SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Ahh BBJ is smiling in that cap I think. I really like seeing him being so sweet with her, which isn't his natural state really.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:58 pm

Alanna wrote:Did you guys see Becca's latest Jo snaps? She's cranky and walking away by herself texting in a parking garage laugh out loud Someone get her, her texting buddy unicorn immediately. Have we mentioned how precious these guys are yet?!

Just watched it and I would like to thanks Becca for showing us this side of Jojo, it's so cute texting anywhere all the time rofl . She can't get enough of her man, moving to CAli to be closer for SHV and texting 24/7. :bigsmile:
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:00 pm

Alanna wrote:Ahh BBJ is smiling in that cap I think. I really like seeing him being so sweet with her, which isn't his natural state really.
He was. I've noticed he smiles a lot while they kiss.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:02 pm

My SC for epi 7, it looks like Jordan had seen a ghost?  cantstopl

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 9pz984
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by VV01 Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:04 pm

Becca is so funny! She even said Jojo is getting neck cramps for always looking down at her phone hahaha probably talking to BBJ
VV01
VV01

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:05 pm

:thud they keep getting better and better awwww
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:14 pm

MY SC, looks like the guys had a blast in epi 7, riding and rapping  in a bus, walking around and riding in a carriage in their suit all squeeze together in a cramped space  The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 3806527698 .

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 Ici96r

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 52 F2lh5g
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:26 pm

bamagal wrote:This is definitely my happy place!  Found a little concrete evidence proving what we have already thought (and possibly discussed upthread).  Notice the small scar on the right hand thumb holding the ringbox.  Yep -- that's our BBJ!  He had ligament surgery on his right thumb about three years ago!  (And that is the extent of my sleuthing capabilties!)

That's fantastic sleuthing! Good for you @bamagal ! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bamagal wrote:This is definitely my happy place!  Found a little concrete evidence proving what we have already thought (and possibly discussed upthread).  Notice the small scar on the right hand thumb holding the ringbox.  Yep -- that's our BBJ!  He had ligament surgery on his right thumb about three years ago!  (And that is the extent of my sleuthing capabilties!)

That's fantastic sleuthing! Good for you @bamagal ! yes
Thanks, GA!  So new at this!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:41 pm

@bamagal There are a lot of experts around here, lots of new members lurking and learning, others that enjoy just reading and then there are the occassional ones that have been reading, and decided to sleuth on their own and come out of lurkedom to post something they found! That's fun too.

You'll always remember the scar on the hand that you found! Smiley don't stop, you never know what you'll find.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:19 pm

That was adorable (and a little mean - he can't help being short), but yeah, JoJo looked like she was trying to crawl out the window. Alex, dude, she's just not that into you.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:That was adorable (and a little mean - he can't help being short), but yeah, JoJo looked like she was trying to crawl out the window. Alex, dude, she's just not that into you.
She is soooo obvious. With BBJ, she tries to climb into his lap and doesn't even hide it, with Alex, she's trying to throw herself outside the window to escape laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit