SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:48 pm

I was a Jordelle skeptic, and thought I saw something real between her and Luke. Until I went back and watched again. Funny how that happens. Anyway, I see what you guys have been seeing all along. And I think he loves her too. In my second viewing, I didn't see her acting desperate and aggressive. I saw a love story developing. Egad, now I hope they don't disappoint!!

Back to top Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:05 pm

I just think Jo becomes very, very affectionate and giving in a relationship and it's magnified when it's a tv show. So maybe it's not what we can call desperate but more like she just needs a ton of affection and attention, and it might be fine and BBJ might be actually on her same level in needing to give and receive that same type of love in relationships. It's just screaming loudly when we we're watching it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:07 pm

Welcome to our crazy group, BKay! Just a few weeks ago, I said there would only be 10 people in Jordan's fan thread, but look at us now...we are up to 15! Just kidding. laugh out loud

Enjoy drinking the koolaid and going down with the ship! laugh out loud cheerleader
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:09 pm

15 laugh out loud

Go us.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:11 pm

BKay wrote:I was a Jordelle skeptic, and thought I saw something real between her and Luke. Until I went back and watched again. Funny how that happens. Anyway, I see what you guys have been seeing all along. And I think he loves her too. In my second viewing, I didn't see her acting desperate and aggressive. I saw a love story developing. Egad, now I hope they don't disappoint!!

Welcome handwave
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Welcome BKay and happy 4th to all you guys! firework
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:17 pm

Thanks everyone. Happy 4th to you all!

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:24 pm

Happy 4th to all of you!!
 firework
Welcome BKay!! I am new over here too and it is so warm and fuzzy. I think it's because we all love our girl Jo and want for her whatever she wants for herself and that is obviously Jordan! giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:04 pm

I love how a lot of us say "OUR JoJo" or "MY JoJo" like she's our sister or daughter or something laugh out loud Awww that little Jo. She just does that 2 us, doesn't she? Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:Sigh

OMG ND you are fangirling LOL! I think this is the first time I have ever seen you fall for a couple! Hugs :cutesmile!:

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:01 pm

gurlbrit wrote:

OMG ND you are fangirling LOL!  I think this is the first time I have ever seen you fall for a couple!  Hugs :cutesmile!:

Wow you are so right! I did t realise it myself.

How well you guys know me laugh out loud. It's been too many years of us posting together haha.

Now if I finally change my avi then send the straight jacket guys for me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:

OMG ND you are fangirling LOL!  I think this is the first time I have ever seen you fall for a couple!  Hugs :cutesmile!:

Wow you are so right! I did t realise it myself.

How well you guys know me laugh out loud. It's been too many years of us posting together haha.

Now if I finally change my avi then send the straight jacket guys for me.

Wouldn't be the same ND without CH; I just came over here to see where everyone was. Good to know so many of my old faves from the good old days are still around.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit