SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:11 am

Mommyof1 wrote:^^  He's so silly!   laugh out loud  

Tonight is the night, Jordelle fans!  The big "L" word and more wall pushes for making out!  :Woah-hoo: laugh out loud

I don't want to miss it. It doesn't matter that I have to stay up till 2 am to watch it. thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 1710264613
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:15 am

So excited. I will be watching in pacific time tonight.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:48 am

ElonM wrote:

Tonight is the night, Jordelle fans!  The big "L" word and more wall pushes for making out!  :Woah-hoo: laugh out loud

I don't want to miss it. It doesn't matter that I have to stay up till 2 am to watch it. thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 1710264613

I probably won't be able to watch it until tomorrow. I have small kids and they would throw a fit if Mommy turned on The Bachelorette! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:53 am

Yay to "wall pushes." thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 3806527698 I will be here tonight watching and posting. :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:06 pm

It's finally Monday!! 8 hours and 54 mins!!
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:02 pm

^^^^But who is counting??!! giggling :cutesmile!:
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:04 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^^But who is counting??!!  giggling :cutesmile!:
For real! But I bet Jo is counting the minutes to Aug 1 in general so she can be with her BBJ finally and lower the phone bill laugh out loud Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:18 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
ElonM wrote:

I probably won't be able to watch it until tomorrow.  I have small kids and they would throw a fit if Mommy turned on The Bachelorette!  giggling
slip them a tranqulizer so they sleep nice and early. ............just kidding.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:48 pm

Jo just fav'd this laugh out loud too cute!! Good thing BBJ is totally fine with his new pet name!

@LaurenDimarzo
Woohoo! #TheBachorette is back tonight! @JoelleFletcher can't believe you're one step closer to finding your (unicorn emoji) #teamJoJo #happilyeverafter

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:54 pm

Alanna wrote:Jo just fav'd this laugh out loud too cute!! Good thing BBJ is totally fine with his new pet name!

@LaurenDimarzo
Woohoo! #TheBachorette is back tonight! @JoelleFletcher can't believe you're one step closer to finding your (unicorn emoji) #teamJoJo #happilyeverafter

Lauren DiMarzo ‏@LaurenDiMarzo  45m45 minutes ago
Woohoo! #TheBachorette is back tonight!  
thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 1f339 @JoelleFletcher can't believe you're one step closer to finding your

thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 1f98410

#teamJoJo #happilyeverafter

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:19 pm

I'm with all of you tonight watching. I usually read some forum
posts until Ca time, tonight I Think I'll wait?? we'll see. Too curious.
   thebachorette - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 66 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfanforever123 Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:23 pm

Can somebody tell me what was the IG post that Jordan liked? I was back reading but I think it got deleted...

bachfanforever123

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit