SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Judiful Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Rhondam ..I love this adorable couple ..They're so connected ..I can't wait for tomorrow . It feels like a month of Mondays since we have seen them ...Yikes !!

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:35 pm

Judiful wrote:I swear I could hear Jordans voice in my head speaking every word of his lovely tribute to his late friends , Connor and Mikey as I read it.  What an awesome man. He has such a beautiful soul..JoJo is blessed with him..and I'm so proud knowing he's not the womanizing self-centered , entitled jock people have accused him of being . He's totally opposite, and so far he's everything I hoped and believed in for sweet little  JoJo !!  No disappointments here ....I just hope he won't be put on the hot seat having to defend himself again tomorrow...He's had enough ..so have we !!  Bring on the hotness...:fanningfan .

What a great post. :yes: I saw his Instagram post today and was blown away. He has so much more depth than the show portrayed. Oh dear... why am I surprised?? Haha. Seems like it has been forever since we have seen them. Can't wait for tomorrow's show. Gogo Jojojo! giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:47 pm

Hoping Jared will post a link of this interview, and it's great that the schedule is Tuesday. Hoping we will get new insights on his SEC job and an on hand recap/comment on his Monday date  clapping!  

thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Qoehqd
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:49 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Hoping Jared will post a link of this interview, and it's great that the schedule is Tuesday. Hoping we will get new insights on his SEC job and an on hand recap/comment on his Monday date  clapping!  

thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 Qoehqd
Yay!! I just love watching and hearing BBJ speak and give interviews!! Can you guys imagine what the media would have been like if he was the lead????? Ahhhhmazing. Of course, he's way, way better with Jo than being the lead Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:54 pm

I don't think Jordan is being interviewed. Jared does weekly Bach breakdowns of Jordan. I think he just means the other Jordan person will be a guest.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:57 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Judiful wrote:I swear I could hear Jordans voice in my head speaking every word of his lovely tribute to his late friends , Connor and Mikey as I read it.  What an awesome man. He has such a beautiful soul..JoJo is blessed with him..and I'm so proud knowing he's not the womanizing self-centered , entitled jock people have accused him of being . He's totally opposite, and so far he's everything I hoped and believed in for sweet little  JoJo !!  No disappointments here ....I just hope he won't be put on the hot seat having to defend himself again tomorrow...He's had enough ..so have we !!  Bring on the hotness...:fanningfan .

What a great post.  :yes:   I saw his Instagram post today and was blown away.  He has so much more depth than the show portrayed.  Oh dear... why am I surprised??  Haha.  Seems like it has been forever since we have seen them.  Can't wait for tomorrow's show.  Gogo Jojojo!  giggling

Great post ladies, ITA, and am so excited for Monday, so we can see our BBJ and his confession of "Love" for our girl Jojo. I wish we could have seen more of the funny side of Jordan and NOT all this fabricated drama they chose to show this season with Chad , then all the questioning of Jordan and what his intentions are.... but i have to remember back to what a certain blogger boy said that he heard from the begining it was the Jordan and Jojo show, no one else stood a chance...my hope is that this two are as a happy as ever post show and by all accounts from SM pics etc, it definitely appears these two are standing strong and its them against the tabloids, non believers and fodder.
I have drank all the Jordelle #koolaid and am ride or die with them. #teambutt #teamjordelle

Is it Monday yet, please bring on the Jordelle 1x1, up against the wall make out whipped whipped :thismuch:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:26 am

I love all of the new avatars! Maybe as the show progresses, more adorable Jo and BBJ screen caps will pop up! I might have to change mine. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:21 am

I'm waiting for a great new photo for my avi too SM!! thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 65 1710264613
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:35 am

It's finally here!  A new episode tonight! cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:33 am

bamagal wrote:It's finally here!  A new episode tonight! cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
Yay!! I'm waiting for BBJ to wake up and tweet something about Jo or the show or their date, but I get that it's probs not his personality so we'll have to wait post-finale.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:30 am

For those wondering what Jordan's been up to. Looks like he's just spending time with friends. He was at a b-day party yesterday.

https://instagram.com/p/BHtTBjAhwgq/

He looks happy and having fun and being just as silly as JoJo was with Becca.

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:48 am

^^ He's so silly! laugh out loud

Tonight is the night, Jordelle fans! The big "L" word and more wall pushes for making out! :Woah-hoo: laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit