SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:43 pm

Dessler wrote:
rhondam wrote:
Dessler wrote:

FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 3806527698 i think is more of a i already have a rose but i want you to think about me while talking to the other guys
So did I. Was't he one of the guys to see Robby and JoJo's kiss? Ha more proof that he had feelings for her then!!  Hugesmile

Gif created by me
FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 CSSuIz

Jordan's face when Robby was kissing Jojo by the fountain cantstopl FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 3806527698

Baddy was NOT happy! FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 3806527698 rotfl hehehe
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:46 pm

Higgs13 wrote:Hi everyone!!  Where can we view the snap chat?  Did anyone save it?  
Welcome! It's on jojofletchersnaps on Instagram.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:47 pm

Higgs13 wrote:Hi everyone!!  Where can we view the snap chat?  Did anyone save it?  
Welcome! 

And man, BBJ was not happy seeing that fountain kiss! Jo even apologized for it in her blog so I believe her that someone wasn't too thrilled with that visual laugh out loud

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:47 pm

Welcome to our crazy group, Higgs!! handwave

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:48 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Dessler wrote:
rhondam wrote:
So did I. Was't he one of the guys to see Robby and JoJo's kiss? Ha more proof that he had feelings for her then!!  Hugesmile

Gif created by me
FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 CSSuIz

Jordan's face when Robby was kissing Jojo by the fountain cantstopl FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 3806527698

Baddy was NOT happy!  FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 3806527698 rotfl hehehe

No he wasn't, and did you see her smile and grin when she came back to join the men, after her time with BBJ....that girl was in lurve and grinning like the cat who ate the canary for real :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:48 pm

Alanna wrote:
Welcome! It's not saved but should still be up on Jo's story unless she got freaked and deleted it. I haven't checked this morning so not sure.

And man, BBJ was not happy seeing that fountain kiss! Jo even apologized for it in her blog so I believe her that someone wasn't too thrilled with that visual laugh out loud
@jojofletchersnaps on IG posts all Jo's snaps. Life changing! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:55 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Welcome! It's not saved but should still be up on Jo's story unless she got freaked and deleted it. I haven't checked this morning so not sure.

Thank you!! I edited my post to avoid confusion Smiley I can't wait for that account to start housing some ahhhhdorable BBJ and Jo material in just a few short weeks here!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Thank you!! I edited my post to avoid confusion Smiley I can't wait for that account to start housing some ahhhhdorable BBJ and Jo material in just a few short weeks here!
It actually was originally called @jordanandjojosnaps, but the owner of the account didn't want to give the ending away laugh out loud It was originally the same person that runs the BenandLaurensnaps account, but she gave it to the person who runs the LaurenandBenHiggi account. See?! Ben and Lauren fans DO like JoJo laugh out loud !

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:06 pm

Thanks for bringing the link over to her snaps. Yes, life changing indeed! laugh out loud

I can just imagine JoJo and Jordan cuddling in a lounge chair watching the fireworks together. l o v e #teambaddyturnedgoody laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:08 pm

IG jojofletchersnaps

|| Happy #FourthOfJuly, @joelle_fletcher!
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 568

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:08 pm

Alanna wrote:Yeah doesn't look like Texas to me laugh out loud it's funny for me to picture this BBJ quietly hanging out anywhere not surrounded by women and only with Jo. What a mindbender!

FourthOfJuly - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 29 Image48

Welcome1 @Higgs13

Bringing this forward. The conversation starts here on page 25 of this thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3602p288-the-bachelorette-season-12-jordan-fan-forum-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers-2

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:10 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:IG jojofletchersnaps

|| Happy #FourthOfJuly, @joelle_fletcher!

That's definitely a kiss sound on mark 00:05 :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit