SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:55 am

I think it might just be from spending time in the sun? I don't think he dyes his hair laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:57 am

Alanna wrote:I think it might just be from spending time in the sun? I don't think he dyes his hair laugh out loud

Yes, time in the sun from all those SHV with plenty of pool time shared with Jojo, I'm sure... Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 41 3806527698

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:57 am

Had a blast filming with @jrodgers11 with @brenthollandstudios -some great new #Metpro content coming your way! --not sure why Jordan was on his tippy toes in this photo... by @theangelopoli

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:58 am

I think I read that Jordan wanted to get out of Nashville, so I'm not sure that living there is a possibility if he doesn't have 2. In the US Weekly article, it said that Jordan was excited to start his life (referring to the new job and whatever else lies ahead.) I know JoJo has said a few times that she loves Dallas because she's close to her family, but that she'd do anything to make a relationship work and would have that discussion with her partner.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:58 am

Way lighter imo. I could be wrong giggling

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:59 am

I love his Hair in that pic...NO to high on top and the sides short.. yes

That smile though, how can he be a Baddy? Such a hottie

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:59 am

It looks lighter here and totally out of control! laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGQVOgaPV23/?taken-by=jrodgers11&hl=en

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:00 pm

nd4reality wrote:Way lighter imo. I could be wrong giggling

IF an instagram filter is used on the pic... it can make his hair appear lighter :cutesmile!:
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:02 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I think I read that Jordan wanted to get out of Nashville, so I'm not sure that living there is a possibility if he doesn't have 2. In the US Weekly article, it said that Jordan was excited to start his life (referring to the new job and whatever else lies ahead.) I know JoJo has said a few times that she loves Dallas because she's close to her family, but that she'd do anything to make a relationship work and would have that discussion with her partner.
Yep I don't think he's planning to stay in Nash either. I think they'll move for his new job or LA or somewhere in CA. I think Jo will be okay leaving Dallas if she's the right man.

And thanks for the Metpro pic. I think Angelo is the guy that started Metpro and BBJ and Brandon are his two partners/investors.

Last edited by Alanna on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:02 pm

Yeah here the other one

Sometimes on Saturdays we go treasure hunting while the ribs are smoking. Treasure count: 1 rusted machete (shown), 7 square nails from the 1800s, 2 buried tin cans, 1 shotgun shell, and 10 finger nails with ample dirt under them #family #treasurehunters by @jrodgers11

We don't have too many post filming pics of him showing his hair. The rest have a baseball cap thrown over laugh out loud.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:06 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I think I read that Jordan wanted to get out of Nashville, so I'm not sure that living there is a possibility if he doesn't have 2. In the US Weekly article, it said that Jordan was excited to start his life (referring to the new job and whatever else lies ahead.) I know JoJo has said a few times that she loves Dallas because she's close to her family, but that she'd do anything to make a relationship work and would have that discussion with her partner.
Yep I don't think he's planning to stay in Nash either. I think they'll move for his new job or LA or somewhere in CA. I think Jo will be okay leaving Dallas if she's the right man.

And thanks for the Metpro pic. I think Angelo is the guy that started Metpro and BBJ and Brandon are his two partners/investors.
What are the possible locations he can move to for his job??

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:07 pm

Alanna wrote:

In the podcast, when talking about burritos he said "nashville didn't have breakfast burritos when he was living there"..so i think he no longer lives in nashville .

btw Brandon is not involved in metpro, he is a sport agent
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit