SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:04 pm

Actually we did see lots of great moments but they were covered up by sinister music, negative VOs and stratgically  placed PIs.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:Actually we did see lots of great moments but they were covered up by sinister music, negative VOs and stratgically  placed PIs.

Yes, there have been some great moments but soooo much has also been left on the cutting room floor, i mean i guess i get it, this is after all the Jordan and Jojo show compared to any of the other relationships....and dang those TpTb for the sinister music.

im really hoping next epi we get to see some of those hot passionate moments :fanningfan yes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:28 pm

Di_ATL, any new goodies of them in the new preview that you saw?!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:29 pm

I'm sure that post-show, Jo and her BBJ will show us how fun and funny they are together considering BBJ's Twitter likes indicate he's not that thrilled with what we've seen either. And Jo especially is going to be so gushy and happy and will hopefully want to share with us Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:29 pm

Thanks Isabel, I think I'm in love with him! 
The more I see him, the more I can see why she fell so hard.
Oh oh every time I use that word I get into trouble. Is Blu or Seton
around? Can't wait until they're on screen. Hugesmile

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:36 pm

Do we think that jordan and Jojo played a game of football at the vineyards during their date?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:44 pm

Judging by her snap chat, it appears that JoJo and Jordan are enjoying a nice, small fire pit in the backyard of the house they're staying at.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:46 pm

Yeah doesn't look like Texas to me laugh out loud it's funny for me to picture this BBJ quietly hanging out anywhere not surrounded by women and only with Jo. What a mindbender!

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 25 Image48

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:48 pm

Those Palm trees definitely make me think it's Palm Springs.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:54 pm

That's what I think, def. Palm Springs :bigsmile:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:08 pm

You do get palm trees in South Texas. I am sure it is California, but the trees do not preclude Texas. 

The cutting out the cute sweet moments reminds me a lot of JPG and Nikki, they even cut out one of their sweet kisses that JPG made sure to mention in his blog. They wanted to make Clare seem like she had a better chance than she did. I think that is happening with Jordan too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:13 pm

Yes I agree. Do you guys think this is the same place that Shawn and Kaitlyn had there SHV this same weekend last year?
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit