any pictures from a contestant's friend or family's facebook or twitter account that you ask them first so they approve of it. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 10, 2012 6:41 pm

BUMP!!!!!!!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 16, 2012 1:46 pm

Please, do not bash posters personally, tell them what to do, or tell them how to feel.

Disagreeing with someone's opinion is fine, but attacking them because they have a different opinion then you is not.

If someone shares information that you might not agree with do not personally attack them. Remember, they are members here too.

If you have any issues with something posted on this site or another member contact a mod. We will handle the situation ASAP.

Thank you!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 29, 2012 7:27 pm

It has been brought to our attention that some members here have been attacked personally by people sending them mean and vicious pm's.

If you feel someone has violated one of our rules here then please contact San or I. We will handle the issue ASAP.

Attacking and
harassing another member here by contacting them via a private message isn't allowed at our site.

Thank you.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:40 am

Please do not tell others what to do, think, or believe if their opinion differs from your own. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:33 pm

I think if the contestants threads are a refuge for fans of that contestant to be able to discuss why they like that individual things might be more enjoyable around here. This goes for all of the Bachelorette 8 contestants threads. I have gotten several pm's from people who feel bullied and run off because every time they post something positive they are shot down. This is just a suggestion.

Please, try what I suggested above and we will see if that improves the moral around here.

There are plenty of other threads at this site to express why you don't care for certain contestants.

All we ask is that people stop attacking each other. It seems that rule is being ignored and continues to get broken.

Thank you.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Site Rules - Please Read!

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum